Art by Milkåmel's Profile - PokéFarm Q!

Eric

Click. Clack.

Cue ball bounces off 2, hits 6, narrowly missing 11. 2 bumps into 3, which promptly rolls into the corner pocket with a satisfying plunk. I smile to myself. Playing billiards alone probably isn't something a lot of people would consider fun (especially when you're my height and have to climb half your body onto the edge of the table just to take a shot), but I've always found a little slow paced me time to be a great way to unwind. Contrary to what I've done in the past, I do need a break from the 'visit other universes! punch bad guys!' life.

The rubber end of the stick taps the floor as I lower it and observe the new arrangement of billiards balls. Immediately I get to running the calculations in my mind. 5 and 7 have a good shot of going in. I have to be careful to not hit 10...

I move around the table to line up another shot.

(Open for interaction; recreational room)​

Doranichov

doranichov-jpg.585333

Cafetaria
Magnify Ray
Interaction
: Man carrying red helmet​
Doranichov retracted his round hand, nodding slowly. The man had a lot on his mind, he could tell as much. He stayed idly on his chair, swinging his legs back and forth as he furtively stole glances at the man.

The excessive sighing indicated he had something on his mind. His gaze fell on the skeletons quite often. Normally, it would mean his trouble was related to the skeleton group, but they didn't look familiar with each other. Doranichov pondered over the matter for some times. Why was he troubled?

At the end, he could only shake his head and gave up. He didn't know enough of the man to guess. He would be able to tell using Troubled Thought Earphone, but that would be meddling with a stranger's business.

At the end, Doranichov pulled out a Magnify Ray from his muffler and shone it on his box. The box grew in size, almost twice of its original before he turned the flashlight off. When he opened the box, the smell of red bean paste wafted through the air. He grinned from the familiar smell and sight in front of him. Dorayaki!

The cake was divided into slices similar to pizza, his special request to the stsff to make the cake not round. Doranichov pulled his muffler down, revealing a slightly pointy nose underneath. With a knife and a fork, he cut a small piece of the dorayaki and carried it to his mouth. Blade sharp canine teeth could be seen slightly when he opened his mouth to eat the cake. The familiar flavour of cake and paste spread over his mouth, causing him to grin under his muffler.

Delicious!

Doranichov gestured toward the Magnify Ray as he emitted a growl toward the man, inviting him to use it.

Last edited:
SPARK-001, designation PraetorianKostya "Deadbolt" Novikov
Actions: Asking Bardroy ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )Actions: Resuming Wander (open for interaction)

"I appreciate the offer, but I'd like to check out more of the base before I come on back. Wouldn't be dignified if we come under attack by ADVENT forces and I can't find a good sniping spot due to me not knowing where to hold out."
Novikov chuckled, and rubbed the back of his neck.
"It's nice to meet you, though. Not sure who this Arthur guy is-Praetorian's reports apparently say he's a gunslinger or something? Some cowboy. Apparently saved the band back there multiple times-if someone sees him tell him I said thanks on Praetorian and Ruin's behalf."
"Anyways, see you around."
Novikov turned around to go see the rest of the base. The lab wasn't a bad place to go, and neither was the recreation room.

Praetorian, on the other hand, was admiring the vehicles.
"Armored weapons systems appear to be in mint condition. Multiple vehicles recognized..."
"No vehicles match the ADVENT MEC/Sectopod designs in the garage. I calculate the chance of learning something new as high."
"The majority of vehicles appear to be of 21st century origin."

Praetorian turned to walk on back to Bardroy.
"I request to know more about the tank pool available here."

Last edited:
Mentions:
Birb Birb
Hazel, the Shameless Cheater
"Oooh, a fellow cheater?" Hazel said, dropping the cue stick on the floor before cracking her fingers and knuckles. She may look confident but the truth is, she's barely played Chess in her life, she did about two or three times maybe, but other than that, not really a huge chess fan since she prefers games like Pool since it's simple and easy but Tayne is here to help her though because that guy is pretty good at Chess judging by those times he played at the bar and it seems to be his favorite game, she'll just ask for help whenever she has no idea what she's doing. Hazel approached the boy and looked down at him with a confident smile.

