• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ohh, actually I quite like that. It’s good! Go for it! Let’s say you’d find more people doing this for their loved ones while in the city than you’d think, though it’s still rare compared to your generic criminal. Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

AlluringRose AlluringRose I'm thinking they were asking if you prefer the majority of players to make characters who have time and experience in Shadowmoure, or if you want the majority of players to make characters who have newly arrived in Shadowmoure.

Ah, if that’s the case then, I’d prefer for it to be a little half and half. Don’t want too much new but not too much old either. :3 Lets just say I’ll make mine new. So that’s one new one already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back