• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
tenor.gif

YAS GURl!

I’m thinking my servant character has some vendetta against the King and Christopher, and secretly aspires to kill them both.

BUT has a tiny crush on Christopher, and has lots of conflicting feelings.

*Amalia screeches in the background*
Also if anyone wants to know Beatrice, let me know
if Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow is okay with it, Beatrice should join the squad with Ginny and Amren

Whew, just read over Beatrice’s CS, I think Amren would respect Beatrice’s strong-willingness but her ill-temper would likely cause some squabbles between the two when it comes to Beatrice’s own sharp.

I certainly think it’d be a very unique trio!

Sorry for the delay in posting, guys, but it's up! I'm having surgery tomorrow and might not be around for a day or two, but the procedure is very minor and I should be back very soon. < 3

Also when I come back I plan on making my guy, and getting more involved!!

Whew, just read over Beatrice’s CS, I think Amren would respect Beatrice’s strong-willingness but her ill-temper would likely cause some squabbles between the two when it comes to Beatrice’s own sharp.

I certainly think it’d be a very unique trio!
Haha yeah

Right gonna post now, been a wild and distracting week in general. Been hard keeping focus, but gonna make sure I get it out and done.

I think most have now arrived for dinner,so I'll get my Gabriel post up in a couple of hours. Then hopefully Christopher too.

I think I'ma make Sebastian come after dinner because it's an awkward time to show up right now XD

Oooh the chemistry between Gabriel and the Queen!!! I love it. Also, I'm working on a post right now. It should be up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back