2B

2B looked around the training room. A few people were using the shooting range. She decided to join them.

"Pod switch to manual targeting"

Quickly she managed to down several targets in a quick burst of gunfire.
Most of the targets were hit in either the head or dead center with only a few missing by a hair.
Of course 2B wouldn't need to aim her pod accurately as she could just lock onto targets but
nevertheless she enjoyed the challenge. She waited for more targets to pop up before mowing
them down one by one with a burst.

"Pod switch to auto lock on targeting"

She waves at the cowboy with the satisfying ping of the targets being hit in the background

"You're pretty good. I don't see why you don't upgrade your arsenal though.."

She seemed curious as to why someone would stick with such a..primitive apparatus.
Maybe it was a side effect of being brought into this world.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @anyoneelseinthetrainingroomshootingrange

HweenbiufedCngLKEmiDnhuCq_7zVqdOvrjbU68RFmbkPr5jNCksriY-n9FxuuDEU-6DsZFZvrR9H__tXTiQjRBRsaNjl7HXVKH916YEdeoIpzjuXqhcC9xwS3PEj37aiZ6xGvPc

i6-4pRdiysbMTWnjQ1XQen_sfsVPBlLBoQPYa-0zQrsW2aH511R6eVUazDmp7gZHUcYGK1z2TZU-O_IVJxgiSpd7DrPs-qoEgZo9tM1oPDAMsOFvEw_6z4h2PKFgrEsw6N1KASMO

Without a wince, Jak aimed at targets using his eco-fueled gun. This add-on included Yellow eco in his gun. As he aimed it, the yellow eco bullets slammed against the target, just short of a headshot. "Come on Dax, let's show everyone what we've got."

Daxter smirked and swung his own gun over his shoulder, running over to the eco-warrior and fist bumping him "Now that's what I'm talking about, Jak."

The quiet long eared warrior didn't look like much at first but his times were faster than it looks.

"Let's see" Daxter looking over at Jak's own time clock.

Jak had turned, instead of using his first yellow mod gun, he decided to ramp it up and shot at least 7 targets down with a ricochet yellow eco bullet. He and Daxter proceeded to watch the bullet knock down target after target.

Daxter turned "Huh.. That makes 11 targets.

Daxter turned, trying not to show his support for his buddy considering several others staring at him.

"HELL YEAH, buddy."

Jak turned and then shushed Daxter "Come on, Dax you don't want everyone to know what happened today."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @Shooting range folks and others

Last edited:

Eric

CLICK! CLACK!

The 15-Ball falls into another corner pocket, and with that, the whole billiards table has been cleared. A happy sigh escapes me as I place the pool cue back and pick the balls out of the pockets, readying the table for the next players. After the next game is set up all nice and tidy, I look towards the door, planning on what to do next today. Maybe I should go back to my room, enjoy myself with some TV? Going for a drive sounds pretty fun, too. It's always fun to tear up the track with a game of drifting. Or... I could go to the training room and sharpen my shooting skills. My paw seems pretty steady, judging by how fast I was able to finish up my round of billiards here...

Hm... Buizel and Archen always said it's good to train while you can...

That settles it. One trip to the armory later, I arrive at the shooting range in the training room, a shiny new Glock 17 in my paw and a fistful of magazines in the other. My eye is caught by the others already here, shooting the targets with some outstanding precision. I take my place next to Jak and calmly place the mags on the table in front of me, keeping only one that I promptly load into my sidearm. The slide goes into place with a satisfying click. My paws lower the weapon to my side as I take a deep breath. Mental counting begins. 3... 2... 1...

Loaded weapon flies up and three bullets are emptied into the one target in front of me in rapid succession.

I lower the gun again, smirking. Not bad for a dying Typhlosion. Not bad at all. Maybe not as good as the others, but still pretty good.

Mentions:
darkred darkred

Last edited:
As Arthur smoked his cigar, a Union soldier came up to him. The guy apparently thought the two were relatively close to each other's time periods. In practicality? Not really. One was from the mid-1860s at best, and Arthur himself was from 1899- about 35 years ahead. But compared to everyone else's other origins- like Nick Fury's fancy schmancy 2017 background- thirtyish years wasn't too far off. So he merely shrugged as he leaned back against the wall, taking a short puff before putting the cigar back into his mouth.

