Midna only smiled and sat in place as she listened to Arthur's words about Zant. She seemed relaxed and just generally... nonchalant about the situation as a whole. A sharp contrast to the fierce imp Arthur had met months ago at this point. Once he was finished talking, Midna shrugged, still remaining on the man's shoulder for the time being. She laid back, using his heads as support, as her small legs dangled off the side of his shoulder. As she spoke, she looked over her dark nails.

"The equipment that Cobblepot made involved copious amounts of Twilight. And in case you forgot, that stuff is kinda hard to get without taking the fight to Zant himself," Midna said as she continued looking over those nails of her's, before she peered upwards to face Arthur once more. "What I'd recommend is rallying some more troops from back home to aid in our fight. There's gotta be someone you can count on from that old gang of your's, right?" Midna asked, before she suddenly disappeared in thin air in a cloud of dark pixels. She reappeared mid-air, hovering next to Arthur on her back, with her arms behind her head and her small legs crossed. "I mean... even though a good portion of 'em are dead, it's always worth a shot. Like that Dutch guy. He's gotta be out there somewhere, right?" She asked, before her lips curled into a smirk and she adjusted her position, now floating flat on her front. "Or maybe that John guy you talk about sometimes. You risked your life to save him, didn't you?"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

tumblr_oh41ehtV0D1vja958o2_r1_1280.gif

As more people talked around her, or even to her, Janna had completely just zoned out and stopped paying attention. Instead, she opted to just play with a flashlight idly, letting her pupils dilate over and over as the blinding light no doubt hurt her eyes. She didn't seem to care, though. As someone sat down next to them and asked for her name, she half-heartedly glanced up and snorted a bit.

"Huh? Wha?" She asked, before focusing her attention on the male in question that had sat down. Her confused expression soon turned back to one of boredom, and she simply said, "Oh, uh, I'm Janna." And then promptly went back to playing with her flashlight.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

"Name's Cassie. Cassie Cage," The tall blonde replied through the various smacks of her wad of gum. She seemed to be... generally chill, for the most part. Something about her definitely radiated a high sense of authority, though. "And you must be Rex. New recruit, right?" She asked as she placed a firm hand on her hip and gave the man in front of her a good look over, though her eyes were hidden behind her dark shades.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

The boy in question nearly jumped and stuck to the ceiling once Grim took off his head and held it out in front of him like it was nothing. But Peter was an Avenger! Or... were they even called that anymore? The whole Foundation business had him really messed up in the head. Was he just a member of the Foundation now? A soldier? Or would he be a super soldier...? Okay, this was all way too confusing and there was literally a talking skeleton man in front of him! Who was... talking to him. Right now.

Oooookaaaaaayyyyyy Peter, time to buck up and be a man.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f493465366530664945676c3878773d3d2d3434393535363337352e313464366266333461303237343162353135313936383331363832302e676966

"Uhhh... hi, I'm-I'm-I'm Parker-Spider.... I-I mean Peter-Man.... I-I-I-I-I-I mean..." He paused for a moment, gulped, took a deep breath, and then continued with the best smile he could. "I'm Peter."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Observing
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
Praetorian was silent. The machine was cross referencing this Ladybug ( 5cookie 5cookie ) it its database.
And not a single match came up. She must be new here.
At least, until Chat came through a wall. The startled robot instantly prepared its fists, blue energy faintly glowing from them before Praetorian deduced he was not a threat. The robot lowered its fists, energy fading.
"Apologies. I mistook you for an enemy at first until I had further time to analyze."
With that out of the way, Praetorian addressed another topic. One that Praetorian was about to address until Chat showed up.
"I do not recognize you from previous interactions. I presume both of you are new here?"

F3FEEC66-D8A0-4234-82B1-8DEDD3F34153.jpeg
Marinette Dupain-Cheng / Ladybug
“Yeah, we are new,” Ladybug replied to Praetorian. ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ) She turned to her partner. Chat nodded. “Honestly, I wonder how Paris is faring right now... there’s probably an Akuma attack going on,” he chuckled nervously.

Last edited:
"Name's Cassie. Cassie Cage," The tall blonde replied through the various smacks of her wad of gum. She seemed to be... generally chill, for the most part. Something about her definitely radiated a high sense of authority, though. "And you must be Rex. New recruit, right?" She asked as she placed a firm hand on her hip and gave the man in front of her a good look over, though her eyes were hidden behind her dark shades.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
Rex was reviled that he was finally getting somewhere when the strange woman whom he just learned the name of.

