• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Colonial Conquest: OOC

I think country and planetoid sized shipes are not really feasible in large numbers. Most of my warships are under 20 kilometers long. If this RP calls for it I can increase that exponentionally for balance. I also however trust in my abilities as a tactician and have existing strategies and an overall doctrine that has been tried and tested in many RPs before.

I think country and planetoid sized shipes are not really feasible in large numbers. Most of my warships are under 20 kilometers long. If this RP calls for it I can increase that exponentionally for balance. I also however trust in my abilities as a tactician and have existing strategies and an overall doctrine that has been tried and tested in many RPs before.
Kk

IDK what to post about on the lore page primarily for operational security. I dont want to give away too much information as to my capabilities.

Just got to trust people will not metagame
I don't. I've had bad experiences in the past with it and to be fair I havent really rped with any of you before so I'm still getting to know you. Also in my opinion, if you know the information, it's impossible for it to not at least subconsiously effect your decision making, which is meta.
Also Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman what's your opinion about superships? I will just say, if this was my RP You'd be restricted to the single digits in country sized ships and up. City sized ships could be much more common. That said, it isnt my RP, it's your's.

I don't. I've had bad experiences in the past with it and to be fair I havent really rped with any of you before so I'm still getting to know you. Also in my opinion, if you know the information, it's impossible for it to not at least subconsiously effect your decision making, which is meta.
Also Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman what's your opinion about superships? I will just say, if this was my RP You'd be restricted to the single digits in country sized ships and up. City sized ships could be much more common. That said, it isnt my RP, it's your's.
Iv rped in a rp with you before, second dawn. It's why my opinion of you is quite low,

Ohh yeah that. Yeah, I had some stuff going on while that RP was happening. I must ask, why did that negatively impact your opinion of me?

Ohh yeah that. Yeah, I had some stuff going on while that RP was happening. I must ask, why did that negatively impact your opinion of me?
Because, as previously stated, you were one of the 4 people who crashed the rp and kept breaking the rules. With you, it was the 1 liners, some people did illegal timeskips, some metagamed alliances, ect.

Because, as previously stated, you were one of the 4 people who crashed the rp and kept breaking the rules. With you, it was the 1 liners, some people did illegal timeskips, some metagamed alliances, ect.
I did like 2 one liners and that is because I had stuff going on IRL. The blame for that RP's death is in my opinion placed firmly upon the Romans.

I did like 2 one liners and that is because I had stuff going on IRL. The blame for that RP's death is in my opinion placed firmly upon the Romans.
The 1 liners were still a big factor, as it was one of the most "sacred", per say rule, and breaking important rules means anything under it is fair game. The Romans were, indeed, the worst.

However that RP is irrelevant, though I will admit the concept does and still has potential.

Now, on to this RP. Any other topics anyone has in mind? We could go back to screaming at eachother about special forces... that was kinda fun.

However that RP is irrelevant, though I will admit the concept does and still has potential.

Now, on to this RP. Any other topics anyone has in mind? We could go back to screaming at eachother about special forces... that was kinda fun.
Indeed, "blah blah you can't have warships, Axel help, illegal ajdjfdkekwoxjdj!!!!!!"

I have created a system where if someone is found of meta gaming, their selected military forces will be subsequently reduced forcefully through the actions of an unknown third party. These lot are simply referred to as the Moderators.

I have created a system where if someone is found of meta gaming, their selected military forces will be subsequently reduced forcefully through the actions of an unknown third party. These lot are simply referred to as the Moderators.
Call then, Selected Administrative Legit Truce, or S.A.L.T

Ok, if that is the system you choose. I will say that from experience some people will bitch about this. I dont know if that type of person is in this RP, but I must inform you they exist.
Indeed, "blah blah you can't have warships, Axel help, illegal ajdjfdkekwoxjdj!!!!!!"
"You can't have warships" I'm probably doing you a favor. Maybe if you werent allowed to have those dreadnoughts you'd actually design a navy with differing ship classes and tactical flexibility. You have 2 classes of capital ship, both of which fulfill the same role.

Ok, if that is the system you choose. I will say that from experience some people will bitch about this. I dont know if that type of person is in this RP, but I must inform you they exist.

"You can't have warships" I'm probably doing you a favor. Maybe if you werent allowed to have those dreadnoughts you'd actually design a navy with differing ship classes and tactical flexibility. You have 2 classes of capital ship, both of which fulfill the same role.
You mean a spaceship? I don't have a navy.

I plan on doing detail on the lore. Different types of dreadnoughts, starships, cruisers, ect. I wouldn't have done it in the fs, but now that there's a section designed for this detailed shit god damnit I'll do this detailed shit
You state in your CS to have 3 ships. The fighter, the so called 'star cruiser" that is basically already a battleship at least. and then the planet sized supership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back