• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Batman 2022 / Batman Unburied / Before The Batman Cheeeeeck (Always Open!)

nondescriptname655433788

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
<?>

Yo, I go by Omori or Tony and my pronouns are He/It. Recently I've gotten really into The Batman and I wanna roleplay! ERRRR IF YOU JUST WANNA TALK AND EXCHANGE ART AND MUSIC OR WHATEVA IM DOWN FOR THAT TOO BTW O_O

• <misc>

Warning: I am super flighty, I will feel uncomfortable talking to people at complete random and may not respond. Please don't take any personal offense, I'm just very very shy. You'll notice I take a while to respond even if I have read your message and had ample time to respond, I get extremely nervous and just need more time to reply then most people. It's not you, it's me. You probably haven't done anything and I'll be back to you shortly, just ask for confirmation if you need it- I'm awkward but friendly, promise!

I am extremely LGBTQIA+ friendly, I judge no one and accept all character identities, have a trans head-canon for a character? Let me know!
    Ditch friendly! I might poke you to see if you just forgot but if you aren't feeling the RP just head out, feel free to return at any time. I'd rather you ghost me then tell me you're no longer interested to be completely honest, it's always open for you to return when you're ready- if that means never, that's okay with me.
    Mental Health. I have multiple characters who suffer with mental illnesses as I do, but I will explain any and all of this before starting and it can be completely taken out if it triggers you or if you just don't like it.
    Multiple Characters! I am totally up to writing multiple characters and NPCs, it's just what I do! You don't have to play as multiple characters, though!

What I'm looking for:
    -Length is not really important, I know it fluctuates depending on what's happening. Just please don't be novella long or a couple of words short. I'm on the shorter end of reply lengths ~2.5 paragraphs and averaging 250-400 words and even less if it's an action scene. I am quite brief but occasionally if I have to explain things I will get wordy. Poetic brevity is much more important to me.
    -Someone who is understanding that I reply EXTREMELY infrequently and at random, sometimes it will multiple times a day and other times it will be once every 3 weeks. I cannot help it for the time being.
    -Onsite private messages only please! We can do a public thread if it's really important to you, but I'd rather not.
    -I prefer only canon but depending on your OC and context I might be willing to rp against an OC.

YES:
    Dark themes
    Light gore
    Odd interpretations of characters, cringe fail edward and emo cringe bruce are BASED

No thanks:
    Romance (unrequited love or QPR is okay)
    Frequent physical fighting, I wanna fight with my words
    SRP/ERP/Fade-to-black
    Frequent 1k+/novella replies, I just can't keep up man.
    Coffee shop AUs/ it was all just theater class AUs/ High School/College AUs etc.
    Multiverse/Cross-overs (some exceptions)

You can DM me or reply to this thread!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back