Mentions:
Birb Birb @RecreationRoom
Hazel, the Shameless Cheater
“So. What do you three do for a living. Besides obviously forms of crime--”
"IDIOT!" Hazel suddenly boomed out of nowhere the moment she hastily knocked down his Rook or whatever it's called. It's called Rook, right? She doesn't really know much about Chess. The Cheater was ignoring Mercury's question as she slammed her fist on the chess board, messing up the Chess pieces without even realizing it because she just felt so powerful, knocking down piece after piece that it went to her head that quickly, already thinking she secured a win. The duo watching at the back knew another outburst was gonna pop up out of nowhere but they were still surprised by the sudden yell of Hazel. "YOU KEEP SCREWING YOURSELF OVER AND OVER! AHAHAHAHA!!"

Hazel panted a bit, recollecting herself before realizing what she's done, looking at the knocked down chess pieces.
". . . Damn. I have issues, don't I?"
"You think?!"

Last edited:
Mercury

You stare in disbelief... th.. the nerve....

“..... by knocking over your king in such a manner...”

Your poker face snaps and you grip the edge of the table..

“You’re saying.. you resign the match... and you let me take the win...”

You stand up, looking... PRETTY intimidating for a child...

“WHICH IS A STUPID WAY TO WIN, IF YOU ASK ME!”

Your hands, still gripping the table, tremble in anger. But before you can do anything, a glow emits from under the cover of your watch... oh god... it’s yellow too... great...

You look down at it, glaring, before picking it up and opening it.. a yellow holographic screen pops up from it, and the face of what appears to be a young girl... with a bottle of some sort of alcohol... appears...

“..... what do you want sun... you KNOW I’m somewhere else I TOLD you about this in the meeting so I HOPE you listened....”

“..... Mercury Mercury Mercury!!~ why couldn’t you be a dear and have TOLD me you were leaving so early!! Mars just stopped by your earth base and wouldn’t stop calling Saturn because you weren’t even there!!!”

She has some sort of forced- sad face!! You don’t have time!! FOR THIS!!

“Wait.... MARS went INSIDE MY HOUSE?! WITH HER SWORD?! IS SHE STILL THERE?! S-sun I can’t go back there from where I am- she’s gonna-“

Sun cuts you off again, laughing all girly and such”

“Oh deary she’s not that baddddd I’ll punish her if she does anything!! Goodbye sweetie~”

You tense up and try to say one last thing, but the screen disappears and your watch stops glowing....

You sit back down, looking destroyed from the call, not the chess match...

“..... so... y... you resigned.. haha... h... how stupid... and ironic... like mars.... mars is stupid...”

Chungchangching Chungchangching @RecreationRoom​

Novikov listened to what the psycho had to say. T-Doll, working for some private military contractor.
Novikov realized that he hadn't heard of any private military contractor ever since ADVENT took over his world. Those were wiped out or merged into ADVENT. The sharpshooter noted that, with some relief, that she appeared to be thinking along the same lines as he did. She clearly wasn't a hostile, as if she was Novikov didn't have support nearby. He'd likely be full of holes already if she was. Novikov noticed that this... SOPMOD II was constantly taking peeks at his sniper rifle. He didn't blame her-Jaeger was an extremely odd rifle.
"So... I see you're taking peeks at my sniper rifle. Don't blame ya. Jaeger's one of a kind. The first shot from this thing is almost always a kill but further shots without reloading become worse. 'ere."
Novikov unslung Jaeger and firmly gripped the rifle in his hands.
"You can have a look, but no touching. Engineering spent a pretty penny trying to get this thing to work."

With Novikov's express permission, SOPMOD II was thrilled to take a better look, and leaned in to admire Novikov's rifle up close. A twinkle in her eye, SOPMOD II wanted to reach her hand out to trace the path of her focus as it traveled past the scope and down the barrel of the rifle, but she restrained herself, leaving her cybernetic fingers dangling just out of reach. But while she analyzed his foreign weapon, something didn't add up in her head. Him? His sniper rifle? Jaeger? When it hit her, SOPMOD II looked up at Novikov with eyes wide.