"You're on, kid." She said, putting on her glasses.​

Mercury

“Mm.. excellent... if we’re both cheaters... it puts that much more on the line, doesn’t it...

You smile a child like little smile, and crane your head up... you hated having to look up... but you easily hide it behind that face of yours.

“So then... shall we?”

You do a mildly bouncy walk to one of the smaller tables. It did, have chess on it, luckily. You sit down and begin setting up your side, looking pretty damn confident. After all, you couldn’t show how worried you were to lose your precious watch... come to think of it, you never even named him!! Hmm... you’d think of that another time!!

Chungchangching Chungchangching @RecreationRoom​

Mentions:
Birb Birb @RecreationRoom

Hazel, the Shameless Cheater

"I'll be black, okay?"
Hazel said. "It's-- It's my favorite color!" She smiled casually, sitting on the other chair and setting the chess pieces up before tapping her glasses once for whatever reason but there was a subtle blue flash that came out of her spectacles and she hoped to God that the 'child' didn't noticed or else she'll be screwed because she secretly activated the AI that will help her win this game but her two comrades already knew that she was gonna do that because she cheats in every game she plays, she's not very skilled when it comes to games like this so she has to compensate with cheating and trickery. Tandem wanted to shout out that her glasses were helping her try to win this game but he decided to stay silent or else Hazel is gonna strangle the life out of him.

Tayne didn't really care if Hazel is cheating or not, he barely cares about anything except money in fact so he decided to stay silent like he always does and watch the two from afar while still leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, these two were cheaters according to what he's heard from them so this might be fun to watch, he's never seen two cheaters battle in Chess before but he acted like he doesn't care about it but he's still gonna watch since he's got nothing better to do, maybe he'll go to the training room later, who knows? It might be fun there instead of this boring recreation room.
"You go first, kiddo."
"Kid, if you manage to outcheat her. I'll give you something special, capiche?"

Last edited:
Anyone Anyone
Laura Limpins , KND

latest

Laura wasn't exactly one that could be called an hero... But she wasn't exactly a villain either. She was honestly just a kid through and through, in maturity and several other factors, and the invitation sounded very similar to a party. So, of course she'd accept it with open arms. With an almost goofy smile, she asked the others "Are there any birthday cakes ?" . It was something a carefree child such as herself, with no ideas of self restraint due to a consistent lack of such at home, she would ask this question regardless of the seriousness of the situation

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM.

Nine powerful bullets went flying at nine rapidly moving targets, programmed to randomly appear one after another in the shooting range. To most people observing, it would look as though the bullets were being fired from a semi-automatic or double-action weapon. But to those who were watching Arthur Morgan closely, they'd realize that he wasn't using either. Rather, the 1899 gunslinger was using a modified LeMat Revolver- being fanned from the hip in order to compensate for its single-action firing style.

lemat-revolver.jpg

Custom-tailored just for him, the retrofit Civil War sidearm was nothing like its original self. With a custom forged hammer and lighterweight trigger pull, cocking and firing was much easier and faster than the standard LeMat. Combined with a sleek, modern pistol grip, Arthur could quickdraw the gun and not worry about it slipping out of its holster or snagging on anything. In addition, the gun was converted from its normal .42 cap-and-ball black powder percussion feed into a more modern yet still powerful .357 Magnum cartridge- making reloads significantly faster since Arthur had no need to put in black powder every time he loaded a shell. Rather, he'd just empty the round before putting a new one in.

The .42 "drop" to .357 also allowed its wielder to convert its 20 gauge shotgun barrel into the more powerful 12 gauge in order to provide higher stopping power up close. All these traits combined made Arthur's LeMat a completely different nine-shooter; what would be considered an outdated and unconventional revolver in 2017 was now a competent and viable single-action that had a fierce bite with every shot it took and a fast draw to match its wielder.

It took a while to convert the LeMat, though. Arthur wasn't a gunsmith- just a gunslinger- so it took a few days' worth of trial and error with his modded LeMat to find the perfect barrel modification for both concealment and accuracy. But it sure as shit was worth it; three extra Magnum rounds wasn't a joke, and Arthur could frequently create "Explosive" and "Split-Point" rounds with the modernized bullets just like he did with his .45 Schofield bullets. With the ability to swap back and forth between revolver and single-barrel shotgun, Arthur's LeMat was deadly at all ranges. And if he dual-wielded it with his other LeMat? Eighteen shots was usually more than enough for the normal engagement. Past that was asking for other weapons more suitable for holding hordes off.