“Cassie Cage? Pretty cool name, reminds me of a wrestler they used to show on tv.“

While in a conversation, Rex heard strange noises coming from the training hall and wanted to find out what was going on

“Nggh. Sounds like something big’s going on. I’m gonna go see what’s making that racket, it was nice meeting you by the way” ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

24D41A4D-016B-4DAD-B83D-C366720AA046.jpeg

Rex using his Rex Rider, continued to investigate what was making all ruckus. Eventually, he made it to the training room to see a kid with a giant key going hand to hand with a man in armor.

“Why is a kid here going toe to toe with that guy? He’s gonna get himself killed!”

Rex is in deep shock when he sees the boy stop a hammer strike from the man in armor, seemingly forcing the hammer on to the ground!

“Whoa...! Just whoa! What is kid, does he have some sort of Nanites that let’s him use some kind of force?!”

Soon, the match ends in a stalemate when other people in armor looking to be friends with the hammered one, tells him something about terminators. Apparently killing machines that will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal. Rex, who’s still eavesdropping, decides he wants to help the armored men.

“I want to help out.”

“Count me in too!”

Scout Sergeant Cyrus
Actions: Interacting
Actions: Interacting
The first thing Praetorian did upon seeing Ladybug ( 5cookie 5cookie ) was to freeze up.
"Unidentified organic signature detected..."
"Not a threat."

Praetorian took note of Ladybug being caught up on top of the lamp with what appeared to be a yo-yo. Praetorian was well-acquainted with others using yo-yos as weaponry.
However, it would seem that this particular person had gotten herself tangled up on accident.
Praetorian decided to introduce itself.
"Greetings. My name is SPARK-001, but I have am designated Praetorian. Would you like aid in untying yourself?"

Cyrus turned to Sora, a grimace evident on his face.
"Terminators, for lack of better words, are killing machines."
"They will stop at nothing to eradicate humanity. The Force Commander has left owing to the fact that apparently the Terminators have returned."
"Communication limits mean that he can only take three members with him-meaning I'm staying behind."

The Scout Sergeant adjusted the optics on his sniper rifle, before turning back to Sora. Cyrus wasn't as tall as his armored brethren-only 7 feet-but he was still rather tall.
"They are not Necrons, but it is a small silver lining."
( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts )
View attachment 646289
74B5585F-0833-41B0-8BA1-C4254EE789B1.png
Sora was surprised to hear something like the terminators had existed, but whatever the cause, he wanted to help those in need and asked if the Space Marines would let him join.

“Look, I may not know much about terminators, but if there’s people in danger I want to help out.”

( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 )

While the boy was talking, another person was eavesdropping on their conversation and had similar feelings to Sora and decided to help out as well.

“Count me in too!”
16CB7FF7-E631-4304-8379-498E1861CD39.gif

Last edited:

Mood: Making pleasant conversation, he hopes
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Sleek Sleek (Raiden might still be standing away)

"How about we formally introduce ourselves rather than snooping around in each other's files to learn each other's names?"

Sage had to suppress an urge to gesture towards the man and go 'finally, someone with common sense!!', but it was quite refreshing that the soldier was at least apparently thoughtful about the matter. He had absolutely given a pleased nod though, to make sure that the other two that he approved of the statement wholeheartedly. Doraleus, as the man had introduced himself, shared that he was a combat medic and part of a squad with... a rather comedic name for a military unity. It was a relief to know that his work was more related to saving and cherishing life than the actual combat part, at least that's what he hoped that meant. It made it a lot easier to relax near the other.

"Hello there, other defenders of the multiverse."

A new person had approached them, greeting the table with an rather odd tone that he couldn't quite place. The college student looked up to see who it was, lazily holding a hand up to reciprocate the greeting, the past few minutes trying to deal with the high-schooler had really worn him out, daamn!

"So mind if I sit with you obviously great and powerful people?"

He had glanced at her with uncertainty. Not about the request really, just... everything else. This woman had a really weird way of speaking... But also, there was something about her, it was nothing but a gut feeling, but something was... off. There was something different and not being sure of what, was really bothering him like an annoying itch.

