• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Earth Has Music To Those Who Listen

Blue Eyes

That One Weirdo
tenor.gif

Hello! I'm blue, I am not going to say much but I just really want to thank you for taking time to read my thread. I hope that you do like my ideas if not I would love to hear if you have something you would like to try out!

About Me
~I am Female
~I like all of my roleplays to be in modern times
~Have been Roleplaying for four years
~Only does female characters but I am willing to play male if we double up on characters in a roleplay
~I am very sweet so please do not be scared to ask me questions
~Very active
~Realistic face claims please, I have nothing against animated ones I just like realistic ones better.
~I like to add pictures to my replies but this is not a must
~Romance is kind of a must for me but we can work something out

Parings
Cop x Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Wolf x Hybrid
Vampire x Human
Princess x Prince
Arranged Marriage
Mafia Boss x Kidnapped
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Singer x Fan
Rich x Middle class
Single Dad x Babysitter
Nerd x Popular
Country x City
Demon x Human

Plots
Dean Winchester
Muse A met Dean a few months ago while he was on a hunt and she was attracted to him immediately. They ended up sleeping together and then they went their separate ways. Muse A back to her semi-normal life, Dean back to hunting with Sam. Muse A knows about the supernatural, but is more like a Bobby then a Sam or Dean. She often stays in her apartment and does research for other hunters or just hunts when something comes into her town. Now she has a different kind of problem though and she leaves her home and town in search of Dean. It’s his problem too. She has to tell him she’s pregnant.

(You play as Dean and your OC and I play Sam and Muse A)

Taken By The Mafia King

Muse A is a girl with a normal family and Muse A is a very rich mafia boss. Muse A wakes up in a very strange place, the last thing she could remember was walking home then a man came from behind putting something over her mouth. Muse A finds Muse B in their study, they both talk about why Muse A was there and the truth horrified Muse A. She finds out her father owes Muse B a lot of money because of a deal the two made and he has yet to pay it back, Muse A will not get to go back home until her father pays the money he owes. Muse A is now trapped in a house with Muse B and a long the way she learned more about her father's past, follow Muse A and Muse B through their crazy adventure.

Opposites Attract
Our muses are in school. One, Muse A, is popular and a bit famous and dating the most popular guy in school. But she is unhappy in her relationship. The other, Muse B, is a guy who is not that popular at all. Muse B has a HUGE crush on Muse A. After he impresses Muse A, Muse B starts to hang out with her. Making Muse A fall for him and Muse A's BF jealous. They defeat differences and fall in love!

Handcuffs

Our two muses hate each other with the burning passion of their souls. They're rivals. They're polar opposites. Or so they think. One day, they meet in the park, well run into each other. Literally. After getting in a argument, they're both knocked out. And when they wake up, their hands are handcuffed together. Without the key, they're forced to do everything together. Soon. A spark lights between them.

I will have to add to this thread as time goes on but for now this is all I have to put, each bump equals something new or I changed something. If you have and questions please just let me know, you can PM me or you can post on this thread. I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back