"You're a human soldier?!" she screamed, her mouth agape, "That's like a unicorn! Commander told me this world was different but-...did you even have a World War 3?" she blurted out the very first question that was on her mind before stammering a shaking her head, "I-I mean, what's your name?" she started again, this time with more common courtesy.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @armoury

Mentions:
Birb Birb @RecreationRoom
Hazel, the Shameless Cheater

"Sorry about that boys, I lost my cool." Hazel shrugged, seemingly unfazed by Mercury's display of weakness but she wanted to comfort him from whatever he's sad about, she doesn't really know how to comfort people but she's gonna at least try while the two just looked away, they're not as good at consoling like her but Hazel at least tries to help people, Tandem just shoves money into troubled people's faces and Tayne just ignores people since he thinks he doesn't have time for their petty emotions.

"Uh, you okay there? What's the problem??" Hazel said. "You angry with me messing up the Chess match or something else?"

--Sougo Tokiwa--
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
tumblr_peeuegdg531xqeznso1_400.jpg
"Travelling around, huh?" Sougo took a sip of his non-descript can of soda before nodding. "That must be nice; being able to go around and do good wherever you go..." He smiled, "It beats having to constantly defeat a single, localized evil that shows up every now and then." He turned to the man, "With things heating both in my universe and others...I'm glad I get to have more people to count on if things go bad."

• 586621 “Yeah........I guess.

Trailing off at the last moment,Noctis reminisces the events he and the others had went through before coming here as new members of some Multiversal Force of sorts. No one would've believed him or his "brothers" if they had said they're actually from the future of their world who reversed back into their past lives,attempting to avert the fate that would lead to the Lucian Bloodline diminishing completely. The 114th heir of the throne had actually accepted that it was going to be a fate he would accept if it meant bringing back the light. However,several convincing and hypothesis of the state of Eos (which was going to be really bad as opposed to what Bahamut believed) by Ignis after his death had made all four of them utilise Umbra's power to send them back in time,finding whatever information they could dig up to completely change the course of history. Even with the fact that going back in time doesn't prevent Noctis and his team from losing whatever new abilities they have learnt to utilise in the future,it didn't change the fact that their fates being railroaded into Noct having to sacrifice himself.

Upon having the offer of joining the Multiverse Protection Foundation,all four of them agreed,hoping that maybe doing so could let them find another way to purify and also destroy Ardyn for real. For now.....time will tell if the future to remain unchanged,or that their efforts are going to pay off at last and preserve the Lucian Bloodline.

“The one thing I just hope wouldn't happen would be that an enemy of mine would step in and then make everything worse.”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Sougo Tokiwa--
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
tumblr_peeuegdg531xqeznso1_400.jpg

"...I don't really know what kind of threat you and your friends are facing right now, but..." Sougo stared at the black haired person, who seems a bit paranoid about his enemy. Not the usual kind of paranoid, just the genuine worry one would feel when his friends are going to be in danger kind of paranoia. "Just know that everything will work out in your favor, somehow." He said, smiling in an attempt to console the man regarding his problem. "I mean, it's not just the four of you now, isn't it?" He said, before realizing what he said. "Ah, sorry! I must've trailed off quite a bit..." He apologized, rubbing the back of his head before sipping his non descript can of soda.

• 586700 Whoever the person whom Noctis was talking to is,his attempt to help him out seemed to have worked well. Looking at the guy sipping his yet-to-finished-soda,Noct smiled in relieve,knowing that there definitely are friends he could believe in in the foundation.

“It's okay,thanks,I get the feeling I probably needed that. I'm Noct, what's you name?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• dd8vqcl-a241bbe4-a103-4c58-afc8-ac0bd8d73190.png

Hoistering up a metallic box filled with ever more heavier materials inside, Len stepped inside the lab area, making his way towards a corner. There, already having been previously set up waited for him a high tech computer, --though when compared to the ones the male vocaloid knew, this one was a bit behind. He guessed technology had been developed in both words differently, different focuses--, and some blueprints, previously printed and attached to a board in the adjacent wall.

A lot of planning had been done in the previous months, of space usage, of needed materials, but having finally acquired some spares of the components, the younger sibling could, at last, put his ideas into reality! It was all very exciting, and a shame that his sister couldn't understand just how important and ground-breaking this would be for them. They'd have a maintenance workshop! Right there in the MPF!! He'd be able to swap out components, fix errors, code new software... All right here, without the need of coming back home! Len's geeky self could only shine with anticipation as the first cogs of this endeavour were set into motion. Hnnnng so.much.excitement!! Here in this place of science, doors were about to open for the two! AGAIN!