"Huuh? Oh. N-nooo, I don't think that we d-", and she had already suited herself before he could respond, "Or yeah sure, you can just do that..."

With a frustrated sigh at the fact that the woman couldn't even wait to get proper permission to join their table, He gestured towards Doraleus and repeated his name, just in time for the high-schooler to come back from whichever weird trance she seemed to be in, with that flashlight... Nope, it didn't make even a single ounce of sense.

"Huh? Wha? ...Oh, uh, I'm Janna.", and went back to playing with the flashlight. Sage audibly facepalmed.​

"I give up on you...", the Pyromancer muttered under his breath before picking the introductions back up, "I'm Sage Kaelber and uhh, titles... I don't like them too much, but I get mentioned as 'Phoenix Descendant' or 'Burning One' a lot. Because of the fire powers-... It's a bit of a long story..."

He averted his gaze, scratching at his cheek in awkwardness. And then he had finally seen the shirt that the new member of the table was wearing...

"I-is that a magic pun??", he pointed at the design in surprise, "Are-Are you a magic user?!"

If that turned out to be true, he wondered, was that the reason for the weird sensation that he had been feeling ever since she had showed up?
Magic Output: 27%

(Forgive me for just jumping on your bandwagon but there really isn't anywhere else I can go since I've been gone for months)

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 An young adult , with a blonde beard, also appeared at the forefront. While it was apparent he was no more than a spectator before this, his eyes held determination after overhearing the potential danger these entities gave others.

A voice, radiating with inner strength, spoke up as he made himself known " ... Call me Avatar for now, until I remember my true name. But I also want to assist you in this threat, however dangerous it may be. Some part of me remembers I was at least related to some set of heroes... so this is the least I can do..
As long as you'll accept me of course "

Scout Sergeant Cyrus
Actions: Calculating
Cyrus.jpg
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
Cyrus took note of the new... creature. Whatever it was. Avatar... and it seemed interested in heading to fight the Terminators.
"If you insist."
It was clear that Cyrus wasn't going to really stop them if they wanted to. The scout sergeant was leaning against a wall, sniper rifle also leaning against the wall.
"However, if you wish to go, I highly suggest that, at the very least, you train against Terminator simulations. You may be eager to go now, but the second you see the Terminators, you are destined for an early grave if you are not ready."
It was clear that Cyrus was serious. His face wore its usual grimace, and the tone of the scout marine's voice was as gruff as ever.
"Do not blindly rush in. You may wish to help our forces on the ground, but if you do not at least train against a simulation of a Terminator, or multiple-"
Cyrus pointed at a cluster of training simulations.
"-that same eagerness could very well get you killed when you battle the real enemy."
( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , Andrita Andrita )

Praetorian took in the heroine's words.
Akuma. Praetorian ran a cross reference of the word in language databases, and found that the word meant demon.
Meaning Chat just said there could be a demon attack. The question is... what were these Akuma?
"I would like to ask something."
"What is the Akuma? I hail from a different universe, and as such I do not know what the Akuma are."

Praetorian was standing at rapt attention. Ladybug and Chat had the robot's attention.
( 5cookie 5cookie )​

"... Fair enough. Allow me to test them personally " Avatar merely glanced at these simulations. Despite then clearly being illusions of what they were to be facing, be didnt underestimate them... Nor did he fear them . An strong yellow energy , in the form of a columb around him, surround his person as he calmly walked towards the simulations, slowly closing the distance. These entities didn't seem powerful, but as aforementioned, power doesn't always win a fight... He knew this just from the small gaps of knowledge he could recollect from his previous life.

To test the strength of these robotic illusions , the column of energy surrounding the formidable looking adult collapsed into a yellow sphere in his hand , which he then threw at the simulations at impressive speeds. This was merely a test to see how tough they were, what their reaction time was, or to see any signs of intelligence if the simulations mimicked how intelligent these entities really are.

This energy was rather explosive if touched and actually only hurt those of ill intent, so the explosion wouldn't affect anyone other than the terminators themselves. In other words, think of it as a 'Morality Punisher' technique... The more malice and I'll will one has, the stronger the effects are. There is one designed to use against those of pure heart as well, but now wasn't the time to test that one out. And since they are designed for evil purposes, the effects would be ludicrous if not countered properly by the illusions on question

" This will give me a good idea on how much power and effort is needed for me to use against these robots " . He told the person calmly, never leaving his gaze from the robot illusions, to see what occurred as a result of the Morality Punisher.