"I guess we is, considerin' I'm from 1899 and I'm guessin' y'er from the 1860s." He commented as he suddenly quickdrew his LeMat Revolver, pointing it in the direction of the bullseyed-targets that he had shot just a few moments ago. Of course, the weapon was empty- all ten shots had been emptied during that quick target time- but it was still good to get a little practice in. Since he was dedicating today to solely "recreation"- including practicing at the range- Arthur was currently wearing his Gunslinger outfit. The one he wore back in his own world, not the somewhat-uncomfortable tuxedo that he had to sometimes don when he had to be more professional.

And since he wasn't wearing a suit, he could also utilize his gun belt and bandolier without worrying about conflicting looks. Made reloading his revolver that much easier. Which, in fact, he began to do. Despite the LeMat being infamously known for its long, harsh reloads, Arthur's conversion let him dump all the revolver rounds in one go. It was hard to describe the process, but to Dunbar and anyone else watching, it would just seem like Arthur tilted the LeMat downwards and let all the empty .357 Magnum shells- plus the 12 gauge round- drop to the ground. After that, he began loading the revolver cylinder with the converted cartridges.

One of the fancy "android" ladies came around to Morgan, watching him reload the LeMat revolver before asking him why he didn't "upgrade". In response, Arthur just shrugged. If he were honest, it was partially since fancy "automatic" and "semi-automatic" weapons didn't quite suit his fancy. The only real semiautomatics he had handled were the Mauser, C93, Double-Action Revolver, and the Semi-Auto Shotgun (or to others, a Browning Auto-5). Call him old-fashioned, but single-action weapons feel much smoother in his hands- probably muscle memory. Besides, he wasn't simply relegated to the LeMat; he'd practiced a few times dual wielding M1911s, which were apparently timeless classics in the modern day and age.

"If it ain't broke, there's no need to fix it. Besides, I've got more than my revolvers if I gotta mix things up." The gunslinger gestured to a weapons rack nearby, which held only a few notable weapons- a pair of aforementioned M1911A1s complete with wood grips, a M40A5 bolt-action sniper rifle, and even a crossbow that had replaced his old traditional bow-and-arrow.

M1911A1. Chambered in .45 ACP, this semi-automatic pistol is a timeless classic due to its reliability and high stopping power. The A1 boasts a shorter trigger pull than its descendant alongside improved iron sights and better quality-of-life traits. Arthur's M1911s, however, possess slightly improved internals- a modded barrel to allow equally-modified bullets such as Arthur's homemade Explosive and Split-Point rounds. It also includes a custom-tailored hammer and spring kit in order to improve its rate of fire, and an improved ejector and extractor in order to make sure his pistol does not fail when he needs it.

M40a5.png
M40A5. A favorite bolt-action rifle of the United States Marines Corp, the M40 is chambered in the powerful 7.62x51mm NATO round and can rip a hole through most human targets. The M40A5 variant boasts an improved barrel compared to its M40A3 parent alongisde a sound 10-round box magazine for quick reloads. Arthur's variant is outfit with a variable zoom scope for better target acquisition, silencer with sub-sonic ammunition to mask the shots, and a straight-pull lightweight bolt for faster hipfire, better target acquisition while chambering a new round, and smoother cycling. It also possesses a lightweight skeleton stock so its user can remain mobile yet comfortable. Due to the need for sub-sonic ammunition, the M40A5 cannot use Arthur's homemade rounds.

Crossbow_model_BOII.png

Crossbow. Futuristic style gives it a pump-action style under normal circumstances, feeding up to three arrows in a tube-like magazine. It can also be switched to a Tri-Bolt configuration on the fly, firing three bolts horizontally at once. May sometimes be utilized by Arthur to dispatch three targets simultaneously; how exactly he retains precision is unknown, albeit it is suspected that his Deadeye ability has something to do with this. In addition, the Crossbow can take any arrow type; Arthur has used his own homemade arrows alongside the slain BoTW Link's arrows to great effect with it.

"...And before you ask, I like that rifle. No need for fancy automatic spray-and pray fire waste when one bullet can do the job; besides, I can work the bolt well enough and it don't jam as frequently as I've seen some guns do without some gun oil." He commented, pulling out his two LeMats and placing them in the weapon rack. Besides, he let his gunslinging records here talk more; most of them were made when he was dual-wielding his single-action LeMats, albeit he had begun to shave off even more time from that while practicing with the M1911A1s he had ordered very recently.

