• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I freaking love you guys XD
Involving the cat fight,
Pride would probably watch with an amused looks, gather everyone else to place their bets on the winner.

Pride will bet 30,000 on Lust, and just to piss Lust off, bet 30,001 for Charity because he's petty like that XD

Charity is actually a little ghetto...
"HOLD MY EARRINGS LEMME WHOOP THIS TRICK"

"LEMME TAKE MY WEAVE OUT, HOE"

Pride will bet 30,000 on Lust, and just to piss Lust off, bet 30,001 for Charity because he's petty like that XD
XDD After words, when her clothes are destroyed from the cat fight, Lust will slap the taste out of his mouth then proudly walk away the victor.

I love this OOC <3 Literally surrounded by the best people. Unfortunately I have to go to work :c Bye for now loves~

Wrath be havin PTSD from walking in on pride and lust be like
ci-jack-daniels-old-no-7-eb589ada0c4a8027.jpeg
"Need my medicine"

Just thought of the funniest coincidence that can be expressed by panic at the disco

How pride feels about lust:

How Wrath feels about lust:

I was thinking wrath thinks of Lust like
Panic at the disco- I write sins not tragedies
HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF
SHUTTInG THE GODDAMN DOOR NO

Or do a Linkin park, I think when he sees lust he's like:

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU
SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UUUUUP, I'M A ABOUT TO BREAK.

or
BITCH YOU LIED TO ME TALKIN ABOUT YOU LOVED ME FROM THE START
BITCH YOU LIED TO ME TALKIN ABOUT YOU'D NEVER BREAK MY HEART
BITCH I GAVE YOU ALL MY LOVE
GUESS MY LOVE WASNT ENOUGH

I'm sorry guys, I only listen to good music.

giphy.gif

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force A lot of your magic section doesn't work.

The Magic Winds do not come from the land. They come from another dimension entirely. They enter the land through, essentially, invisible tears in reality. The larger, and more, tears there are in the land, the higher the magic density would be. It isn't possible to 'drain them from the land' as Greed is doing. He can say his capital is built upon an especially large tear and he absorbs all that comes out or that he has artifacts designed to soak up the magic, but it isn't possible to just 'gobble' it all up [I mean.. I would probably let Gluttony do that.. Because... Gluttony..]

If his people have a high magic resistance, they cannot be used to 'store' magic. Being magic resistant means magic just doesn't 'hit' them the same, so if they were magic resistance, especially, incredibly high magic resistant, there is no way you could store magic in them. Would be like storing ice cubes in a volcano. Just doesn't really work. Also remember the more resistant the people, the less mages are born and the less 'talented' they are in using magic, so they'd never be capable of matching, say, Zodia [Lust's domain] where large number of mages can command 3 winds.
Better now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back