• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Colonial Conquest: OOC

Um, no, planetary forces would be any combat that happens on a planetary body, such as an actual planet, and not in space, on a moon, comet, ect.
Ok so, combat on a planet. That'd be
Army (Like I said)
Air Force (Which we either have or have as part of our navy)
Maritime Navy (Which is obsolete in a sci fi setting)
Why combine them into one branch?
Space marines?
Ha e fun getting shot at by giant, fricking ships.
Who's giant fricking ships?

Its called balance. If I had a division of guys like them well... I can kinda fend off anyone.
I know but... it doesnt seem that powerful for that few guys... Let's see
one that can teleport: Ok... it can teleport... itself? It could have some use in smaller skirmishes but in a large battle one unit, even if it is in a powerful much, wont be of much use
one that can make 2 physical copies of itself: Just shoot both
, one that goes fast enough to leave after images: Lead the target. It'll take some getting used to but should be able to be done
one that can curve bullet paths: This could be pretty powerful depending on how many bullets
one that just amplifies its power via the pilot's emotions: I'm not sure what this entails.
That's my opinion on the powers.

I know but... it doesnt seem that powerful for that few guys... Let's see
one that can teleport: Ok... it can teleport... itself? It could have some use in smaller skirmishes but in a large battle one unit, even if it is in a powerful much, wont be of much use
one that can make 2 physical copies of itself: Just shoot both
, one that goes fast enough to leave after images: Lead the target. It'll take some getting used to but should be able to be done
one that can curve bullet paths: This could be pretty powerful depending on how many bullets
one that just amplifies its power via the pilot's emotions: I'm not sure what this entails.
That's my opinion on the powers.
Well I'm making a lore post on Erubus Tech soon. Should explain everything.

And what if every other side against has advanced technology?
Well we each have unique techs. With their own flaws and perks.

Mine works off will to survive and imagination.

By taking a specific mindset, the Id Core (a type of Erubus Tech) is able to turn that will into a force. In summery, the stronger your will, the more powerful the effect.

On the topic of ships, how confident are you guys in your ship designs and naval doctrine to prove superior to those you plan to rival in this RP?
I, for one, am fully confident in my abilities.

The R.R.S Xira is a good size ship. I'll be posting info about it soon. It's roughly the size of Ireland and with massive firing capabilities, I'm confident.

If we are talking planetary navy, no, but my spacefaring juggernauts are the size of medium sized moons.
Though, we rely less on size and more on tactics
Any idea on a starter?

All you guys and your superships.

I'm just happy with proper doctrine and fleets. Not to mention the Royal Air Force Space Fleet being a dark horse in matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back