Meanwhile, Jak and Daxter would likely find that their times were pretty darn good. With 11 unordered targets that were a mixture of mobile and stationary, the duo achieved a respectable time of about 3.396 seconds according to the timer; with only three-tenths of a second between each bullet, it was certainly good for a self-loading rifle with a marksman. However, one look at the leaderboards stationed in the back of the shooting range would reveal that their times weren't actually the fastest.

The leaderboards themselves seemed to be relatively simple; after each target run, the target shooter's name would be recorded alongside the weapons they used for each run. Only the top ten times were recorded per person's setup; Jak and Daxter were not the top shooters for the 11-target setup they had just performed. Rather, it was the 1899 gunslinger idling close by them who had set the top two records- with two LeMats, he had apparently hit a ridiculous 2.6125 with his signature single-action revolvers. But when he used the M1911s, his time had shaved down to 2.4989, with only two-tenths of a second delay between each pull of the trigger! Most of the names on the board didn't come remotely close to Morgan's records; Jak and Daxter, despite their great times, were obviously not the best speed shooters around.

latest

As Bardroy spoke to Arthur's Mustang, she again tilted her head slightly at the mention of her owner- both from the Brit and the robot Praetorian. Her tail lifted up slightly, as though she was ready to leave a pile of manure, but at the last second seemed to decide against this merely to spite Bardroy's comment about her leaving a mess.

When Bardroy began patting her, she nickered happily and gently lifted her head up and down like she approved of the human patting it. However, her nostrils did seem to flare up slightly as the X-COM robot began to approach her. The horse likely hadn't encountered any sort of robot like him, so the mare was trying to smell the figure and track a scent like most horses would. That said, despite Praetorian being a machine, she was obviously not bothered too much by the strange new appearances nor the "vehicles" that surrounded her- probably why Arthur had picked the Tiger-Striped Bay as his loyal steed, as his field work often saw him and his horse in foreign situations.e.

Mentions:
Birb Birb @RecreationRoom
Hazel, the Shameless Cheater

“Black is not a color, but whatever floats your boat...”

"Yeah, yeah. It's the absence of color or whatever." Hazel said, putting on a bored look, still wondering if he noticed the flash of her glasses but he doesn't seem to be doing anything about it other than that poker face. So, she's just gonna think that he didn't notice the flash which is good. The Cheater hopes that she doesn't lose the bet because these glasses are expensive and there is no way that they're gonna give her another one of these for free in a long time unless she does another back breaking heist for the creator. Hazel watched Mercury check his pocket watch for a second but she didn't bother to check how the watch looked like and just waited for him to make his turn. She kinda thinks that the bet is a bit unfair since if he wins, he gets her A.I glasses and Tandem gives him something too but the pocket watch is probably the only thing he has with him so she guesses that's fine enough. Who knows? It must be an important family heirloom but then again, why would you gamble something like that away so it's probably just a normal pocket watch.

“And don’t call me kiddo. I’m much older than you... and I doubt whatever you have to offer will benefit me... but sure, why not.... what are your names..”

"Okay then, asshole. My name is Hazel, the big guy is Tayne and the small boy is Tandem."
"Heyo!" Tandem flashed a wave at Mercury with a smile on his face.
Tayne didn't really do anything else but watch them.

Mercury

“.......”

You stay completely silent, staring down at the board, and make your move before speaking.

“So... what’s with the flashing of the shades...? Did you somehow already oh so vulnerabely reveal your method of cheatery? Or is this a rouse.”

You once again pray that you can keep your poker face together... lately you’ve been having a few anger issues... and if you lost your watch to THIS... well... it would certainly be more than just annoying or embarrassing...

Chungchangching Chungchangching @RecreationRoom​

Attachments

• 0D7DD5E3-AD89-4C03-9511-99311B49106B.png
    0D7DD5E3-AD89-4C03-9511-99311B49106B.png
    549.6 KB · Views: 10
"Ah, agent! You've arrived,"

With Phil finally off her back, the Foundation's newest recruit took her first independent steps into the multiversal frontier. With a duffle bag hanging from her shoulder and a heavily modified rifle in hand, she circled back around to the Armoury.

"You sound surprised, commander! I'm here because you ordered me here - you trust me, don't you?~"

Entering the armoury, the new recruit zeroed in on the stockpiles of ammunition and scampered up to it with a gleeful spring in her step. Enraptured by the sheer variety of lethal weaponry laid out before her, the recruit's eyes lit up in almost childlike wonderment.