However, the morality punisher would only aim at one of the robots, not all of them, and as such the blast will be contained within the person of one specific terminator ... Due to knowing the others are likely to be tested as well.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

7795F98F-E9C7-4263-8F9E-B64265FFC170.jpeg
Adrien Agreste / Chat Noir

“Well, an Akuma is a butterfly that has been infused with evil intentions. It then targets anyone with negative emotions, enters into something the person is holding, and then turns them into a supervillain,” Chat Noir explained to Praetorian.
“It’s created by a person who holds the butterfly miraculous. A miraculous is a magical piece of jewelry that gives it’s holder powers. Anyways, right now, the person who owns the butterfly one is Hawkmoth. He’s attempting to take both of our miraculouses to make a special wish, but it would have consequences. For example, if he wished for someone to become alive again, someone else would die,” Ladybug finished.

1574021308622.png
Professor Hidgens
He predicted the coming of the message that was brought to him, yes! the message to assist in the secret government organization of stopping alien invasions! although when he received the letter it didn't look exactly how he had expected it to but no matter, it was now his time to shine and gain enough income to make his master piece, his piece of art, his piece o resistance: Working boys! he bravely took his most prized possession that meant the world to him, his alexa and made his way to the meeting point, before bravely stepping where many have stepped forward into the portal and while in the tour they had a lab! perfect! he can continue making his theories of future catastrophes to come, and after the tour of this strange facility of the unknown he decided the best course of action was to await a fated interaction with one of most likely many inhabitants of this fine place
Professor Hidgens up for interaction!

"What the...?" Mao Mao squinted at his laptop, making sure his bright green eyes weren't fooling him. A Multivese Protection Foundation, huh? He did like protecting...but this screamed Sky Pirate trap, or at least spam email. Even so, the idea of protecting a whole multiverse intrigued him. Now THAT scale of heroism would make him a legend! Thus, after debating himself for a half hour or so, he returned to his computer and mumbled, "let's see what this is..." And he accepted.

Well...it probably wasn't a spam email. Spam emails didn't reply so quickly. Nor did they provide him with directions. Of course he would follow something so strange, and potentially adventurous. So he let his co-sheriff and deputy know where he was off to, then sped away on his Aero cycle.

His brilliant black coat bristled upon encountering the man. "Who are you?" He spat, immediately waving his katana at the man's torso. The portal he summoned in response stung his eyes, forcing him to blink and claw at his eyelids. "What kind of answer is that?! Come back here, fiend!" And he sprung through the portal after him.

It was the coziest dungeon he'd ever seen. Mao Mao let himself be gently pulled around on the tour, his ever diligent ears twisting slowly. "So I guess you are legit..." The tom muttered.

While Mao Mao was being shown the ropes, Samus laid on top of them, clothed in sunshine. She had been trying to rest ever since she had been revived from a headshot. That put her in these peoples' debt, but it didn't bother her. It was nice to be able to protect the innocent and settle at the same time.

_Nl1IDg4h6vVGXEiOuKLNXRV07gKNSDDRgQ7YgYD_GvyEt45eiTYM4Ha2MrNNDk3OPDjLMuh8tA-4nf2PtxgEU1oYq5tKPNMTNRhS6wIS5B8e-e4e_DQcYgBwcd7Y5UD1JNo6Az8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Resistance soldiers hanging around seemed to have a glow almost to their eyes, waving back to the other soldier named Appsro. Most of the soldiers seemed to be wandering around with weapons gathered, listening to the General himself, John Connor.

One of the Resistance soldiers down below asked “You with the MPF? I believe I’ve seen you once before.. Appsro?” Connor’s pumping up everyone. It’s a long story.”

@FactionGuerilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long fight and action sequence between Parnell, Simon and the two terminators, other things happen.

Dr Kogan and Skynet check the time door.

“Time door is 95 percent operational”

A test is conducted as a message to the past is sent through to the past Dr. Kogan who has cancer.