Grinning to himself, the boy set the crate on top of his desk, carefully, beside the keyboard and monitor. Then after rummaging through the contents for a while, started taking the parts from inside it, setting them nearby in groups of the same object, motherboards, processors, spare cables, all neatly and organized, one by one.

Those that had interacted with the vocaloid in the previous event would notice that other than the clear change of attire, Len's was wearing one of those fingerless gloves on his left hand, as an aftermath of the damage suffered by punching through a television. Turn out that this world, having developed scientific and technologically differently was yet to invent the plastic-ish substance which the twins' fake skin layer were made of. He had been able to heat it near the uncovered gashes, causing it to melt and mend to protect the metal casing bellow, yet the result hadn't exactly been that pretty to look at.

More like something akin to battle scars to be honest...

Last edited:
Fst. 1560100097958.png

images

Dunbar raised a eyebrow "So I'm assuming the Civil War is over in your world, stranger?"

Dunbar stood back as he crossed his arms, looking at everything fancy, a lot of it new, some of it not so new.

He stood near Arthur and nodded "Fancy shooting there, stranger."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HweenbiufedCngLKEmiDnhuCq_7zVqdOvrjbU68RFmbkPr5jNCksriY-n9FxuuDEU-6DsZFZvrR9H__tXTiQjRBRsaNjl7HXVKH916YEdeoIpzjuXqhcC9xwS3PEj37aiZ6xGvPc

i6-4pRdiysbMTWnjQ1XQen_sfsVPBlLBoQPYa-0zQrsW2aH511R6eVUazDmp7gZHUcYGK1z2TZU-O_IVJxgiSpd7DrPs-qoEgZo9tM1oPDAMsOFvEw_6z4h2PKFgrEsw6N1KASMO

Daxter looked at Jak's time and then the high score

"Hey Jak, we did- WHAT?! HEY! How did... All man!"

The ottsel was frustrated that the sharpshooter cowboy Arthur had still managed to beat out Jak's time in the gun range.

Jak was caught starting at the time vs Arthur's time.

"Huh. Never thought I'd be beat out by a old-timer cowboy."

"But Jak, you are going to take a loss just like that?!"

Daxter raised a eyebrow.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Mercury

You slouch a bit further in your chair, even looking a bit pouty about the call...

“.... it’s a family matter just shut up...”

You look at your watch and pull up a purple hologram screen. You go through a few different screens before you press on it and the screen turns red. It displayed Mars’s contact. You press another button, and it begins to call her.

A red screen pops up with a rather tough, ruggish looking girl. She had horns that curved down to her jawline. Unlike you and sun, she looked like an adult... and it looked like there was fire behind her...

“MARS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?! I-IS THAT FIRE!!!”

She cackles mockingly, standing up and revealing she was... using your fireplace...

“Dumbass it’s your fireplace!! You never use it so yeah.”

You face palm, sighing...

“Please get out of my house- and put the fire out!! Don’t touch anything!!”

She shrugs and immediately hangs up..

“WAIT DONT HAN-.... hhh....”

You close your watch, and lean forward on the table, regaining your poker faced disposition...

Chungchangching Chungchangching @RecreationRoom​

1200px-HWL_Linkle_Artwork.png
Linkle
, a young lady eighteen years of age with an awful sense of direction had just crossed over into the unfamiliar world. Thankfully, if only due to having a guide, she was shown around enough as to have the ability to become familiar with the strange new environment, and avoided getting lost -- or rather, as lost as she may have had she not been introduced to the way this architecture was laid out.

After a bit of exploration, she exited the building, relaxing on a seat outside and admiring the brand new planet's finer details, such as metal boxes that roared as they zoomed forward (cars), flat and smooth stone with strange markings in unnatural locations (roads, which she self-determined were probably placed there using magic), and the many strange smells that permeated the air and quite plainly insulted her nostrils that were fine-tuned to the smell of trees and grass as well as other things found purely in nature.

It was now that Linkle realized she probably made a mistake leaving her cuccos (chicken-like creatures with powerful wings and a tendency to flock people that attack them) at home alone, sincerely hoping her neighbors would know to take care of them for her, although her regret quickly faded as she smiled and gripped the compass around her neck, loudly reasoning to herself: "It's the duty of a hero! Right! Heroes get sucked into other worlds suddenly to deal with BIG threats!" She chuckled and nodded as she kicked her feet back and forth like a child.

