• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Broken Packs | OOC

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Welcome to The Broken Packs out of character chat! Here you may place comments, concerns, questions and other random whatever! Feel free to discuss ships, and plot twists as well!
Love, Lethal ♥

tumblr_naqkpm2PIZ1ta9heyo1_400.gif

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

(I only say this because I have used that specific code of Belle's)

The name is a Font Meme link, so the only way to remove it is to type your own (and remove the IMG BBCode tags) or to create your own Font Meme link and embed that instead.

Sorry if my help is unwanted

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

(I only say this because I have used that specific code of Belle's)

The name is a Font Meme link, so the only way to remove it is to type your own (and remove the IMG BBCode tags) or to create your own Font Meme link and embed that instead.

Sorry if my help is unwanted

Thank you so much!! I think I’ll just leave it because I quite like the image behind it haha.

Your help was wanted ‘n’ appreciated!!

I have a question. Is my character even possible in this Role play, and if it is possible, then how should it be used as a character and would Tasteless Tasteless even accept it?

P.S. This is not a troll question!! It is a dead serious one!!

I have a question. Is my character even possible in this Role play, and if it is possible, then how should it be used as a character and would Tasteless Tasteless even accept it?

P.S. This is not a troll question!! It is a dead serious one!!
As stated in the rules, I will accept rouge characters. I have already accepted him, but it’s on you how you use him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back