“We can help you survive. You can trust us.”
================================================================================
The night before the Final Battle= Begins at 0800 hours or at 8:00 am the next day…

Those getting ready for the early morning battle would find themselves with a green tent like the other Resistance members, with a few members offering to help the MPF members put up the tents to sleep for the night, along with a cot and a few weapons, along with the other things.

If they stay for the night, you’ll see on occasion a few Resistance members gathered around a firepit, talking about rumors and gossip during the night.

(((This is a breather before the major action begins the next day.))

Up to you guys what you wish to do for the night.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
P PopcornPie
Andrita Andrita

Last edited:
Samus helped with the tents, shunted around supplies, and secured the border. Upon finishing, she sat and tuned up her Power Suit. She wouldn't be caught off guard this time. Never again would she find herself turned into an example.

Mao Mao was patrolling as well, his katana secure under his hip. Already, they had a fight to prepare for, and it was unlike anything Mao Mao had heard of before. His fur bristled with anticipation, his breaths were short and sharp.

Scout Sergeant Cyrus
Cyrus took note of the new... creature. Whatever it was. Avatar... and it seemed interested in heading to fight the Terminators.
"If you insist."
It was clear that Cyrus wasn't going to really stop them if they wanted to. The scout sergeant was leaning against a wall, sniper rifle also leaning against the wall.
"However, if you wish to go, I highly suggest that, at the very least, you train against Terminator simulations. You may be eager to go now, but the second you see the Terminators, you are destined for an early grave if you are not ready."
It was clear that Cyrus was serious. His face wore its usual grimace, and the tone of the scout marine's voice was as gruff as ever.
"Do not blindly rush in. You may wish to help our forces on the ground, but if you do not at least train against a simulation of a Terminator, or multiple-"
Cyrus pointed at a cluster of training simulations.
"-that same eagerness could very well get you killed when you battle the real enemy."
( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , Andrita Andrita )

Praetorian took in the heroine's words.
Akuma. Praetorian ran a cross reference of the word in language databases, and found that the word meant demon.
Meaning Chat just said there could be a demon attack. The question is... what were these Akuma?
"I would like to ask something."
"What is the Akuma? I hail from a different universe, and as such I do not know what the Akuma are."

Praetorian was standing at rapt attention. Ladybug and Chat had the robot's attention.
( 5cookie 5cookie )​
Sora and Rex wanted to do whatever it took to join the mission, no matter how long it took. As long it meant helping the people.
C1C484A1-20F6-4D82-94EB-13FCC4C07319.png
“Training huh? Ok, I’ll do it. You can count on me!”
FF445C0B-22C3-4AF2-8771-51BBE4FD3DC1.png
“I agree with the him, plus you’re gonna need someone who’s good with machines and disabling then.”

“Oh. Yeah, that could help too”

( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 )

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom ((first, log out of my computer next time, dufus. Second, MY OC! Third, MWAHAHAHA! You forgot something...))
I pinch the bridge of my nose as I read the text displayed on my phone. Of course she would do this. I quickly text back a confirmation and an hour later, I'm transported to the MPF. After the tour, that I was too distracted to pay attention to, I find myself regretting not having a plan. I shrug and pick a random direction to begin searching. Every once in a while, I stop someone to ask a question, holding a picture pulled up on my phone; "Have you seen my sister, Onyx?"
((Looks almost exactly like Onyx, but a guy and he's got a scar on the right side of his forehead from where his friend accidentally smacked him with a baseball bat, and a little older.))

Samus helped with the tents, shunted around supplies, and secured the border. Upon finishing, she sat and tuned up her Power Suit. She wouldn't be caught off guard this time. Never again would she find herself turned into an example.

Mao Mao was patrolling as well, his katana secure under his hip. Already, they had a fight to prepare for, and it was unlike anything Mao Mao had heard of before. His fur bristled with anticipation, his breaths were short and sharp.

Those around the Resistance during the night passed Samus a bit, just a bit shocked but not a lot.

"Be careful out there, we never know what Skynet's planning during the morning hours."

Even Connor seemed to be tense as he patrolled said camp and stopped near Samus and Mao Mao "I'm hoping you guys know how to face terminators out there, it's going to be a big battle. Rest up while you guys can."