As the ninth bullseye dropped down with a single shot dead-center, a tenth bulls-eye would pop up right in front of the gunslinger's face- randomized just like all the other ones. With a flick of his thumb, the LeMat swapped from its empty revolver cartridge to the single shotgun barrel underneath.

BANG.

The last 12-gauge round left a gaping hole in the bullseye, dropping down as fast as it had shown up. The electronic timer next to the cowboy stopped recording, reading off a swift "3.776" time for a ten-target attack. Unfortunately, this wasn't a new record for Arthur- he'd chewed past the ten random sequential bullseyes in "3.498" seconds, only being hampered by the bullseyes having to lift themselves up into view every time he took down another.

"Well, that ain't bad, but not great either," The American commented on his score, stylishly twirling his LeMat around his hand before holstering it. He reached into his Satchel, pulling out an old-fashioned cigar and lighting it with a golden lighter before taking a quick puff to enhance his focus- and indirectly his Deadeye. The only acknowledgement he gave Jak, Daxter, and Homura was a quick glance at the trio doing their own shooting sets. Nobody had ever broken Arthur's speed shooting records with single-action revolvers or weapons that required external work- no fancy schmancy semiautomatic bullshit or full-auto. Just pure single-action work. Chances were those three wouldn't beat his records, either, even if they tried. Despite being old-fashioned, Arthur's Deadeye more than made up for his "ancient" background.

RDR2_Horses_Mustang_TigerStripedBayMustang_1-3183-360.jpg

Meanwhile in the garage, despite there being so many vehicles and futuristic cars wildly beyond people's dreams being parked, there turned out to be one animal running- or galloping- amok.

As Novikov just began to leave, he would bump into a giant, Tiger-Striped Bay Mustang. If he, Bardroy, or Praetorian were paying attention at all, they'd probably notice a small stable in the back corner of the garage. Apparently the stable door had gotten open- or the horse had actually worked the door herself. Regardless of the case, the mare seemed to recognize the word "Arthur"- and had approached the group with her ears tilted towards them like she was waiting for another mention of her owner. She merely whinnied once to get everyone's attention.

Of note was the fact that she wasn't wearing anything. No saddle, no horseshoes- rather, the stable in the corner held the saddle and a stack of hay meant for the horse.

From behind the tallest of the Skeletons, a figure rose from the floor. It seems to be a skeleton as well, but damaged, and morphing in shape slightly, like a worn out lava lamp. It gestured to an open spot at the table and spoke, but it's voice had a disturbing quality to it, seemingly incomprehensible to most around it.
☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♏︎■︎✍︎
Hello There. Is this Seat Taken?

Last edited:
Winter would quickly rise her sword in defense of her chest, quickly parrying Alice just as she expected. "Clever." She mused, although her face remained stoney-faced as ever. However, Winter also had a free hand, and she would use this to swat Alice's hand away with a surprising amount of force, before it balled into a fist and went to strike her in her face. Or, more accurately, the side of her helmet.

Sleek Sleek

Jason would watch the cat-thing eat the... pizza cake with a cocked brow.

tumblr_inline_n9mns2cUCo1s81zze.png

"Uhhh.. okay," He said as he slowly but surely proceeded to grab the magnifying ray in his hand. "I suppose this is only the second strangest thing I've ever had to do..." He muttered, taking aim at the cake and growing it in size.

Damafaud Damafaud

"Well, these are some of the finest bloody tanks in the multiverse, I'd say." Bardroy replied as he followed Praetorian, crossing his arms proudly as he looked them over. "They're damn near indestructible, equipped with some of the highest rounds known to bloody man, and come equipped with seat warmers," He boasted with a confident smirk, before turning his head to look at the horse as it approached them. "...of course, there's also Arthur's bloody horse that he left in 'ere... bloody thing keeps shittin' in 'ere, too..." He replied, muttering that last part under his breath before he turned to face the horse petting it behind the ear. "What's wrong with ya? Ya want a carrot or somethin'?"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GearBlade654 GearBlade654

[div style=border: 6px double #FF7F50]
"You're the one who came up to me and started attacking my wardrobe, not that you understand anything about it anyway. And there's a possibility of me getting shot no matter what I'm wearing. And if I get shot soley for wearing this, than this wasn't an organization I wanted to be a part of in the first place." Penelope stated. "Why does it matter to anyone what I wear? Besides, it's not like I'm going to be going on missions looking like this." She wouldn't even be looking human.

