• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Colonial Conquest: OOC

"It doesn't matter who we hit, as long as it just wipes at the species."
Um, though I plan on putting more on the Raj in lore, if impregnated, a female Raj lays 12 egg's on average, 8 on the low end, and 17 on the high end, though one particular female Raj, without any hobby I presume, was able to lay a record 37 eggs.

Our ships are designed with intense wiping technology. Your primitive mind wouldn't understand.
Though I won't give away much on any of my superweapons, one of them is capable of building moon sized bombs, with enough firepower to easily wipe out a planet (and probably nearby planets), in 4 hours.

Didn't we establish no doomsday weapons? I may have a ship bigger than Britain, but I don't plan on forcing that into a planet and causing global decimation.

Didn't we establish no doomsday weapons? I may have a ship bigger than Britain, but I don't plan on forcing that into a planet and causing global decimation.
Said weapon, though currently charged, takes 4 weeks to charge, plus a bomb the size of a moon is an easy target. Iv made checks and balances.

*Robots(all accept one) get up from the ground with backwards heads*
*they all spin their heads back around*
"was our acting good sire?"

*Robots(all accept one) get up from the ground with backwards heads*
*they all spin their heads back around*
"was our acting good sire?"

*many of the Ravani troops facepalm*

"Sure, it was good" says the captain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back