~Open for Interaction~

"Beep, Beep, Beep"

The alarm rang as the operators in the mission room were picking up calls about a crisis going on somewhere in Tokyo in one dimension.

The incident being brought up on screen, it showed an impossible army of sorts. On the streets were Xenomorphs, black reptilian aliens who spat acid and were capable of tearing a human in half, and in the air, controlling them was a Golden three headed Dragon.

One operator picked up the radio, and used the intercom to contact the heroes throughout the building. "Code Red, I repeat, Code Red! We have a cross dimensional threat in Tokyo! Requiring all personnel to deploy at once!"

(To all participants)​

tumblr_inline_n9mdw2rXPk1s81zze.png

"Jesus, can't we have one hour without some weird.... thing happening in some undisclosed dimension?" Came the voice of none other than Jason Todd, the Red Hood, as he stepped into the mission room after interacting with that... cat thing from earlier. Both his dual handguns were raised into the air as he walked in, and his arms were crossed. He looked to the screen, and sighed.

tumblr_inline_n9mdwmX7Rz1s81zze.png

"Eeeeyup. There goes my Monday."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

2B

"You're lucky Pod doesn't have his time slow mod or I'll be able to destroy your record.Easily. For now I'll have to stick with automatic targeting and tracking" she brings up more targets.
"Pod switch to auto targeting"
2B covered her eyes and looked away.
The three shots rang out almost at the same time with the targets being struck dead center.
"Not as fast as I'd like it to be...But i think i just came second place?"
She nods and smiles at the other people in the room, A weasel, some elf looking thing and something that vaguely looks like a hedgehog.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Mercury

You look up at the sudden alarm, and sigh, your face completely switching back to its patronizing mean look.

“Guess we’d better get a move on then.”

You get up, and leave, not waiting around for any of them. Wether they kept up or not was their choice. You go to.. well.. wherever all the other guests from other timelines and such, were going to be meeting...

Chungchangching Chungchangching Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Everyone Everyone

"Code Red, I repeat, Code Red! We have a cross dimensional threat in Tokyo! Requiring all personnel to deploy at once!"

• 586926 “It has begun.”

“So it would seem.....”

His book snapped shut,Kazer stood up and walked towards the door,Arena levitating around the former as both of them exited their dorm room,leaving for the mission room to be briefed on what they'll be up against.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Everyone Everyone

02-1.jpg

Team Zi-O Trinity

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

My name's Tokiwa Sougo, though my friends sometimes call Zi-O." Sougo stood up, stretching his hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Noct-san." He said with a smile. However, their introduction was short lived due to the alarm going off, declaring that a code red situation in the building's intercom. This prompted Sougo to glance at the direction of the intercom in the room before asking in a serious tone. "That means we have to go now, right?" He turned to Noct, letting out a nod before running out of the room, headed for the Portal Room.

Arriving in front of the Mission Room were three of Sougo's allies, who appeared to had just arrived

"So you've arrived, my lord." Woz greeted with a quick bow.

"Hello, Woz." Sougo greeted back as he glanced at Geiz and Tsukuyomi. "What's the status of the Mazines?" He asked, hearing about it from Woz beforehand.

"They're in the hangar, as Woz said." Geiz reported, arms crossed. "We didn't have time to check if it still works like before.

"But at least they're there." Sougo nodded before looking at the door to the mission alright. "Alright gang, let's do this!"

“Yeah, it ended alright. I was still a little boy when it was going on, so I can’t tell you what happened- but there sure as shit was a lotta blood. That, and some Southern fools didn’t accept the fact that they lost.” Arthur grimaced at the thought of the Lemoyne Raiders. That group of stooges seemed to always try and ambush him whenever he went down South, and they never realized their bushwhacking attempts would fail against Dutch’s most powerful assistant. He heard a groan from Daxter as Jak admired his times, but couldn’t hide a small grin as he listened. He wasn’t one to normally boast, but he got a feeling that nobody would beat those times for a while- let alone with single-action revolvers.

When the robot girl declared she could beat his times, the gunslinger snorted but smirked as she showed off her abilities. He lifted his LeMat Revolver up to his eyesight, pressing down on the hammer and getting ready to fire...

