• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning of a New (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
PFFFTTT

It's adorable how territorial you are over Pride
Actually, since she chose Wrath over Pride in battle and gave Sloth googly eyes, He'd openly flirt with Charity in front of Lust as revenge. If they ever, you know, conversate.

PFFFTTT

Actually, since she chose Wrath over Pride in battle and gave Sloth googly eyes, He'd openly flirt with Charity in front of Lust as revenge. If they ever, you know, conversate.
xD I like to place a piece of me in all my characters, and as Capt knows..I'm a wee bit territorial. Plus its fun to play with the idea of a woman who's whole stick is that she can't keep it in her pants, but she wants her lovers to. Because 'What's mine is mine and no one else can have it and I will rip them to pieces and fuck the chunks when I'm done." xDD

I feel as though you're a yandere
I get territorial like that too- Pride called Dibs on Lust because they'd be a bad ass power couple, so SHE IS MINEH

PFFFTTT

Super tempted to make sloth attracted to charity... So we love square forms. Pride wants lust, lust wants sloth, sloth wants charity and charity wants pride.

IT'S ALREADY DONE!!! XD In the end, we can just have a big orgy xD Solves all the problems.

I also love how Pride is the same way so he'll do shit to make her territorial and just..yes xD I'm so excited.

Next question is, Will Greed try and intervene and be like "I want all of this and none of this" xDD

I do what some to have a happeh ending- Maybe sloth could eventually get Charity to fall for him, and vice versa

Can we just congratulate us on the amazing character devlopment because Lust and Sloth are just wow

I do what some to have a happeh ending- Maybe sloth could eventually get Charity to fall for him, and vice versa

Maybe. :3 Sloth is.. lazy and so will give up. "I'm sorry Sloth-senpai, but I love Pride-sensei,"..... "Whelp, I tried. Best of luck Charity-chan."

Pride:
"I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, LUST!"
*Slams lust against a wall and starts kissing her neck*

Charity:
:c

Sloth:
Zzzz....

OOOH IMAGINE CHARITY AND LUST GETTING INTO IT BRO
"I'm a charity case, then you are a back-alley whore who's snatch belongs on the dollar menu. Talk about easy!"
*Goes back and forth, bickering*

Waking and disturbing sloth when he's trying to sleep will....... Upset him. Someone would be getting Da HAMMA! (But not lust because she'd like it)

I imagine Lust will know just how to push his buttons~ Ahhh. I can't wait.

OHHH XDD It would be a cat fight. While the men just look at each other confused.

DAMN IT YOU BEAT ME TO MY PUNCH LINE XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back