• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Colonial Conquest: OOC

Hint: Less than you think.
Sheilds are meant to be broken, plus to make a sheild out of the space around you, you would have to replace the anti matter (which would be the only avaliable shielding substance strong enough in the immediate area to do shit) with normal matter.....which would either be literal parts of the suit, the person on the suit, or the ship.
Though if that didn't happen, and we just gave science the ol fuck you.......
We would most likely try to set up a quick teleporter and teleport you, or shoot untill dead.

Sheilds are meant to be broken, plus to make a sheild out of the space around you, you would have to replace the anti matter (which would be the only avaliable shielding substance strong enough in the immediate area to do shit) with normal matter.....which would either be literal parts of the suit, the person on the suit, or the ship.
Though if that didn't happen, and we just gave science the ol fuck you.......
We would most likely try to set up a quick teleporter and teleport you, or shoot untill dead.
Id Driver shields can be overwhelmed and they only cover one side at a time.

Damn, I need to reply, or work on my lore, or on my character for another rp, or anything really. I haven't been feeling it for a little bit, so it might be a while.

If you want to face the threat of war for supporting literal terrorists fighting to remove humans from the planet, then be ma guest.
Wait, terrorists? Never mentioned in the IC so I can't really have my characters know anything about it per se. But why terrorists? WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!

Can't they just you know... be civil... in a civil war?

I've literally said they're extremists. They tossed a fragmentation grenade at a soldier trying to get a young girl away from a firefight. I thought it would be pretty clear that these weren't very nice people, if one were to say.

I've literally said they're extremists. They tossed a fragmentation grenade at a soldier trying to get a young girl away from a firefight. I thought it would be pretty clear that these weren't very nice people, if one were to say.
Ah I thought you were speaking from a soldier's perspective (as soldiers would view revolutionaries as extremist right?). Of course soldiers don't tend to be the nicest of people in war huh? Still, my faction is human with mixes of other races but if the revolutionaries hate humans than what would be the point off joining?

I'll post ship types soon. I plan on posting the number of ships I have on each type, so inform me if my numbers are too big or small in comparison to my faction size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back