Dreadnought Davian Thule
Librarian Jonah Orion
Actions: Taking in the Sights
Actions: Taking in the Sights
Actions: Checking
Thaddeus.jpg
Thule.jpg
Orion.jpg
Martellus wasn't the only one of the Blood Ravens who had arrived here at the Cape. Namely, some more of the Force Commander's squad members had arrived at the Cape.
"Brother Thule, Brother Orion, is this the Cape I hear so much about?"
Thaddeus had his Power Sword slung over his shoulder, Bolt Pistol aimed down. The Assault Sergeant, flanked by two more Assault Marines, looked around him at the building. Compared to Meridian, the Cape was much more... normal. No Imperial Guard garrisons everywhere, no hive gang fights.
"It would seem so, Thaddeus."
Jonah Orion kept the bottom of his staff on the ground. The Librarian had never seen such a place before-Orion was used to the Librarium, the battlefield, a Strike Cruiser... but not whatever this place was. It was much more different than what Orion was used to.
Something definitely worth logging into the records of the Librarium. Orion looked around the place, taking in the sights. It had not been long ever since the Force Commander had requested their presence in the aid of none other than the multiverse.
The multiverse. Orion knew at once that the Force Commander did not lie. Not long after their latest defense of Aurelia, Orion had been getting reports of previously unseen creatures ravaging their universe. Fungi that would take over mind and body, shadowy creatures that tended to mob loyal Imperium forces...
All of which required purging.
"Indeed... Thaddeus. This appears... to be the Cape. This place... is unfamiliar to me... in all my years of service."
Thule's deep robotic voice came through the speakers of his mighty Dreadnought tomb, as the veteran Astartes's "head" gazed around it, taking in the sights of the Cape.
( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM))|
(Also open for interaction)​

Last edited:
1572040835995.png
Markus Velafi
Interacting with: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Nearby: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Sleek Sleek , QizPizza QizPizza , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Markus rode the giant rat down the hallway, when reaching the end he got off it and snapped his fingers once again making the rat vanish, before he looked down it and saw the door to the lab! "Alright weird chef guy, let's hide in there!" he would say as he pointed to the door to the lab, before going into a sprint with hopefully the man following, and when reaching the lab would run into it, making some words appear for a few seconds above his head as he entered saying "Cool dude, Epic entrance, Amazing looks" in a neon orange, moving out of the way so the other guy could come in, definitely making a very loud and flashy entrance​

E51B7379-792E-4060-87E5-4A58BB420C68.png
Peppino

Peppino couldn’t lie to himself. That was a very flashy and cool intro Markus gave. Peppino needed one of his own. Not only did he make his intro flashy, but he also made it a compliment to Markus’ intro. With his back turned, he quickly turned almost as if he was sliding as he gave a big thumbs up as the word “Nice!” Showed up right beside him.
25D6988E-0FCD-45B3-9CE8-8DBB10DE0C49.png

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Assault Sergeant Thaddeus
Actions: Asking Around
Thaddeus.jpg
"This is an odd place. Nothing like Meridian."
Thaddeus looked around, not quite sure where he was. The Cape was, to describe it...
Clean.
Nothing like the Meridian Hive City, nothing like the deserts of Calderis, and nothing like the Typhon jungles.
"Brothers, I shall ask around to understand more about this place."
The Assault Sergeant took a moment to soak in the sights, before taking note of another person. A young boy. He didn't look much different from a hive ganger-well, if a hive ganger chose to dress up as some cartoon.
And he was carrying a giant key as a weapon. Thaddeus mentally chuckled. A giant key? Thaddeus had seen quite a bit, but not a giant key as a weapon.
Well, might be worth asking around. Thaddeus approached the kid ( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ),
"Pardon me, but do you know your way around this... Cape?"

Actions: Asking Around
"This is an odd place. Nothing like Meridian."
Thaddeus looked around, not quite sure where he was. The Cape was, to describe it...
Clean.
Nothing like the Meridian Hive City, nothing like the deserts of Calderis, and nothing like the Typhon jungles.
"Brothers, I shall ask around to understand more about this place."
The Assault Sergeant took a moment to soak in the sights, before taking note of another person. A young boy. He didn't look much different from a hive ganger-well, if a hive ganger chose to dress up as some cartoon.
And he was carrying a giant key as a weapon. Thaddeus mentally chuckled. A giant key? Thaddeus had seen quite a bit, but not a giant key as a weapon.
Well, might be worth asking around. Thaddeus approached the kid ( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ),
"Pardon me, but do you know your way around this... Cape?"
{Well. I lost the kart, but oh well. Maybe I’ll find someone else new to meet. Was really curious about that sun though}

(As Sora was sitting down slightly disappointed, someone in strange armor approaches Sora)

“Huh?”

