• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Misty Gray Misty Gray because it is 1800 I am assuming that trains have been invented. Am or correct or incorrect? What about automobiles, or is it still carriage?

As the RP is in the 18th century, I believe it's a little too early for trains yet. It would still be carriages and boats.

Yeah, 18th century is 1701-1800. I imagine the RP being towards the end of the 1700s.

Yeah, 18th century is 1701-1800. I imagine the RP being towards the end of the 1700s.
AH! So the american revolution! Jk jk! Sorry I am not a history major and didn't understand that important fact that it isn't just the 1800s in the 18th century. X_X mb

;-; Misty Gray Misty Gray Do you know a business that would produce a great wealth and also make the business family close to the royal family? :0

Apologies, I got called into work and had a really really rough day. I promise I’ll post up tomorrow, my post is half done I just can’t muster the will to be Celitje tonight ;_;

I think 4 of the royal children still need to arrive. Only Christopher and William are there I think.

Also btw Moka, I love William so very much X-X fricken scream when I see you posted for him every time ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back