"Requested, not ordered. As it stands you're here of your own volition; clearly you understand the risks of undertaking a task like this alone, yet you still came. Why?"

Setting her duffle bag down and unzipping the top, the new recruit proceeded to greedily scoop up boxes full of 5.56 NATO cartridges into her arms and haphazardly dump them all into her bag. After a couple goes she then swiped some empty STANAG magazines and tossed them in with the rest of her haul.

"Commander...you know I'd do anything if you asked me to!"

Someone brushed past her and bumped her forward, knocking the magazine in her hand back into the pile. Spinning around to tell them off, the recruit blinked - something had caught her eye. A hulking robotic bicep of unknown make, composed of unknown materials, grafted to a human man through unknown means.

"Yes, I know you; I know you always want something in return. But surely, you're not doing this for another hug?"

Her lips twisted at both ends, becoming a manic smile which dimpled both cheeks as colour flooded into them. Thoroughly enjoying the views this new world had to offer, the recruit was blissfully unaware as her duffle bag began to rustle and shake. After whatever was inside hit something with a resounding clang! however, the recruit immediately snapped out of her trance and spun around.

"Come on, Commander - exotic tech? You've seen my collection...you know exactly what I want~"

She was met face-to-face with a 4-legged drone with one big lens, and an antenna like a tail. As the recruit grinned and lifted it up out of her bag, the drone appeared to panic - its legs wildly flailing in a futile effort to escape, and its antenna wagging like mad. Flexing her cybernetic hand, the recruit grasped the drone's optic lens with her metal fingers, digging deep into its socket with inhuman strength. Achieving a better grip, all it took was one flick of the wrist to twist the lens free of the wiring and welding holding it in place, and pull the whole thing out. Subsequently dropping the drone onto a nearby workbench, the recruit reveled in watching it blindly stumble around and eventually fall off onto its back.

56723982_159949855031695_3573921024426086468_n.jpg

"Awww, I wanted to have fun with you later, but you had to go ahead and act difficult, didn't you?~"

@armoury

(open to interact)

Mentions:

“So... what’s with the flashing of the shades...? Did you somehow already oh so vulnerably reveal your method of cheatery? Or is this a rouse.”

"Hm," How does she bullshit her way out of this?! Hazel paused for a short while before thinking of a lie. "The flash was just for style points! My glasses are custom made, it does that randomly at times to make me look cool." Was that lie good enough? Probably not, but it's all she's got right now as The Cheater's glasses started showing her the next move. She waited for a while, cupping her chin to make Mercury think that she's actually making her own moves with nothing helping her before using her turn. Tayne was still watching them play their little game, wondering if the little one is gonna win against Hazel because it would be cathartic seeing her cheating ass lose at her own game but Tandem wanted Hazel to win this game because he didn't really wanna give Mercury something special, he's too greedy for that!
"Wait, how old are you again? You look so young and short."
"You talking to me?"
"No, Tandem."

Mercury

“..... I see.... suuuuuure they are...”

Insert incredibly patronizing tone.

You make your next move in... a rather fast amount of time!!
You could tell she was trying to make it seem like she was just... taking her time... but you don’t need to take time, you have all the time in the world!! You can do anything you want with all that time.

“.... I am an unknown age at this point... I’ve stopped counting... neither me, nor my own family, have been able to keep track. Of course they couldn’t though.. they don’t know much of me anyways....... of course I’m ‘young’ and short... I’m the smallest planet I suppose.... pshh... other than Pluto... though she’s not one...”

Mentions:

“.... I am an unknown age at this point... I’ve stopped counting... neither me, nor my own family, have been able to keep track. Of course they couldn’t though.. they don’t know much of me anyways....... of course I’m ‘young’ and short... I’m the smallest planet I suppose.... pshh... other than Pluto... though she’s not one...”

"What? What are you talking about??" Hazel said, tilting her head a little to the right, a bit confused at what he just said. "Are you saying that you and your friends are personifications of planets or something?" Well, that's the weirdest thing she's heard all week other than Tandem's even more bizarre stories. She rubbed the back of her head, wondering if Mercury is just joking around or not because something that strange can't probably exist, right? But there are even weirder things in this place so she'll take his word for it and believe him, shrugging and looking down at the chess board and the black and white pieces, realizing that Mercury fucked up, so she smiled brightly as the glasses gave her the next turn. She's gonna win this, no doubt about it.

