• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Broken Packs | OOC

I'm waiting for some others to reply back to me before I post again. And I'll make sure I have a post for Malin as well.

Sorry I’ve been taking so long! I’ll try and get my post up later today.
It's fine. I'm just kinda impatient and am currently still waiting for someone to respond to my post..

#NO PRESSURE.... ....Right????

I wasn't even aware this started at all o.0
Also I'm on a phone,my laptop is broken so I can't see some of the posts that have bbcs

Is there a reason why no-one has replied to the Broken Packs IC thread?

Maybe we're waiting for others to post or waiting for Lethal or maybe we're really stressed out because of school and can barely think straight as it is and really don't need to be reminded of how many RPs we're committed to because we really just want to sleep

But that's just an example

I've been waiting for others and too stressed out right now to even post on my own roleplay let only others..

Is it because of me?

It's not that you're causing our stress. But it really doesn't help when you poke everyone to post when we're all trying to do things IRL. It's great that you're excited about this, really, it is.
But when you put your own impatience over everyone else's personal matters, it comes across as rude. In case you haven't noticed, Lethal hasn't been on in a while, probably because of IRL stuff. As you can see, we're all really busy and really stressed, and you constantly ask why people haven't posted barely a day after you post yourself.

Give us time. That's all we ask.
Give us the time needed to craft well-written posts.
Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back