Penelope Uley
Interactions: Cassie Cage ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
Mentions: N/A
Color: #FF7F50
[/div]

Doranichov
929f4197fa6dbae640333a0b37e314b3.jpg

doranichov-jpg.585333

Cafetaria
Magnify Ray
Interaction: Man carrying red helmet​
The dorayaki grew in size as the ray shone on it. Well, he was offering the man to increase the size of his own food, but this wasn't bad! The dorayaki and box kept growing, twice its size, thrice its size.

Doranichov crossed his arms, gesturing the size was more than enough. If the man didn't understand his signal and keep shining it, the cake would continue to grow until it cover the whole cafetaria.

5298067.png

At the back of the tour group, stood a simple Civil War era man wearing a Union solider's coat. To be honest, he was a simple man. The futuristic things around him were impressive but he's gotta get used to everything around him.

The younger solider walked toward the gun range, eyeing the strange folk nearby but rather instead of looking at the others, the one who caught his eye the most was
Arthur, the strange old time cowboy

John Dunbar turned toward Arthur and was quiet "Hello, stranger. I see you are about the same time as me."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Shiela, Paladin of the Protectorate

Recreation Room

Shiela had her Partisan put away as she was drinking a mug of root beer at the counter. The drink was more delicious than the pub beer she had at the Inn in Stornway. "I must know the secret to this divine drink! This is a gift from the Almighty himself!"

(Open for Interaction)

Mercury

“Black is not a color, but whatever floats your boat...”

You notice the little flash, and your face goes 100% poker... you yourself open your pocket watch and glance at it for a second..

“It’s 9:46 am.”

If any of them had taken a peek at your watch, they would see it was intricate, had a light purple color to the face. It displayed what looked like a screen almost... though it was hard to tell from how small it was, and what might be letters looked like an unreadable language.. the two hands of the clock each had a small purple sparkly gem in them, they both stood out from the rest of the face of the watch.

(Please excuse how poorly it’s drawn I plan on making it better once I get my computer back)

You then look back down at the chess board, and make your move, before closing the watch again. You don’t need it at the moment now.

“And don’t call me kiddo. I’m much older than you... and I doubt whatever you have to offer will benefit me... but sure, why not.... what are your names..”

You also notice what seems to be another human in the room... perhaps they would be witness to your victory. At least you prayed to sun herself it would be a victory...

Chungchangching Chungchangching Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @RecreationRoom​

• 585803 Having finished their match (both of them pretty much scored without preventing any numbered balls from falling into the holes),Gladio took notice of the woman drinking a mug of root beer and approached her.

“Well,it ain't exactly beer you're drinking there,so obviously it'll be tasty.”

The Shield of the King spoke to the armoured woman admiring the contents of the mug on her hand.

“You don't seem to look like someone whose world has soft drinks like this for instance,what sort of world are you from?”

Gladio asked,earning an unamused stare from Prompto from the other end of the room where Noctis was now trying out a single player game which seemed to be dubbed the "Dark Souls,but with anime".

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sheila, Paladin of the Protectorate

The woman looked towards Gladio, before responding, "I'm from a place they called Mideval. I'm the god who watches over it I guess, since I slew the previous one that absorbed the original. My name is Shiela. I know, not really a nice name, but it matches my occupation, a defender."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• 585834 Chuckling briefly at Sheila's remark regarding her own name,Gladio also commented his thoughts before introducing himself.

“Doesn't sound like a pretty bad name in my book though. Name's Gladio.”

“Oh sure,compliment her name being beautiful, it'll suuuuuure work well!”

Prompto muttered under his breath,the only one hearing it being Noct. Ignis was intrigued by the fact that Sheila just up and revealed that she is a goddess from her own world,but he decided that he should probably ask later,feeling that he shouldn't interrupt the conversation between Gladiolus and Sheila.