SPARK-001, designation PraetorianKostya "Deadbolt" Novikov
Actions: Wondering what the mustang wantsActions: Left Garage and headed to Armory ( Jeremiah Jeremiah )

Novikov shrugged.
"A horse, will take note of that. As of right now I'm headed to the Armory to see what we got-maybe we got a way to make this thing not malfunction when it upgrades to plasma. Praetorian, take care of the horse will ya?"
Praetorian's response was to nod, and turn to the horse. Noting that the mustang liked being petted, Praetorian carefully approached the mustang in a stance that hopefully meant no harm-namely, Praetorian put its gun on a nearby vehicle and slowly approached the mustang, arms down, and attempting to not look like its about to beat something up.
"Hello... I am a robot... I am not here to hurt you..."
Praetorian's voice was noticeably soft as it tried not to get itself a kicking from the mustang.

Novikov, in the meanwhile, was headed to the armory. A good old longbow could do wonders. Novikov's mind flashed to the Bolt Caster-it looked like a giant crossbow with a rifle grip but it hit extremely hard. More than once a squadmate carrying that rifle/bow fusion had brought down what was supposed to be a tough enemy.
The sharpshooter chuckled under his breath as he wondered what was in store for him, slinging Jaeger on his back as so not to give off the impression that he was hostile. Wouldn't want guns aimed the first day.
As Novikov walked into the armory, the first thing that came to his sight was the impressive amount of weaponry. Novikov nodded his approval before scanning the weapon racks for sniper rifles. Mid-search, Novikov instantly realized he wasn't alone here as he spotted a woman armed with a rifle. The sharpshooter listened to her speak, and with every passing word, Novikov became more and more unnerved. This lady sounded like a psychopath.
When the psycho started messing with some sort of 4 legged drone, Novikov slowly approached, before abruptly speaking when the drone was incapacitated. Jaeger was still holstered on Novikov's back, but Novikov had a hand hanging near the holstered magnetic pistol just in case.
"Uhhh, excuse me, but who are you and what are you doing?"

02-1.jpg

-The cast from left to right-
(Woz, Geiz Myoukouin, Sougo Tokiwa, Tsukuyomi)

latest

Recent graduate, Tokiwa Sougo, embarks on a journey to become the Overlord of Time. He received a peculiar message on his phone regarding a Multiverse Protection Force, or MPF, and consulted it with his servants three. Deeming the invitation worth an investigation, the four of us journeyed to an abandoned warehouse where my lord had long since fought several foes within it's premises, bringing in nothing but small luggage containing our equipment and clothing, and the Time Travelling, Time Mazines of the future. We are welcomed to the force by a man in a suit, who gave us a tour of our new base of operations in a world where residents of other worlds had gathered...

What will become of my lord now...?

"Is our stuff really in there now...?" Sougo asked as the agent left, unlocking the door to their dorm room and peeking inside. It appeared to be a room for four with four separate beds and drawers, a table in the middle of the room and a door that would lead to a bathroom. Sure enough, their luggae WAS there, placed beside or on their bed. Sougo's trolley filled with clothes, Geiz and Tsukuyomi's small sack of a single article of clothing, and Woz's...Well, Woz didn't need anything aside from the book he's constantly carrying. "Woah...It's huge!" Sougo enters the room, admiring it's size. Living with his uncle without any friends, he never really took any trips to places of luxury aside from School Trips which he would rarely participate in.

As Sougo explored the room, the three people from the future began to discuss their next of action. These three were once part of the resistance against Sougo, who bears the title of Oma Zi-O in 2068. Although appearing to be infighting regarding Woz' failure as a captain, they had a history of working together once upon a time.

"We got in without a problem, but leaving's a whole other story." Geiz Myoukouin, a young man clad in a black suit with red lines and spiked hair reported his observations. "If what that guy said is true, then our Mazines would've already been planted with those EMPs."

"That is if the Time Mazines were brought here in this world. It's impossible to summon them in since they can't travel through alternate timelines let alone universes on their own." Tsukuyomi, the woman clad in white replied to Geiz's concern. "Though we should check on them...It is delicate technology after all."

"In that case, you two should make sure the Time Mazines work properly." Woz instructed, "They should be in the hangar by now."

"Who said you get to give orders here?" Geiz raised an angered brow, keeping a grudge from before.

"That's the plan anyway." Tsukuyomi sighs with arms crossed. "Come on, let's go." Tsukuyomi turned around and walked away with Geiz in tow.

"Where are they going?" Sougo asked, exiting the room and seeing that two of his trusted allies are leaving them.

