• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amazingly Misguided Adventurers OOC!

When should I make the Role play thread? (/when should we start?)

• As soon as possible.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When everyone who responded on the interest check have made characters.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Later today/tomorrow.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Even later...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey yo lads, I’m gonna be your stealth rogue, and if y’all want I think it’ll be immensely more beneficial to make a discord group for faster communication, if y’all want to

Just give me your discord name and I’ll happily start the group chat

Hey yo lads, I’m gonna be your stealth rogue, and if y’all want I think it’ll be immensely more beneficial to make a discord group for faster communication, if y’all want to

Im not against it, but ill leave the decision to Kodomo

I'd rather start it myself, but only if you guys want me too. I want to know we'll actually use it before making it.

i’d be fine with discord but im fine here as well , also yes can we start soon? the more that are accepted might make it more chaotic

Just realized i forgot to put any stat buff/debuff skills in my character, just assume i have buff/debuff magic

lol i might be switching between It and They for Buxton because theyre kinda just an object but also it doesnt fit sometimes so sorry for the confusion if any at all - if it gets too much i'll just stick with They

Users who are viewing this thread

Back