• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DramonFire

Confidence is Everything
Nothing was the same after that day... The meteor had struck Earth and brought with it something highly unusual. About 1 out of 352 of the population changed right down to their genetic makeup. Each of these people could be easily identified. On their body was what appeared to be a tattoo. A tattoo in a foreign language. Nobody knew how the meteor and tattoo were connected. But what became known very quickly is that the people who had these certain tattoos were gifted. The Chosen, as they became known, had gained access to supernatural abilities.

The Chosen were given the power of "Classing" as it was called, based on RPG terms. Each Chosen appeared to have their Class name written in the strange language as said tattoo. You might be asking, what are Classes? Well, Classes are very much like in those RPG games, a certain vocation or job. Some people became Warriors, Berserkers, Rangers. Others became more unusual classes like Lycanthrope, Herbalist or whatever more there may be. Not all classes are known.

When a Chosen Classes, their clothing changes to whatever a person of that class would wear. As would weapons appear to suit that class' description. Some Chosen gained access to magic, other chosen's bodies transformed. The possibilities were quite endless.

Now, Chosen are destined to come into contact with each other. A Chosen will always be aware of other Chosen, no matter the circumstance. Chosen are destined for conflict, for drama, for loneliness. At least, that's what you would think. Lately, an insurgency of Chosen communities has sprung up, with even schools especially built for Chosen being constructed.

This is my idea for a new Supernatural RP that I'm working on. I'm aiming for a school/small town setting. People wanting to sign up can design their own class, or pick a classic RPG inspired one. I'll be pushing the story toward a general goal, but plan on giving everyone plenty of time to explore anything they desire.
Want to sign up, suggestions or thoughts? Do be sure to respond below ^^

I'll invite everyone who responds here when I set it up in a few days. The RP will be permanently open.

I'm going to have to postpone this rp at least 2 weeks, real life is catching up to me and I have to spend my time over there. I'll notify everyone who signed up when the RP will be up again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back