...But an alarm brought his attention away from 2B and towards what could possibly be going on. He waved his hand dismissively as he holstered the nine-shooteer, turning towards the exit from the gun range. Practice could wait; he’d show his fancy skills off in real combat.

“Alright, playtime’s over- There’s a real threat goin’ on, and if you want to prove y’erselves then this is your opportunity,” The shooter declared to everyone in the room, grabbing all his weapons sans the M1911A1s before heading off to the mission room.

darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Gun Range

Doranichov

doranichov-jpg.585333

Mission Room
Preparation
Interaction: -​
The werewolf-cat robot was painting his room when the announcement was heard. The room was empty, all furniture moved into his Four-Dimensional Muffler. A mission? Since he joined the organisation to fight after all, he might as well fulfill the call! ...after he finished painting his room with Gravity Paint. Doranichov changed the brush into a larger one and started to paint faster.

Before he went to the Mission Room, Doranichov made several preparations. He ate Translation Konyaku, which allowed his growl to be translated into words. He noticed this a bit late, but without his girlfriend Nina or any of the Doraemons around, he had difficulty communicating through gestures and growls.

The next thing he did was using the Copy Mirror to make a copy of important and easily broken device like Flycopter, Anywhere Door, and Shock Guns. After he finished his preparation, Doranichov made his way to the Mission Room.

Mention: -

Mood: Disappointed and resigned, yet not surprised.
Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (mission GM, I guess?) Location: Entrance -> Mission Room/Portal Room? (Who knows?)

Meditation.
It is a time for one to empty their minds of any worries, physical or spiritual, and instead, better attune themselves to their environment. To Sage, it was a moment to really listen to the majestic nature of his temple-home. The chirping of the birds, the soft whistling of the wind, the ruffling of the leaves... Keeping one's self-regulated and peaceful was extremely important when their abilities were connected to their emotions, just one slip and one of those potted plants sitting by a corner might spontaneously combust into a bonfire, even if they hadn't done anything to warrant such a destructive fate... The had lost the count of the number of time he had apologized for accidentally killing some flora with his magic.

I wasn't his fault that they were always so... flammable! Like a prime target for any fiery mishaps! Not that it made it any better... It was still a disturbance to the natural balance of things, and a living being. The young man could never not feel guilt over it.

Anyway, where were we? Right, meditation. Becoming one with the environment, blending one's soul into it, almost as if it could abandon its physical form for a minute or two, and wander away. Into the woods, into the sky, higher and higher, farther and farther, beyond the clouds, the atmosphere. Maybe, one could even meet with the twinkling cosmo above, float up into the realm of the mighty gods...

Annnnnnd also get interrupted by one's mentor's old radio alarm. Apparently.
Ah, peace of mind~ So refreshing, yet so rare and so fickle.

Without moving a muscle, Sage had opened an eye to peek at the dojo space, still grasping at the last strips of tranquillity that threatened to scatter way into the breeze. Sadly, it seemed that the universe itself had other plans:

"It seems our time is up, Burning One.", an oriental old-man appearing to be between his 60 to 70 years had said, coming back from the previous sitting position from having silenced the alarm. Sage had noticeably winced at the title, but remain in respectful silence as the man spoke again, "I must send you away now before you're late. There have been a lot of missed classes already, am I correct?"

"Y-yeah...", the young man had averted his gaze embarrassed at first, "B-but It's not like it's my fault or done on purpose! It just keeps hap-"

The meditation instructor had raised his hand, signalizing for the teenager to quit talking. He looked away again, not liking the action yet having respect enough for the man to oblige silently. The instructor currently in front of him, wearing a lemon-green kimono, was one of 20 or so masters that had raised him since he knew himself as a person. The clan of the Phoenix that had been tasked with keeping his fire powers a secret, a purpose which Sage had ruined during his first year of college...

Sometimes he wondered if saving his friend despite her own wishes had been worth all the craziness in his life on the past months. But then cruel thought would soon go away, just passing by like so many others more.

"What has been and could be are of little importance. The present is, and in this present, in the current hour and minute by staying at the dojo you risk missing class and it goes against your agreement with the rest of the council.", the voice was kind, wise, knowledgeable beyond the years, but still strict. The kind of tone one would have a difficult time opposing, especially since they were a hundred per cent right in their logic.