(Sora was surprised. He never seen someone like this in this sort of armor.)

“Oh, no I don’t. I’m still getting used to this place myself.”

(Sora examines the stranger’s armor in awe)

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but, are you some kind of Knight are something?”

Max Braum
Actions: Heading Back to Chokepoint
20190906_175740.jpg
"Hot damn, that did it! Alright, let's move up!"
Braum nodded at Supergirl's ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ) freeze breath freezing the creatures where they stood. Braum blitzed forward, shattering the creatures into many, many tiny pieces.
"Alright, security station ahead, nothing too much..."
Sure enough, right around the corner, there was the second security station.
"Hah, this isn't too bad now. In a moment..."
Braum tapped away at the station, before the station let out an affirmative beep.
"Alright, let's head back now. Get a move on people."
Braum gestured for those following him to head back to the chokepoint.
( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , QizPizza QizPizza )

At this point all hell broke loose.

Thick44's motion sensor to the north suddenly begin registering movement, a lot of it too. His HUD begin registering a lot of hostiles to the north.
Xenomorphs begin streaming in and running at the chokepoint group, screeching all the while. However, this rare time the CQC scenario actually worked against the Xenomorphs, they could only move in a straight line. But they were also blocking the way to the blast doors.
Light them up!
( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom , Jeremiah Jeremiah , darkred darkred )​

Actions: Responding
Thaddeus.jpg
"I see."
Thaddeus took another look around him. The first thing Sora ( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ) would see is that this guy was frickin' huge.
Thaddeus was 9 feet tall, and the mech behind him (Davian Thule) was a little over 12 feet, and the man with a staff (Jonah Orion) was 9.5 feet tall.
The assault sergeant reminded himself why he was here. To protect the Imperium from this new shadowy threat.
As Thaddeus turned to head off, the marine heard Sora's question and swiftly turned around.
"A knight? That is up to your definition. I defend the worlds of the Imperium of Man as a Space Marine, so depending on your definition of knight I am, yes, one."

"I see."
Thaddeus took another look around him. The first thing Sora ( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ) would see is that this guy was frickin' huge.
Thaddeus was 9 feet tall, and the mech behind him (Davian Thule) was a little over 12 feet, and the man with a staff (Jonah Orion) was 9.5 feet tall.
The assault sergeant reminded himself why he was here. To protect the Imperium from this new shadowy threat.
As Thaddeus turned to head off, the marine heard Sora's question and swiftly turned around.
"A knight? That is up to your definition. I defend the worlds of the Imperium of Man as a Space Marine, so depending on your definition of knight I am, yes, one."
Sora was stunned by the men in armor he had never seen. Sora realized realized how similar they were to him, traveling in space to venture into unfamiliar worlds, meeting new people and saving lives. And so, given the boy's immense curiosity and kindness, he wanted to ask the warriors a few more questions.

"So you're Space Marines huh. Y'know I also travel to other worlds , so I guess I can be considered a Space Marine too. Maybe I can come along with you guys and see what we can find together. I'd also like to know more about your adventures."

1572399336809.png
Thaddeus's response was a shake of the head. A surface glance and Thaddeus was certain that everything in his universe would slaughter this boy. That giant key of his would do nothing to the chitin of a Carnifex, or the skill of an Eldar Guardian.
"What lies in our universe is much, much more horrifying than you can imagine."
"I have defended the Aurelian System before. I have witnessed the barbarism of the Orks, the cunning of the Eldar, the mindless hunger of the Tyranids, and the pure evil of the forces of Chaos."
"You would be better off staying off our worlds-they are brutal without compare..."