P PopcornPie

Samus turned to face Connor with a slight glare. "I will be careful. Don't worry." Underneath her visor, a slight angry, embarrassed blush formed across her nose. Damn it, her reputation was in shambles, wasn't it? Come on, it was one death! It would only be that one time!...Well, okay, it would only be that one time until Samus reached her nineties. But she wouldn't be a pessimist. She would make it through this time.

She considered Connor's advice with a huff, gazing at a cot. Rest was important, sure, but morning was creeping up on them. She needed to be all stocked and ready.

Beep...Beep...Beep...

Great, now her Power Suit was getting low on energy. She was tired. This could potentially have been the worst idea she'd ever have, but she needed that rest.

After retracting her Power Suit into her Zero Suit in a small burst of light, Samus crawled onto the cot. She fought for her eyes to stay closed, while simultaneously fighting to keep her mind open. She could do it, she could find the middle ground. "Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...don't..."

She fell asleep.

"I may not know how to defeat a Terminator, but I must try!" Mao Mao was much more upfront, his tail swishing. "A hero must learn on his feet! I have been called to help you, and if I am called to do something..." His pupils somehow got even thinner than usual. "I. Do. Not. Fail."

After dealing with the abilities of the Terminator illusions , or at the very least their counterparts, Avatar slowly but surely made his way to where the others were located. His eyes scanned the room, seeing exactly what the people were like solely based on their looks and how they presented themselves. This was more due to the fact he didn't initiate conversation with any of them prior. His blue, glowing eyes seemed almost sad in a sense. He remembers having people he was so close to, but to not remember their faces and or even their names was wrecking the supposed man in ways most wouldn't dare imagine.

He then stated "Survival is but a Endless Test of Determination. If you don't have the heart, you fail the test... and thusly, your life. However..." . Turns to Sora and Rex Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts and then promptly stated " You two are different. You have seen the test countless times, replayed it and saw the inevitable outcome of those who fail, and then continue going. I can see it by the look of determination you have in your eyes. The eyes of a Hero... and respectable ones at that. However, will it help you in the times ahead ? Only you two can give that answer " .

With that, he went into a deep trance, his body enveloped in yellow light as he began to meditate, controlling his inner power and it's intensity. To say the very least, he wasn't going to be mentally affected by anything until 8:00 struck. Meanwhile, a spiritual apparition of the man in question began to float around the vicinity, traininng his spiritual control while meditating. It was interesting, but Astral Projection was an ability rarely used.

tumblr_oh41ehtV0D1vja958o2_r1_1280.gif

As more people talked around her, or even to her, Janna had completely just zoned out and stopped paying attention. Instead, she opted to just play with a flashlight idly, letting her pupils dilate over and over as the blinding light no doubt hurt her eyes. She didn't seem to care, though. As someone sat down next to them and asked for her name, she half-heartedly glanced up and snorted a bit.

"Huh? Wha?" She asked, before focusing her attention on the male in question that had sat down. Her confused expression soon turned back to one of boredom, and she simply said, "Oh, uh, I'm Janna." And then promptly went back to playing with her flashlight.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Mood: Making pleasant conversation, he hopes
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Sleek Sleek (Raiden might still be standing away)

"How about we formally introduce ourselves rather than snooping around in each other's files to learn each other's names?"

Sage had to suppress an urge to gesture towards the man and go 'finally, someone with common sense!!', but it was quite refreshing that the soldier was at least apparently thoughtful about the matter. He had absolutely given a pleased nod though, to make sure that the other two that he approved of the statement wholeheartedly. Doraleus, as the man had introduced himself, shared that he was a combat medic and part of a squad with... a rather comedic name for a military unity. It was a relief to know that his work was more related to saving and cherishing life than the actual combat part, at least that's what he hoped that meant. It made it a lot easier to relax near the other.

"Hello there, other defenders of the multiverse."

A new person had approached them, greeting the table with an rather odd tone that he couldn't quite place. The college student looked up to see who it was, lazily holding a hand up to reciprocate the greeting, the past few minutes trying to deal with the high-schooler had really worn him out, daamn!

"So mind if I sit with you obviously great and powerful people?"

He had glanced at her with uncertainty. Not about the request really, just... everything else. This woman had a really weird way of speaking... But also, there was something about her, it was nothing but a gut feeling, but something was... off. There was something different and not being sure of what, was really bothering him like an annoying itch.