"Aah...", that was it, he had been defeated in verbal battle. It was only made harder by the fact Sage saw the elder master as some sort of fatherly figure, "I should see myself out in that case."

Getting up for the polished wooden floor, the young man let out a sigh before making his way to the corner where his backpack had been left in prior. Inside were college periodicals, notebooks, a pencil case, but also a change of clothes for something more... normal, as the typical temple's attire would be considered too weird to wear outside of it. With a wave towards the instructor, receiving a bow back, Sage went through the dojo's entrance, exiting at the earthy grounds that connected the building back to the main house, though he wasn't going there, instead, taking a little rock path that went around and left him in the front garden.

Appreciating nature as he went, the student took in the nice fresh air given out by the trees, observed the colorful flowers that decorate the sides, overall just really enjoyed the remaining calmness and tranquillity of the temple environment before the jarring noisy cross into the city turned it all upside down. It's not that he didn't like the more urban things? For example, restaurants were a thing whenever he got bored with the oriental diet, but the rush and the dynamic of the town? He doubted he'd ever get used to it. Sage was the type to be entertained by simply lazing around while lying on the grass and looking at the clouds, maybe taking a nap as the Great Golden Dragon's rays of sunshine bathed his silhouette. Well, as long as the grass didn't decide to catch on fire. Then it would be just a stressful... Haa, it was hard to win sometimes.

It seemed like for once, this would be a normal uneventful day, really, the prospect of it was enough to render him ecstatic. But of course, the Gods had other plans. Thanks, destiny, for being as bothersome as always. No, no, it wasn't annoying, at all...

As soon as Sage had crossed below the Torii marking the separation of his temple-home and the rest of the city, the whole scenery changed, like the flick of a light switch. At first, he hadn't really noticed it, attributing the increased incidence of sounds and noises to his crossing into the urbane territory, yet there was one sound, in a volume and tone that made it quite difficult to ignore.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!*

ANOTHER.ALARM.
What was it with this day and alarms of all things??

When he turned around to assess it, the college student had suddenly sound himself standing in front of a never seem before facility. 'Oh, here we go, sure' he mused over mentally, knowing quite well what was going on as Sage was not a first-time dimensional traveller. Still, the frustration was very much real.

"What is it that you want from me?!", he had yelled up at the sky, the fiery orange tint peeking from the usual cappuccino coloured-eyes as he did so, unsure of whether or not the Gods of his world could listen to him or not. Deities or not, he wished they wouldn't be so, quiet and whimsical about things. Some previous warning would have been good!

For once, nothing had decided to spontaneously combust out of nowhere, which was a big relief. He had given a glance at the golden bracelet sitting on his right arm, as if thanking the magical heirloom trinket for actually doing its job and preventing his emotional outburst of turning into a fire hazard.

Okay, okay, calming down now... This was the wrong time to have a crisis of faith, again. Didn't seem like it would stop anytime soon, so might as well just... go and do his best. yay. Multidimensional crisis number 4, commence. At least it wouldn't be literal slavery this time, that one was still quite bothersome to the young man... He had learned to read magical contracts just that much more attentively afterwards.

With a new sigh, Sage turned around and entered the building of occidental architectural features, judging by all the glass and lack of symmetry or wood. It was surely the polar opposite to his temple-home, nature and spirituality vs. progress and technology. It felt weird to be in a place like this, dressed in a half kimono and wooden slippers...

"Excuse me, which direction would I go if I was to assist with the crisis mentioned in the intercom just a minute ago?"

Eventually, following the instructions given by the employee in the front desk, he had found it, though what sort of room he had been guided to was still quite uncertain... Conference room? Maybe? It just wasn't like other conference room he knew, as if, it was mixed with some other types of rooms he wasn't that acquainted with.
Opting for leaving his backpack in a corner, which was a normal habit of his, the young man's gaze directed itself over the other characters that responded to the call... One of them a... cat? Robot cat? Oh, and a cowboy too. Feeling very out of place, Sage decided to place himself near the Asian looking quartet, the most familiar individuals for him. Eveeeeen if he himself wasn't really of oriental descent of anything. But temple-home, okay? His whole life he had been surrounded with nothing but Asian culture and teachings. That made him like honorary-Asian, right?
...Please, someone, tell him that's how it works or he would feel quite silly...