At that point, Thule calmly strode past the Assault Sergeant.
"Brother... Thaddeus. The commander... is here."
The dreadnought pointed its giant fist ahead, extending a finger, revealing the form of none other than the Force Commander. Jonah Orion was quick to speak.
"Ah, commander! It is good to see you again!"
FC.jpg
The Force Commander calmly nodded at the arriving Astartes, hammer firmly planted on the ground, before gesturing for them to head to the Training Room. Upon seeing Sora though, the Astartes raised an eyebrow as if to say "who are you"?
( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts )​

I look around the dorm that I was sleeping in and decorated With plants from all of the prehistoric eras and put up a Jurassic world fallen kingdom poster. Then I watch some tv! And then I put away my dorm key in my phone case.

Thaddeus's response was a shake of the head. A surface glance and Thaddeus was certain that everything in his universe would slaughter this boy. That giant key of his would do nothing to the chitin of a Carnifex, or the skill of an Eldar Guardian.
"I have defended the Aurelian System before. I have witnessed the barbarism of the Orks, the cunning of the Eldar, the mindless hunger of the Tyranids, and the pure evil of the forces of Chaos."
"You would be better off staying off our worlds-they are brutal without compare..."

The dreadnought pointed its giant fist ahead, extending a finger, revealing the form of none other than the Force Commander. Jonah Orion was quick to speak.
View attachment 641825
The Force Commander calmly nodded at the arriving Astartes, hammer firmly planted on the ground, before gesturing for them to head to the Training Room. Upon seeing Sora though, the Astartes raised an eyebrow as if to say "who are you"?
0610410C-3433-46C4-8215-F9035E9E607B.png
Sora answered the commander’s question stated his business.

“My name’s Sora. I wanted to go with the other Space Marines, but they said something about “Orks,” Elders” and “Tyrones” or something so I couldn’t go. I didn’t even get a chance to know more about their adventures, maybe tell some of my own. So, who are you?”

i walked in the cafeteria and asked for some fresh meat. Then i sat down drinking some pineapple flavored Fanta while eating some steak.

Last edited:
When I woke up I left the dorm to the training room to practice my fighting moves. I chose to do the training dummies because I do scratches and bites but I do have other fighting moves like kicks and punches. After I see echo Charlie and delta I say hey you made it guys! They say good to see you blue. So how are you guys doing!

The Force Commander​
Actions: Motioning for Sora to follow​
FC.jpg

The commander's response was a low amused chuckle.
The Astartes followed up with pointing at this throat. There was a nasty cut there.
Hairgel finished his motioning by making a speaking motion with his right hand, then making an X. The gesture was clear-he couldn't talk.
The Force Commander then gestured for Orion to speak for him. The Librarian's response was swift.
Orion.jpg
"Very well."
Jonah Orion quickly moved to the Force Commander's side, staff on the ground.
"The Force Commander cannot speak, so if I may..."
"My name is Jonah Orion. What Thaddeus mentioned are some of the gravest enemies of Mankind. If you would follow us..."
"I suppose we would like to hear of your stories, seeing as this multiversal anomaly has caused many more enemies to appear in our universe."

Orion and the FC set for the Training Room.

I Accidentally walked in on a conversation while exploring with echo Charlie and delta. and We saw the force commander and sora. I say to the rest of the raptor pack let’s go shall we? They agree. Lets just explore together since we were already doing it ok? they say alrighty then let’s go

I said to my raptor friends what do we do now? They said to relax and go to our dorms. I agreed so we went to our dorms and watched tv. Later I talk to my group of raptors and say that I’m going to the cafeteria to get a snack do you want to come? They said yes please so we meet up at the cafeteria. then we go to eat!

Last edited:
After we ate we went to the training room. then I lifted some weights while echo and Charlie were using the punching bags and delta was at the shooting range shooting a rifle. Afterwards we went to the recreational room to swim in the pool. Then we dried off and we headed to our rooms. When I got there i watched the news for quite some time. then I looked at the forecast and it was sunny for the rest of the week so I took a walk outside. Then delta came and sees me looking at the sky wondering if a mission for us is coming and we don’t know it. I say to him We are dinosaurs that have powers so why don’t anyone utilize us as anything but normal dinosaurs?

Last edited:
We go to the training room to practice our powers and see how strong they are. Then afterwards we do something interesting... we run as fast as we can in 1min to see how fast we are. surprisingly we tied!