"Huuh? Oh. N-nooo, I don't think that we d-", and she had already suited herself before he could respond, "Or yeah sure, you can just do that..."

With a frustrated sigh at the fact that the woman couldn't even wait to get proper permission to join their table, He gestured towards Doraleus and repeated his name, just in time for the high-schooler to come back from whichever weird trance she seemed to be in, with that flashlight... Nope, it didn't make even a single ounce of sense.

"Huh? Wha? ...Oh, uh, I'm Janna.", and went back to playing with the flashlight. Sage audibly facepalmed.​

"I give up on you...", the Pyromancer muttered under his breath before picking the introductions back up, "I'm Sage Kaelber and uhh, titles... I don't like them too much, but I get mentioned as 'Phoenix Descendant' or 'Burning One' a lot. Because of the fire powers-... It's a bit of a long story..."

He averted his gaze, scratching at his cheek in awkwardness. And then he had finally seen the shirt that the new member of the table was wearing...

"I-is that a magic pun??", he pointed at the design in surprise, "Are-Are you a magic user?!"

If that turned out to be true, he wondered, was that the reason for the weird sensation that he had been feeling ever since she had showed up?
Magic Output: 27%
1574184629146.png
Inien the witch:
She nodded as she heard all of their names giving a smirk "Alright so basically we got the girl who likes to make herself go blind, D guy over here, and you!" she then looked down to her shirt and sorta tugged on it towards him "What this old thing? no not at all, it is totally a normal shirt and I'm totally a normal person!" She would chuckle to herself "Ya saw through my master disguise kid, I'm a witch. Inien the witch if it fits your cup of tea or whatever, oh and yeah it's a magic pun, a pretty good one I might add"
Interacting: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx bristled a little when she was told to watch out. "Blue on what now?" Suddenly the alien next to her jerked with a bullet to the head. She yelped and ducked the acidic blood. "If you're firing, just say that! Jeez." She realized after that that being in the crowd wasn't the best idea. She started a slow fight back to the edge. Man, did she hate the smell of acid.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Jeremiah darkred darkred
Indigo Knight Indigo Knight : you forgot his lack of wings. :)

After dealing with the abilities of the Terminator illusions , or at the very least their counterparts, Avatar slowly but surely made his way to where the others were located. His eyes scanned the room, seeing exactly what the people were like solely based on their looks and how they presented themselves. This was more due to the fact he didn't initiate conversation with any of them prior. His blue, glowing eyes seemed almost sad in a sense. He remembers having people he was so close to, but to not remember their faces and or even their names was wrecking the supposed man in ways most wouldn't dare imagine.

He then stated "Survival is but a Endless Test of Determination. If you don't have the heart, you fail the test... and thusly, your life. However..." . Turns to Sora and Rex Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts and then promptly stated " You two are different. You have seen the test countless times, replayed it and saw the inevitable outcome of those who fail, and then continue going. I can see it by the look of determination you have in your eyes. The eyes of a Hero... and respectable ones at that. However, will it help you in the times ahead ? Only you two can give that answer " .

With that, he went into a deep trance, his body enveloped in yellow light as he began to meditate, controlling his inner power and it's intensity. To say the very least, he wasn't going to be mentally affected by anything until 8:00 struck. Meanwhile, a spiritual apparition of the man in question began to float around the vicinity, traininng his spiritual control while meditating. It was interesting, but Astral Projection was an ability rarely used.
BB558F35-6BB6-45AC-8D56-7E61AF54E2EA.jpeg
Rex openly curious about the strange man’s statement, asks him a question on the topic and interrupts his meditation.

“Hey. Sorry to bother you but, what did you mean by this eye of the hero stuff and will it help us in the future? pretty much when people say things like what you just said, it means they’re going to be dead soon. Are you saying that me and the kid are destined to die?

Rex questions with worry. Sora realizes this and steps in to break the depressing mood
E4645712-9BE9-4586-9A5F-9CD424418996.jpeg
“Who are you calling a kid. We’re like the same size!”

Sora said playfully while being somewhat serious

“My bad. What’s your name?”

“Sora, and you are”

“Rex. Good to meet ya”

“Likewise”

The two exchange handshakes, caught in the moment forgetting avatar was still there the whole time.

“Oh right. I didn’t get my answer about what’s in store for us.” ( Andrita Andrita )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back