Having chosen to not change clothes in the case the black and purple half-kimono got burned in the action, Sage takes a deep breath, letting it out as clear as he could at no one in particular:

"Sage Kaelber, reporting for duty... s-sir??"

Greeeeeeeat, the uncertainty was showing now. Totally something he planned to do, yep, totally.

Last edited:
Kostya "Deadbolt" Novikov​
Actions: Explaining​

"Waaaait. You're surprised to see a human soldier?"
Novikov was slightly taken aback by what SOPMOD said, before noting SOPMOD's second question.
"Kostya Novikov. My buddies and command call me Deadbolt. But honestly, human soldiers aren't that uncommon-"
Novikov took a second to realize that not everyone was from the same world he was.
"...just what happened to humans to where you came from? Apocalypse?"
Novikov then took SOPMOD's original question into account.
"World War 3? Well, sort of. Except instead of humans shooting each other, it's a bunch of aliens that came from outer space, have brain powers, took over our world, and now have a puppet government that deploys overglorified organic puppets against us."
"So less like a world war and more like an intergalactic war. A war we lost."
Kostya put Jaeger away.
"For now."
Then the alarm blared, and Novikov sighed. First day and there was already a mission.
"Well, we got a mission coming up. I'll be getting ready as well as getting Praetorian. You?"
Jeremiah Jeremiah
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Preparing Combat Mode
The second the alarms blared, Praetorian shot right up, audibly whirring as it prepared for combat, CPU running countless combat simulations as Praetorian registered that there was a mission incoming. The SPARK stepped back from the horse.
"Combat mission identified, preparing for combat. Targeting sensors..."
The SPARK's eyes flashed a myriad of colors as the targeting sensors came online.
"Online. Melee systems..."
"Online. All systems are registering as online. System check complete, preparing for combat."

Praetorian quickly shot a look at Bardroy and the mustang.
"I am deploying to combat-this conversation can continue later. For now, however, I shall see you around."
With that, Praetorian instantaneously headed off to be deployed for the mission, BIT hovering near the machine and Elerium Phase-Cannon giving off green mist.

Last edited:
2B

The alarm started to ring. Finally she could put to use her full arsenal of weapons to good use.
"C'mon pod let's go. We have an emergency. Time to show these humans how we do it back at YoRHa"
she pulled away from the shooting range before rushing to the mission room.
"Pod, activate the flight unit and leave it on standby"

@gunrange

(All Hands on Deck!
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Birb Birb SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Damafaud Damafaud Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun GearBlade654 GearBlade654 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B )

McGillis Fareed

As soon as the alarm went off, McGillis had an operator contacting him. "Where are you?! We need your MS squadron up and running ASAP!" "What seems to be the issue?" "We have threat level demon in Tokyo as we speak!" McGillis sighed. That was definitely serious if the MS squadron needed him. "We'll be ready before the deployment even happens."

Homura Akemi

Homura would run to the mission room as soon as possible, following JaK, Daxter, 2B, and the Gunslinger to there.

-Mission Room-

Everyone currently in the room, barring McGillis, were gathered around the table, as the person giving them the rundown of the mission, explained what they're up against.

The person brought two images of alien creatures and their info on the screen.

Xenomorph Warrior
Size: 8 feet
Weight: 500+ lbs
Weapons: Claws, Double jaw, spiked tail

Xenomorph Vulture
Size: 8 feet
Weight: 200 - lbs
Weapons: Acid Spit, Bite, Whip-like tail

"As you can see, these creatures are from the dark planet in dimension RS1987, bred for killing. These are currently running around the streets, hunting. We managed to get nearly all non combat personnel out, but we have been getting transmission of a small group holding up in a police station. You guys need to go in and rescue them before we move forward with the next phase. McGillis is already preparing for combat against the space demon known as King Ghidorah, bringing the MS squadron with him. However, they are only going to draw him away until we clear the arena of Xenomorphs. Now then, any questions?"​

“Well,I kinda have one:Aren't these Xenomorphs something that bleeds acid? Or is it like the other one that doesn't?”

(MKX Alien does not have acid for blood iirc)

Prompto asked after raising his hand. Nodding in agreement,Gladio also added.

“I was thinking just that too,some of us are gonna be in a disadvantage here without the firearms to handle them.”

“Not to mention that the acid lying around the floor would've made for an extremely dangerous hazard to anyone vulnerable to it.”

Users who are viewing this thread