"They are to check on the Time Mazines, my lord." Woz answered, "They are valuable to us, after all."

"I see..." Sougo nodded, soon turning to Woz, "Oh, mind if you unpack our stuff, Woz? I was gonna ask Tsukuyomi and Geiz to unpack theirs, but..."

"I understand, my lord." Woz nodded and bowed, "Will you also give me permission to decorate our room?"

"Sure, why not." Sougo nodded, "Just make sure to separate everybody's stuff, ok?" He said, soon turning around. "I'll go ahead and look for something to do...See you later!" He bidded farewell to his loyal servant as he ran off on his own, free to do whatever it is he wants.

"...And so it begins." Woz sighs as he entered the group's room and begins accomplishing his task of unpacking everyone's luggage and redecorating the room to befit his king.

• --Recreational Room--
    {Open To Anyone}(Near Gladio and Shiela ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

The wandering Sougo Tokiwa's journey led him to the Recreational Room, where, according to the agent that gave a tour of the place, is a place with a bunch of stuff used for leisure. Books, tabletop games, even that strange soccer table that he once saw at Nascita a while back. The place was occupied with several people already, all of them doing their own thing with a few playing some friendly games with one another. Aiming not to disturb anyone's conversation, Sougo walked over to the fridge and grabbed a non-descript brand of soda and sat on the couch near a black haired man in black and a woman in medieval armor...Seems like an interesting pair to be with...

Last edited:
Novikov, in the meanwhile, was headed to the armory. A good old longbow could do wonders. Novikov's mind flashed to the Bolt Caster-it looked like a giant crossbow with a rifle grip but it hit extremely hard. More than once a squadmate carrying that rifle/bow fusion had brought down what was supposed to be a tough enemy.
The sharpshooter chuckled under his breath as he wondered what was in store for him, slinging Jaeger on his back as so not to give off the impression that he was hostile. Wouldn't want guns aimed the first day.
As Novikov walked into the armory, the first thing that came to his sight was the impressive amount of weaponry. Novikov nodded his approval before scanning the weapon racks for sniper rifles. Mid-search, Novikov instantly realized he wasn't alone here as he spotted a woman armed with a rifle. The sharpshooter listened to her speak, and with every passing word, Novikov became more and more unnerved. This lady sounded like a psychopath.
When the psycho started messing with some sort of 4 legged drone, Novikov slowly approached, before abruptly speaking when the drone was incapacitated. Jaeger was still holstered on Novikov's back, but Novikov had a hand hanging near the holstered magnetic pistol just in case.
"Uhhh, excuse me, but who are you and what are you doing?"

The recruit jumped in surprise, and deftly tossed the drone's lens towards her duffle bag while she spun around to face Novikov in the same motion. Looking up at him, the unhinged curiosity in her eyes remained, but as a glint hiding behind the thin veil of protocol.

"T-Doll designation: M4 SOPMOD II, here representing Grifon & Kryuger Private Military Contractor!" she exclaimed with a flourish and a bow, making certain to keep her rifle pointed to the ground while shamelessly taking peeks at Novikov's - she was so focused on his rifle, in fact, it took her awhile to recognize Novikov's question was a doubleheader. "Oh! I was just stocking up before unpacking my stuff," she answered, patting her bag with a smile, happily disregarding the blind drone still writhing at her feet.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @armoury

Filia

Filia scratched her head with the news that she was chosen for some kind of job, a protection squad member or something like that. She did need some money and a job wouldn't be too bad, the girl agreed as the man told her to grab her luggage. She packed most of her clothes and personal belongings in the suitcase while Samson swallowed most of his belongings as his stomach is quite large. The man greeted them as they returned to the same spot where they met, a blue portal appeared as he told them to follow him. Samson and Filia looked at each other in confusion as he vanished while entering the portal. The girl with demon hair followed the man, not knowing what was awaiting her on the other side.

The girl felt tingly as she entered the portal, like a bunch of soda bubbles popped on her skin. Once she came out of the other side, she was greeted by a bunch of unfamiliar faces and some odd technology. The man that she met gave a small introduction about the place they were in, they were a part of some kind of squad that protected multiple universes. Filia and Samson were confused as they both didn't expect to be dragged into this situation. Their luggage was grabbed and put into their rooms, her teacher and parents would probably be mad at her for going to an entirely different universe.
"Hey Samson, are you getting any of this? I didn't know we were gonna be protectors of something that we're not suited for."

