• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ark in Nothingness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
disney GIF

Apologies for my absence; I will post shortly.

Oh, and I should have mentioned this before, sorry I forgot.

Days I absolutely cannot write: Monday - Wednesday. Monday is grocery day and Tues and Wed I prepare food for the week.

Sorry guys. My post is a bit long. I'm trying not to let them get like that, but I wanted to be sure I included everyone. Let me know what you think.

Hi friends! I'll get a post out very soon, but I have to tackle an assignment for class first. Once I've finished fleshing out the arguments section (tonight's plan) I'll get started on a reply!

Hi friends! I'll get a post out very soon, but I have to tackle an assignment for class first. Once I've finished fleshing out the arguments section (tonight's plan) I'll get started on a reply!
No worries, school comes first!

Hey, how's your school project or paper coming along?

Hi! I finished it... finally. xD I went over the word limit by like 300 or so but at that point I just had to submit it so if I lose any points over it, well... I'll take it. xD It's still better than handing it late. It's worth 15% of the final grade @_@

Then I had to rest up because my arm hurts like a b- and I had physiotherapy sessions. ^^; This is what I get for gaming too much over the summer... But things will improve real soon! I just started treatments last week. :3

I'll post tonight! Sorry about the delay. <3

Hi! I finished it... finally. xD I went over the word limit by like 300 or so but at that point I just had to submit it so if I lose any points over it, well... I'll take it. xD It's still better than handing it late. It's worth 15% of the final grade @_@

Then I had to rest up because my arm hurts like a b- and I had physiotherapy sessions. ^^; This is what I get for gaming too much over the summer... But things will improve real soon! I just started treatments last week. :3

I'll post tonight! Sorry about the delay. <3
Oh I'm so glad, though I hope you get a good mark!
Oooh yeah. I've had to do physio also. I ripped my side muscles running (competitive school Olympics). It went unnoticed for some time and I went to see my doc 3 times, and on the 3rd visit I basically diagnosed my problem and got my doc to refer me to a physio. 😩
Docs are supposed to listen, right? Lol.. 😂

No worries, I just wanted to check up on you. 💙

Posted! <3

Thanks for your kind words~! I'm sorry to hear about your injury though :C that uber sucks... Were you able to recover properly and go back to running? :c I've been lucky enough with my own doctor, but she's away on sick leave right now so I had to take matters into my own hands. -_- Oh wells. I also ordered an entire new set of furniture to replace my lousy chair and desk - I can't wait...! Just got the ergonomic keyboard today. I waited far too long to upgrade ^^; so hopefully this helps with my whole body, my lower back is thankful already hahah

Oop. Forgot to ask: should we try and bump the thread in the group interest check? :3

edit: I really enjoyed your post as well Miria! It was a nice length, just right IMO.

Nah, I can't run anymore. At least not long distance. Besides having scar tissue, I also have MS. 😅 so running is not an option.

I do hope everything works out for you with your new set up!

I plan to introduce a surprise character to the group. Is it alright if I do so by placing him by a stream of water?
He'll be unconscious for a while. I will make a CS for him too.

Sorry to ask again but should we bump our thread in the group interest check? I can take care of that every once in a while if it helps. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back