• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Colonial Conquest: OOC

You state in your CS to have 3 ships. The fighter, the so called 'star cruiser" that is basically already a battleship at least. and then the planet sized supership.
I made that and started that before the lore page was created, the starships are basically the equivalent of those small ships flown in starwars, think anikqun and obey 1 kinolie

Anyways, I need an answer to this question so I can adjust my designs accordingly
Are planetoid/country sized ships going to be common amongst the navies of the major powers.

Anyways, I need an answer to this question so I can adjust my designs accordingly
Are planetoid/country sized ships going to be common amongst the navies of the major powers.
Country sized ships seem like normal ships, tbh, though for my moon sized shit, I'll have seven of them.

These types of vessels should be kept to an absolute minimum. As stated in the Lore, the N.R.V. Divine Intervention - a ship classed as a Super Dreadnought and being around the size of the island of Great Britain - had cost a hefty 4 Quintillion in Republic currency. Practically no other type of vessel would be near this number, primarily being within the realm of trillions. Even then, the ship does take on an offensive role and serves as a guardian for my faction hub world. If you want an entire navy composed of super warships, you'll need to be incredibly rich to be hauling them things off the production line.

These types of vessels should be kept to an absolute minimum. As stated in the Lore, the N.R.V. Divine Intervention - a ship classed as a Super Dreadnought and being around the size of the island of Great Britain - had cost a hefty 4 Quintillion in Republic currency. Practically no other type of vessel would be near this number, primarily being within the realm of trillions. Even then, the ship does take on an offensive role and serves as a guardian for my faction hub world. If you want an entire navy composed of super warships, you'll need to be incredibly rich to be hauling them things off the production line.
Hmm, now this gets me thinking. Official statement taken into consideration. I'll have to reamp my original plans, though my superweapon will stay.

Out of curiosity, how big is your main ship? By that i mean the ship you'd call the "workhorse" of your navy. If you tell me, I'll tell mine.If the rest of you want in, you can do it too.

Well, it's difficult to determine what is the 'main ship'. As ships increase in size, they decrease in frequency, meaning smaller ships are used more but do not come near the size of their much larger cousins.

Out of curiosity, how big is your main ship? By that i mean the ship you'd call the "workhorse" of your navy. If you tell me, I'll tell mine.If the rest of you want in, you can do it too.
Speaking of navy, your logic is sound. I'll be using naval terms to classify ships as well.

Well, it's difficult to determine what is the 'main ship'. As ships increase in size, they decrease in frequency, meaning smaller ships are used more but do not come near the size of their much larger cousins.
What would you say is 'the best' In terms of the power:frequency ratio, or your favorite.
One that you think is common and serves as a symbol of your nation's might

That would be a competition between the Viscount-Class Destroyer and the Earl-Class Cruiser. The V-Class is designed to be around the size of a town whilst the E-Class comes around the size of a city.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back