The parasite on her head responded with,
"Well kid, I'd be mad at you for listening to a stranger that you met in a dark alleyway but it doesn't really matter now since we're already too far in to back out, I'd say we just follow along."

The girl needed to clear her head, she needed some time to think. She proceeded to go in the LAB and examine some of the technology present in there. Filia noticed some other guys chatting away. Samson was eyeing them, giving them dirty looks as the girl just kept looking at some of the gadgets and gizmos that were present in the lab. She grabs hold of a pair of googles and a can of beer on some table.
"Why is this thing here? Was someone drinking?"
Filia was looking at it while Samson had other ideas,

"Gimme that!"
Samson proceeds to chug down the beer can as Filia tries to stop him, they were certainly making a scene.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Noivian Noivian DapperDogman DapperDogman

• 586190 “Wha- Again!?”

The character Noct was playing as had side-rolled straight down a hole for what seemed to be the twelveth time,causing Prompto to laugh at his friend's ongoing.

“You definitely owe me a drink,Noct!”

“Argh- Alright alright,got it! Jeez.....”

Handing Prompto the controller,Noctis stood up from his seat and went to the fridge behind the counter,noticing that the Recreational Room also houses some stoves.an oven,a sink,some kitchen utensils,appliances,plates,whatever there is that is enough for one to prepare breakfast,lunch or dinner,provided the chef has the ingredients.

“Hey Iggy,looks like you can cook here too!”

“I've noticed. It's arranged rather similarly to the "kitchen" in the caravans we've slept in in Eos.”

Ignis responded while Noctis fetched a can of root beer from the fridge. The beverage disappeared into some tiny particles of light for a split second before appearing straight onto Prompto's hand. A benefit of a person being shared the powers of the Lucian Bloodline as demonstrated.

“Thank you!”

“Yeah,whatever.”

Sighing in exasperation as he closed the fridge,the prince got back to his feet and walked back towards where his childhood friend is,greeting the newcomer of the room (Sougo Tokiwa) on the way

“Yo,doing good?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Sougo Tokiwa--
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
tumblr_peeuegdg531xqeznso1_400.jpg

Sougo was currently enjoying the moment observing what would be his new co-workers and allies--from what he can see, they all seem like good people. Some of them were even good friends with one another, much like that group playing videogames nearby. One of them appears to have lost some form of bet, with a simple punishment of giving the winner a drink, who was a blonde guy in black. As the black haired guy walked over to the fridge and grabbed him a can of root-beer, the can suddenly disappeared and reappeared over at the blonde guy's hand, giving thanks. The whole interaction was rather amusing for the young future king.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine." Sougo nodded, snapping out of his trance of simply observing the room when the black haired man greeted him on the way back from the fridge. "Just getting used to all this, that's all." He simply explained, seeing as it is his first time actually living with more than 4 people in a large living space. Come to think of it, it feels weird that almost everyone in this entire building are going to be the 'guardians' of literally everything...

• 586212 “I guess I get what you mean there. Me and my friends were always just travelling around instead of staying at one spot. Not to mention that for once it's not only us four dealing with whatever gets thrown in our way.”

Noctis commented in response to what Sougo had said. This wasn't Eos they're in anymore,and even if they had the Regalia in the garage,they don't know much about the new world they're in to think of exploring around. What do as perhaps a little more weird was the fact that this time,they weren't in a world where Daemons would show up during the night at less illuminated areas,so it was probably a lot safer for them to camp outside.....if they were allowed to that is.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Kostya "Deadbolt" Novikov​
Actions: Replying to SOPMOD II ( Jeremiah Jeremiah )​
Novikov listened to what the psycho had to say. T-Doll, working for some private military contractor.
Novikov realized that he hadn't heard of any private military contractor ever since ADVENT took over his world. Those were wiped out or merged into ADVENT. The sharpshooter noted that, with some relief, that she appeared to be thinking along the same lines as he did. She clearly wasn't a hostile, as if she was Novikov didn't have support nearby. He'd likely be full of holes already if she was. Novikov noticed that this... SOPMOD II was constantly taking peeks at his sniper rifle. He didn't blame her-Jaeger was an extremely odd rifle.
"So... I see you're taking peeks at my sniper rifle. Don't blame ya. Jaeger's one of a kind. The first shot from this thing is almost always a kill but further shots without reloading become worse. 'ere."
Novikov unslung Jaeger and firmly gripped the rifle in his hands.
"You can have a look, but no touching. Engineering spent a pretty penny trying to get this thing to work."​

Mercury

“....”

