• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Better now?

As a result while the Empire has fewer Mages per capita than any other country, their power and loyalty is second to none.

^ Line needs to be changed. Again, their power is going to be second to.... just about.. everyone. In terms of magic, your mages are going to be closer to Astagorn then Zodia's in capability.

Even if you trained them in a stupidly potent method that killed many of their members and left only the best [Wouldn't advise that since their whole thing is using them for economic growth so a larger amount would work better], that would make them better the Astagorn and on the border of Average and Good, but still well below the level of Zodia mages.

As a result while the Empire has fewer Mages per capita than any other country, their power and loyalty is second to none.

^ Line needs to be changed. Again, their power is going to be second to.... just about.. everyone. In terms of magic, your mages are going to be closer to Astagorn then Zodia's in capability.

Even if you trained them in a stupidly potent method that killed many of their members and left only the best [Wouldn't advise that since their whole thing is using them for economic growth so a larger amount would work better], that would make them better the Astagorn and on the border of Average and Good, but still well below the level of Zodia mages.
They have access to the magic that's been taken for use. Without it they'd be weak, but they're carrying around magic batteries.

They have access to the magic that's been taken for use. Without it they'd be weak, but they're carrying around magic batteries.

Which doesn't matter. Again, it isn't just less magic, its less magic talent. Magic isn't as drawn to them as it is someone from a high magic density place, they aren't steeped in it, it isn't a part of their very being and isn't as natural to them.

This is why your mages, and Astagorn's, can learn a single wind while a place like Zodia's can learn 2-3 winds. [Also, I imagine many competent and experienced wizards carry around ways to harness extra magic when they need it]. The most your wizards can claim is, 'while they are not especially skilled and are not great masters of the art, thanks to their crystals, they have deep depths of raw magic they can attempt to brute force with'.

Which, again, puts you slightly higher then, say, Astagorn but still well below Zodia. A mage from your land would be at the higher end of 'Average' maybe, depending on the mage, peaking into 'Good'.

You do not get Resistance and strong mages. You don't get both. Its one or the other. The majority of your people have resistance, therefor, your mages are not 'second to none'. They wouldn't even be in the top.

I took out the resistance part and it's high magic.

Alrighty, I'll look it over again. Also, now that its High Magic, your more talented mages can have up to two winds, so keep that in mind if you want to do something with that.

EDIT: Accepted. Keep in mind I am counting the 'Second to none' as more public belief as, out of the three nations there, Zodia still has the strongest wizards [Very-High/Extreme].

<.< OH I SEE HOW YOU LITTLE SHITS ARE!!! I GOT TO WORK AND EVERY WANTS TO TALK CRAP ABOUT LUST *sniffles.* Big meanies.. *huddles in corner.*

<.< OH I SEE HOW YOU LITTLE SHITS ARE!!! I GOT TO WORK AND EVERY WANTS TO TALK CRAP ABOUT LUST *sniffles.* Big meanies.. *huddles in corner.*
maxresdefault.jpg

Rexcaliburr Rexcaliburr Zephyrus122 Zephyrus122 Synder Synder mochi bun mochi bun Hows it coming?

Everyone Else Don't forget to do your nations! Its on the Others Tab.

Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Really like Temperance! Love her more eastern appearance, is your nation going to be more eastern as well?
Glad you like it! Culture wise, the nation is more like ancient Greece, but since it's located in a forest, the constructions and landscapes will have an eastern feel to it.

We can certainly make a Discord if that is what everyone would like.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
Please tell me you aren't done with your CS. Tell me there is more that is hiding in that beautiful brain of yours.

I am not done with my CS but atm I am currently in a lot of irl stuff so I may be back onto it later in Thebes story stages ..maybe.. I dunno

I am not done with my CS but atm I am currently in a lot of irl stuff so I may be back onto it later in Thebes story stages ..maybe.. I dunno
That's fine. I understand IRL comes first and this second. I was just idly hoping there was more and that I wouldn't have to bring down the Big Bad Bunneh Hamma!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back