The Force Commander​
Actions: Ready for Spar​
FC.jpg
The Force Commander, upon reaching the training room, calmly nodded.
This place was surprisingly advanced-Hairgel had no idea how the leader of the MPF got accurate footage of Khornate Berserkers-hell, Chaos Space Marines in general. But that wasn't the point.
The Force Commander wanted to see what this "Sora" was capable of. And as of right now, Hairgel wasn't impressed. That key didn't seem to be much of a weapon. The Astartes officer honestly didn't see what it could do against a Chaos Space Marine, or an Ork Warboss.
But eh, a weapon is a weapon. Who knows, it had something magical to it. Not many foes of the Imperium expected the giant sledgehammer the Force Commander was carrying to double as a very potent anti-tank weapon.
Well, only one thing to do. Hairgel watched Thaddeus fire his bolt pistol at targets-unfortunately slower than whoever this Arthur (@FactionGuerilla) fellow was. And it wasn't even close-Thaddeus audibly shook his head in annoyance and prepared for a second round.
In the meanwhile, this loud "DADADADADADADA" was starting to get on quite of the Astartes' nerves, but that would come later. The Force Commander quickly stepped up on a training ring.
And gestured for Sora ( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ) to come on up for a practice match... if he dared.
If Sora accepted the challenge, Hairgel assumed a combat position, holding out his hammer in front of him.​

When we got back we went to the training room to see what’s going on in there. Charlie said wow that’s some armor! And we carried on doing our practice without no issues. Then we watched everything unfold. We were interested in who’s going to win this fight. If i got bored I brought my laptop from my dorm to do some research. I can also look at pictures from a satellite 🛰 that I built and nasa launched it btw anyway I looked at the weather patterns on my satellite. It’s called raptor 92. I have a website that views what the camera sees on the satellite. It is looking like good weather i said.
(OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS)

Last edited:
When I got back to my room I built a LEGO model of one of my many shuttles
3C146C8F-42B8-4F85-80AE-05A04120B21D.jpeg
This is my Rexi 10-1 which stands for R-10 experimental interceptor 1 the first one made for raptors!

View attachment 641825
The Force Commander​
Actions: Ready for Spar​
The Force Commander, upon reaching the training room, calmly nodded.
This place was surprisingly advanced-Hairgel had no idea how the leader of the MPF got accurate footage of Khornate Berserkers-hell, Chaos Space Marines in general. But that wasn't the point.
The Force Commander wanted to see what this "Sora" was capable of. And as of right now, Hairgel wasn't impressed. That key didn't seem to be much of a weapon. The Astartes officer honestly didn't see what it could do against a Chaos Space Marine, or an Ork Warboss.
But eh, a weapon is a weapon. Who knows, it had something magical to it. Not many foes of the Imperium expected the giant sledgehammer the Force Commander was carrying to double as a very potent anti-tank weapon.
Well, only one thing to do. Hairgel watched Thaddeus fire his bolt pistol at targets-unfortunately slower than whoever this Arthur (@FactionGuerilla) fellow was. And it wasn't even close-Thaddeus audibly shook his head in annoyance and prepared for a second round.
In the meanwhile, this loud "DADADADADADADA" was starting to get on quite of the Astartes' nerves, but that would come later. The Force Commander quickly stepped up on a training ring.
And gestured for Sora ( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ) to come on up for a practice match... if he dared.
If Sora accepted the challenge, Hairgel assumed a combat position, holding out his hammer in front of him.​
Sora looked at the commander with surprise and decided to accept his challenge.

“A sparing match huh? Ah ha, alright then.”

Sora spawns his keyblade and prepares for battle.

“Here comes Sora.”

And6836CCD1-DA95-403F-BD42-2DA50B185CCF.png the fight begins

The Force Commander​
Actions: Charging​
FC.jpg
This boy was serious.
Hairgel genuinely thought Sora would back down like any sane human. But to actually take the offer of a spar...
It would seem the Space Marines weren't as legendary out there. Hairgel chuckled, and a sort of blue energy field materialized around the Astartes.
The Space Marine took stock. If this boy had ranged attacks, those could prove to be annoying. But melee was where Hairgel reigned supreme.
And melee it shall be. Hairgel took a few steps towards Sora, before seemingly halting.
Then the Astartes officer charged at breakneck speed towards the Keyblade wielder. Hairgel was carefully calculating everything-would this Sora dodge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back