You make your move again, rather quickly, before responding.

“Yes I suppose you can say me, my ‘family’.... and my own species... are that... me... being Mercury.... I’m simply small.... even though I’m most likely older than... stupid sun herself...

You talk without moving your eyes from the board.... you had an oddly focused look, for a ‘child’ at least.

Mentions:

"Jeez, you got some pent up frustrations there, little buddy?" She said with a touch of sarcasm on her voice before looking down at the chess board.

Hazel let out a gasp after noticing that she got her hands on his pawn. She smiled with ecstasy before knocking his chess piece down with her own pawn, thinking that this game is already in the bag because she gets way too overconfident when things tilt slightly to her favor while the two boys watched her, seeing that she managed to take one of Mercury's pawns, they immediately covered their ears, knowing what Hazel is going to do next because they've been with her long enough to predict her every move, they've been friends for such a long time to the point where they can even finish each other's sentences, that's how strong their familiarity with each other is, they're really friends til' the end that would die for each other.
"FOOL! You totally screwed yourself!!" Hazel shouted, letting out a maniacal laugh just because she managed to take down one pawn. "This game is already finished, you might as well give up!"
"Buddy, let me just say this: If you hang out with her enough, you'll get used to her outbursts."

Mercury

You look up, just staring as she took in her new found ‘victory’, and your poker face stays the same.

“Never mind that... I understand... mars is just as stupidly overconfident... it’s almost embarrassing really how similar you are to her... she’s as pathetic as they come after all... I mean... if we’re going to be throwing insults around I might as WELL compare you to her...”

You make your next move, taking out one of HER pawns.

“I mean really... I’ve already foresaw you uhh.. ‘screwing yourself’ in at least 15 time lines.”

You flick her pawn over and it bounces off the board. It bounces and rolls off almost as if a wounded soldier, stumbling down the battle field after a fatal wound. Your face remains the same.

“Your move.”

Mentions:

“Never mind that... I understand... mars is just as stupidly overconfident... it’s almost embarrassing really how similar you are to her... she’s as pathetic as they come after all... I mean... if we’re going to be throwing insults around I might as WELL compare you to her...”

That insult got a giggle out of Tandem while he covered his mouth, trying not to burst into laughter, clearly impressed by how rough his retort was meanwhile Tayne's eyes widened a bit before chuckling himself as he shook his head, that one cut deep, The Muscle bets that Hazel is gonna strangle Mercury but she managed to keep her cool, much to the duo's surprise. She even smiled at the insult in fact, looking at Mercury with no sign of hostility in her, just a happy smile. The two boys watched intently, wondering what she'll do next because she normally blows up in anger at the slightest insult. So this is all new to them despite their time spent together.

"Spunky little guy, aren't you?" Hazel said before using her turn, planning to crush Mercury in this game because she doesn't want to lose these glasses to him after that insult.

Mercury

If you hadn’t been forcing a poker face, your eyes would have lit up at the move she had made. This was going perfectly... absolutely splendidly....

“Spunky... no ones called me spunky since Gavin complemented my work before turning his back on sun...”

You make your next move... slowly but surely... determined to win...

She obviously didn’t understand how chess was MEANT to be won... sacrifices would have to be made... you suppose she didn’t understand that either...

“Your move.”

Last edited:
Mentions:

Hazel was still believing that her tech glasses will help her win this game, these glasses are extremely reliable and only a few has been given out to criminals such as her, she's only had it for a few months and they work wonders so why should it fail her now? Clearly this super smart A.I can easily beat anybody in a game of Chess, right?. . . She's actually starting to get a bit nervous, what if the glasses screw up and she's gonna have to lose them to somebody like him? The Cheater shook off that feeling of dread weighing her down and sighed before following what the A.I says, as always. Tayne thinks that she's been heavily relying on these glasses for a while now, maybe it would be for the best that Mercury took it away from her. She's never been seen not wearing those spectacles in months meanwhile Tandem was rooting for Hazel, he really didn't want to give Mercury a prize of his own.
"Your call."

Mercury

Finally.. a chance to put her queen at risk... she’d fall right into this..

“So. What do you three do for a living. Besides obviously forms of crime.”

You look up for a second, your purple eyes almost shining, like metal and glass.. obviously not a human trait...

Users who are viewing this thread