• 585846 “More like I'm named after a type of flowers,really.” Gladio answered,also laughing alongside Sheila. “It does have some "sword-shaped" leaves though. But I'm more of a shelder in my team.”

“Not that his shield's necessarily blocked everything.”

“Prompto,eww,that just sounds wrong in so many ways.”

Noct whispered at Prompto,calling the latter out for the pretty inappropriate remark.

(To those who get it.....I'm really sorry)

Spartan Red Team
Alice grunted as she stepped to the side, grabbing Winter's free hand, and pulling it forward while She used her knife hand to clothesline the soldier, and Alice would fall into the move. While flashy, Alice was carrying about half a ton of weight about her, and she was going to let gravity do most of the work, using it to not only get Winter on the floor, but hold her down as well. Alice briefly remembered the hand-to-hand training they went through, and felt a surge of deja vu. It all seemed to come back around, it seemed.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

0Bu0tZ4VsJBFdhixo5VDTJRsEyaceFaR--PoLJPaNbdZmATrRmeWl94r0c36DEMq9akTPTHA-KWT6n2OBh1_KfO16bZkZ6IfO04MU_5_cHpvpNeIYD8hnSjD_DVMxn7JodJhFF58

kZ5ohK5X8SaOapS9ToUgV5RkAmutAnSgGyjW4n3ldwZt5m492_DL697Tp8JWoYl-3c7tPZbJu_1o_znwcUCgr5X-fvzd_PFFcAxSBAa0mGYHroJO92B7PK7NotQmncFrqf4d9-rM

"Useless... Fucking tin man". ran through Psycho's mind, it was true the marine's own anger tended to get the better at him at times. How many times had that happened? A little too many.
However, he kept quiet for once, letting his nanosuit track possible positions of weakness. He didn't have augmented eyesight, but hell if he'd embarrass himself in front of Prophet.

On the battlefield, adjust or die.

Prophet stood, deadly silent observing Alice's own movements.

O'Neil was just as rock hard silent.

Prophet was mentally shaking his head.

That's when he watched Alice take down Winter quite easily.

And with that, foolishness came about.

Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

SPARK-001, designation PraetorianKostya "Deadbolt" Novikov
Actions: Inspecting the HorseActions: Headed to Recreation Room (Open for Interaction)
"Man, my life took a turn from just odd to outright bizarre. Multiverse stuff? I thought that it was just more of Unit Black and Ether's ramblings. And what do you know, the Templars actually aren't mad on that account."
Kostya was interested for a second in the horse he bumped into. That was new. As Kostya turned around to leave, he looked backwards and made a mental note to turn back and check on the horse. What was it doing here?
Novikov was reflecting on himself as he headed to the Recreation Room. On the way, the sharpshooter overheard Laura ( Andrita Andrita ) ask if there were birthday cakes here.
"Birthday cakes? Hate to disappoint ya, but that's a no. I'm pretty sure there's muffins though, if that counts."
Novikov said all this after turning to Laura to say it, before freezing up. It seemed kind of rude to just leave that horse over there.
Kostya quickly looked his rifle over, reflecting on it as he was headed to the Training Room soon. Jaeger, as it was called. Had a scope, and a bunch of modifications that Kostya didn't bother remembering the names of. All he knew is that the rifle would have trouble critically hitting opponents, but was much easier to aim and hit somewhat harder as compensation. In addition, the first shot was extremely easy to aim, but the shots after that would be harder to hit, and finally, the rifle would always do a bit of damage whether it missed or not thanks to a custom stock.
It was a good rifle, great on the first shot but after that the shots would become progressively worse until he reloaded.
The sharpshooter turned back, before scratching his head.
"A... horse?"

"A horse?"
Praetorian looked the horse over, all while listening to what Bardroy had to say.
"So. this horse belongs to Arthur. Databanks can match that name with the gunslinger I served alongside. If I am not mistaken, he was from the wild west time period."
The SPARK quietly looked at the horse, wondering what it wanted.
"From where I come from, horses were driven to extinction by the alien occupation. My databanks are taking a bit of time to process this right now... give me a moment while I attempt to determine the motives for the horse coming out here."
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread