• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amazingly Misguided Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

KodomoSekai

Dead account
The Town of Rayorca
The town of Rayorca, a bustling town nearby many caves and forests. The town didn't seem to be very important, if anything it looked to be a rather boring, typical quaint little town. However the heart of this town didn't exist inside of it, instead it existed around it. You see- Rayorca's positioning was incredibly central to the rest of the world. It was just on the border of pretty much everything, and it was surrounded by every direction with something different and unique.

To the North, stood a desert of ash and dead trees, unexplored lands of grey where it was rumored the nomadic demon tribes had gone missing. At the very edge of it one could see a large volcano bleeding magma down its side. Sure death for anyone who dared ventured.
To the East, was forest land that had been claimed by Elves, Onnas, and wild animals. Large trees hovered over the town, threatening to destroy everything if even one fell.
To the South, was the path to the large kingdom of Finsel. A place of hope, dreams, and con-men. Not in that order. Most large cities stood that way and it was clear to see way, those lands had previously been plains and were very easy to build over. Though even further remained farmlands that depended on shipments of what resource other then bat dung? It was very good fertilizer for crops that remained a primary source of food.
To the West, there were snowy mountains as far as the eye can see. The grounds out there had been covered in caves due to this, and was very popular among dwarves and mid-tier adventurers.

Now, a group of adventurers arrived in this town. Each misguided by their own desires to meet with one another, and their mission? Help the people of Rayorca with their bat problem. Apparently, one of the farming caves from the mountains had become dangerous, and is now threatening the entire Rayorcan economy because it is entirely dependant on trade of bat guapo with Finsel. Their misguided adventure starts now, with clearing out a cave of dangerous bats because of poop trading.
Go team.
bonesbo bonesbo Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 karma.chameleon karma.chameleon Zerulu Zerulu _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_

Jameson sighs and adjusts his glasses with his finger "this.... this cant be it.... can it?" He looks over the group of misfits and fellow adventures and sighs again "well, what can you all do"

Faye too looks around at her fellow adventurers, surprised with their... diversity? She looks over at Jameson, the first to actually speak up amidst the awkward silence.

“What can we do? Are you referring to our skills? If so, I’m an archer, with some pretty basic healing magic. What about you all?”

Azri-Shi - Demon Toddler! - ( GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Shindoku Shindoku )

Azri-Shi looked around his surroundings at his fellow adventurers with intense curiosity. He wondered why they were going on this adventure, it didn't seem like anything really compelling. They were literally clearing out a bat dung cave farm- it didn't sound like it needed this big of a team! Then again the mystery man had said they'd be going on more adventures too, but it was a really weird start.
"Why should I tell you?" Azri-Shi pouted as he looked at the man who spoke first, who was he to ask? Sure, they were supposed to work together, but they didn't really need to know what they were all good at. "Don't indulge him!" He yelled at the Elven girl who had responded, clearly upset though for what reason only god knew.

Ivan walked with the group towards the back, he kept his quiet until they got to the place they were meant to be, it looked like the towns and villages back home so he wasn't to put off by it, once they fully got into the town the first person to talk was the bloke with the staff and oddly clean cloak. Ivan kept his dagger concealed in the palm of his left hand as they finally wanted to get to introductions, he planned on keeping it short and and good, "Get into places I'm not allowed." Ivan said bluntly, no extra flowery language was required, this was all he needed to say until he was more well comfortable with the group. This was until one of the funny looking party members gave a weird outburst, "If we work together we need to know each other, budala." He said glaring at Azri-Shi through his half face mask.

GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 K KodomoSekai Shindoku Shindoku

Azri-Shi - Suddenly Confused - ( Zerulu Zerulu Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 )

"What's a 'Budala'?" Azri-Shi questioned, his original anger seeming to have evaporated as soon as it came on. Was it a positive? He'd take it as a positive. Azri-Shi found himself smiling to himself, "Shouldn't we introduce ourselves first though? I mean- If I just say GET INTO BAD PLACE MAN DO A BARREL ROLL we're all gonna be really confused about who I'm asking to do something. On that note-" Azri-Shi then proceeded to ponder if he could do a barrel roll. Could he stay in air long enough? That'd be really cool...
He quickly shook his head.
"I'm Azri-Shi~!" He smiled as he introduced himself, making an arc in the air with his staff as if he was making a rainbow except instead of leaving multi-colored beams of light it was fire.​

Faye blinked at Azri-Shi. This kid is all over the place, she thought. Still, he seemed to be pretty joyful and could provide some much-needed pep to this journey. She gave a little half smile.

“Hello, Azri-Shi. I’m Faye,” she said warmly. “I like your fire.”

K KodomoSekai Shindoku Shindoku Zerulu Zerulu

Jameson nods and says "Im Jameson, i specialize in magic, specifically illusion and alteration" almost to drive the point home he creates a illusion double of himself standing next to him

"A budala is a fool." A statement he still held true as Azri-Shi continued to ramble about the importance of names, though he could of worded it better so it didn't sound like a preschooler who just learnt English but Ivan picked up on the sentiment of what he meant. "Mphmm, I'm Ivan, but my mates call me Ulaz, which you can't call me.... yet." he introduced his name to the group, something that was completely alien to him until now. "And keep all you magical stuff for later, never know when we will hit a resource drought."

Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 K KodomoSekai

"You don't need to worry about my magic, i have plenty of it to spare" Jameson stretches and pull his staff from his bag extending it to full size (its almost umbrella like)

Azri-Shi - A Pyromaniac - ( GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Shindoku Shindoku Zerulu Zerulu )

Azri-Shi smiled at Faye. He liked her already, anyone who was a friend of fire was a friend of his. Anyone who liked fire was a friend of fire. Fire was very non-discriminatory, and so was Azri-Shi! "We're gonna get along really well!" He said to her. He didn't really care much for the illusions of Jameson, though he found it kind of cool. He wondered if he could convince Jameson to be his friend just so they could prank everyone, with their powers combined no one would be safe! In fact- most people would be dead because of Azri-Shi's evil streak.
His fire rainbows and burning sunshine of death dropped as soon as he found out what a 'Budala' actually was. "Okay Evan! I'm sure you don't understand this, but I can get magic from my environment so it's fine!" Azri-Shi explained to him like he was a toddler, and very purposefully got his name wrong. "Of course- It's really hard to understand and not basic magic at all, so I'm sure you wouldn't know it." Azri-Shi was being very patronizing trying to show him how Ivan had made him feel with his remark.
He then looked at Jamesons staff and held his own up, "This one's 20% cooler~!"

Faye covered her mouth as she giggled at Azri-Shi. She liked him a lot too.
“I think we’re gonna be good friends, Azri-Shi!” she said, giggling again as he taunted Ivan, who was too much of a downer for her liking.
“I’m sure our little bat mission isn’t going to require that much magic, Ivan. Besides, it’s comforting knowing our fellow adventurers can actually support the group, isn’t it? Might as well see their strength for ourselves.” She said with a big smile. Always the optimist.

Ivan scoffed at Azri as he was condescending onto him, he didn't mind to much though, and even excused him for getting his name wrong, it was very common to find people with speech impediments when you travel a lot, he perfectly understood Azri's explanation of his magical power. "Yea, okay, cool. When do we get on with the mission, we aren't getting paid to talk." he reminded them of the mission at large, hopefully the group would start getting a move on, it was quite obvious Ivan was getting ansy, some would even say paranoid as his eyes darted from place to place. He readjusted his mask onto his nose."

GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 K KodomoSekai

Faye rolled her eyes and glanced over at Ivan. Who was this guy, anyway? She understood they were a group of strangers who just met up, but there wasn’t any reason to not be kind; or at least fake it until they were done with the task at hand.
“If you’re so persistent, why don’t you lead us then, tough guy?”

The outburst from the short elf lady caught him off guard, he was just judging the group alone to do the task they were hired to do, what on Earth could have ticked her off about being responsible? Than it clicked, maybe this lady hasn’t had experiance in groups or performing heist like missions like this, maybe she thought this would be a social event with some work involved. He also never said he was a leader, in fact he hates leader and never proclaimed he was a tough guy.

“Listen, I see you may be agitated, but none of us have time for this right now, more time we waste here arguing and bickering like idiots is less time we have to make money.” He tried reminding her in the most kindest way possible that the mission was still active.

GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031

Azri-Shi - OHHHH - ( GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Zerulu Zerulu )

Azri-Shi pouted at Ivan, "Geez, no reason to be a jerkwad." Though Azri-Shi was getting a bit antsy himself, he couldn't tolerate someone who just wanted to get paid. You went on adventures for fun! Not money! Adventures were for idiots to be idiots together, not for money-grubbing jerkwads to get all greedy. He crossed his arms and nodded along with Faye. Then realized-
"Tough Guy! That's his nickname! But we always say it really condescending- like 'Tough guy'. Great job, Faye!" Azri-Shi then said in a faux detective Sherlock Holmes accent "We cracked the code, dear Faye."
He then turned to Ivan "Any complaints, Tough Guy? Or do you just wanna get this over with already? I mean- It's not like we're a party or anything and have to spend more time together after this, oh wait-" Azri-Shi then put his finger on his chin like in the thinking face emoji (It's the best example I could think of. I'm sorry.) and asked "Isn't that exactly what you signed up for...? Don't we all need to- you know, get along for that...?" He shrugged and looked at Faye "What do you think, Faye?" Azri-Shi is very clearly trying to have Faye help him gang up on Ivan, or 'Tough Guy' as he's now been dubbed.​

