• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
XD Everyone lives a decent life in his kingdom, no one is better then others
Actually some people are better at things than others. It means they have that much more to give to the Empire! Greatness is celebrated and rewarded with the thanks of your countrymen and the knowledge that you've helped others.

But seriously, it's not Soviet Russia bad. With magic and a focus on efficiency the average Imperial citizen is better off than the average American citizen. Plus as long as you're protesting in your designated free time and don't interfere you'll probably be left alone. Or end up getting drafted into a bureaucratic committee on how to raise morale.

Its okay, sloth will react like so to Lust's interest
giphy.gif
THE LEAST YOU CAN DO FOR KILLING HER BELOVED EYRBUS IS HUMOR HER A LITTLE!!!

Actually some people are better at things than others. It means they have that much more to give to the Empire! Greatness is celebrated and rewarded with the thanks of your countrymen and the knowledge that you've helped others.

But seriously, it's not Soviet Russia bad. With magic and a focus on efficiency the average Imperial citizen is better off than the average American citizen. Plus as long as you're protesting in your designated free time and don't interfere you'll probably be left alone. Or end up getting drafted into a bureaucratic committee on how to raise morale.

Can't be Soviet Russia bad. People aren't starving!
giphy.gif

... I.. I made myself fee bad. [Well, better off if they didn't have the amount of entertainment, advanced healthcare and modern conveniences... XD]

THE LEAST YOU CAN DO FOR KILLING HER BELOVED EYRBUS IS HUMOR HER A LITTLE!!!

Dragon started it.

The Empire has a centuries long tradition of pioneering new medical techniques (tested on dissidents), new weapons (tested on dissidents), and new forms of theater and music (tested on dissidents).
The good news is the meat contains 0% dissident after they figured out that it had a risk of spreading disease.

The Empire has a centuries long tradition of pioneering new medical techniques (tested on dissidents), new weapons (tested on dissidents), and new forms of theater and music (tested on dissidents).
The good news is the meat contains 0% dissident after they figured out that it had a risk of spreading disease.

Mind no steampunk and the only nations I'm letting have more.. primitive firearms are those with very low magic.

I will turn this car around, dammit! Stop fighting!
>:3

But.. But he did. He was flying around saying, "I'm a dragon! I'm so cool! I can FLY! You can't hit me up here!"

And Sloth was like, "Bruh, yes I can. I just watched Avengers, you don't want this HAMMA!"

And the dragon was like, "Come at me brah, you're more like Hawkeye then Thor."

And Sloth was like, "Okay, you want DA HAMMA! You get.. DA HAMMA!"

.... And, well, mistakes were made.

Mind no steampunk and the only nations I'm letting have more.. primitive firearms are those with very low magic.

But.. But he did. He was flying around saying, "I'm a dragon! I'm so cool! I can FLY! You can't hit me up here!"

And Sloth was like, "Bruh, yes I can. I just watched Avengers, you don't want this HAMMA!"

And the dragon was like, "Come at me brah, you're more like Hawkeye then Thor."

And Sloth was like, "Okay, you want DA HAMMA! You get.. DA HAMMA!"

.... And, well, mistakes were made.
YOU ARE A DIRTY LIAR!!!! I'll break that fucking hammer. HOW WILL YOU FEEL THEN?!

Who needs firearms when you have hordes of preserved zombies and Mages trained to take whatever their enemies have and make it their own? Also lots and lots of resources to keep the war machine going.

*Sams on the breaks, the minivan squeals to a stop. Soccer obsessed mom turns around.*

Bun-bun, What did I say about calling your crazy uncle a liar?!

-Nah... Pride would slam her up against a wall by her throat before making hot love to her-

*Sams on the breaks, the minivan squeals to a stop. Soccer obsessed mom turns around.*

Bun-bun, What did I say about calling your crazy uncle a liar?!

-Nah... Pride would slam her up against a wall by her throat before making hot love to her-
BUT HE KILLED MY DWAGON!!!! MY BABY BOY!!! *cries and cuddles broken stuffed dragon.*

What a man. He knows how to handle a lady like Lust~ Truly a man after her heart xD

That moment when you realize this thread is getting super hilarious and overly dramatic~ We're a perfect fit
images (9).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back