Faye blushed as she realized the situation she was put into. She didn’t want to disappoint her new friend, but she didn’t want to belittle someone else, either.
“Uhh, but Azri-Shi! We do have a mission on our hands, don’t we? It’ll be fun! You can use your fire!” She said, attempting to excite him enough to pull him off the subject.

Jameson sighs and hits the 3 other party members over the head with his staff simultaneously with illusion copies of himself, they may be illusions but the definitely feel real "thats enough of that, whatever our goal is here, we are here, we were asked to handle a situation, we will handle it, any complaints?"

Ivan listened as Azri continued to belittle him, even continue to call him, 'Tough guy' in a belittling way. Ivan worked with assholes and people who couldn't take anything serious so he knew the only way to survive this would just take the insults on the chin, and Azri had a really real point, they did have to work together for a very long time, so maybe getting on good terms with them wasn't the worst idea, but he would have to save that for later, Ivan still needed to keep his guard up, "Just don't call me Tough guy." He said with a stern enough growl to hopefully get the message across. Didn't make him any happier that Azri was than calling on Faye to help insult him, but Ivan was kindly surprised when Faye seemed to ignore Azri, Ivan nooded a polite, 'thanks' to her until some figure hit him over the head.

It was just the illusionist breaking up the fight, who than followed to echo Ivan's own sentiments. Ivan thought this person, 'Jameson' would make a fine leader. "I'm good."

Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 K KodomoSekai

Faye shouted and her ears drooped as she was thwacked in the head.
“I apologize,” she said quietly and looked down, trying to hide her embarrassment and flushed face.
“We should listen to Jameson,” she said.

Azri-Shi - Azi~! - ( GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Zerulu Zerulu Shindoku Shindoku )

"You can call me Azi!" Azri-Shi smiled at Faye, though he was upset that she didn't agree he was excited at the idea of burning things. He liked burning things. Fire just got him going!
His going was stopped when he got hit on the head. "Well I have a complaint about getting hit on the head!!!" Azri-Shi pouted as he rubbed the spot on his head where he felt like he'd been hit. "But otherwise, fine." He was clearly not okay with this, but he wanted to do this quest. He was really curious about bat dung, and none of these jerks were going to stop him! Except Faye, Faye was cool. He looked at Tough Guy then smirked "Whatever you say, Tough Guy~"
His mocking wasn't really malicious at this point, moreso just playful. Though the line between malicious and playful for Azri-Shi was incredibly thin, in fact, almost non-existant. "C'mon Faye! Let's go!" Without waiting for Tough Guy to respond, or for any plan to be set, Azri-Shi started skipping off just expecting Faye to follow him.​

Jameson sighs and adjusts his glasses "Wait a moment demon, if we arent careful even a simple job like this could end tragically"

“Jameson’s right, Azi! You wouldn’t want to get badly hurt, would you?” Faye asked, hoping he’d slow down a bit. She smiled kindly at him and beckoned him to come back.

It hit him like a ton of bricks, it's almost like Jameson and himself were the only two people who may have had any experience. Azi continued mocking him, but this didn't bother Ivan anymore, he knew that if Azi needed any assistance from him he'd raise the stakes a bit, since Ivan was a very petty person and holding grudges was not above him. "And yes, we must have a plan, we barely know what we are walking into. Does anyone have a map? Or heard some whispers around town about this cave and what may be inside? We might encounter some cannibals, rebels and hostiles of the likes. Best to have a plan."

Azri-Shi - A Former Nomad - ( Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Zerulu Zerulu )

Azri-Shi sighed as he started skipping backwards, facing the group "Then you guys should start following me! You guys can do two things at once, right? I know Tough Guy might not- but the rest of you-!" He was jumping in place a few feet away from the group as he shouted back to them, waving aggressively. They definitely could walk and plan right? That was the sort of thing his tribe did all the time. The only time they ever stopped was to take a rest or to settle- never for planning! If you couldn't do that on your way, you would get lost! He knew he may have been a little bit over energetic and a bit hostile, but he wasn't an idiot. "You guys seriously can't plan while walking?! We can hear stuff on the way!! C'mon!! I wanna burn something!!" Azri-Shi shouted back at the group.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back