• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amazingly Misguided Adventurers OOC!

When should I make the Role play thread? (/when should we start?)

• As soon as possible.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When everyone who responded on the interest check have made characters.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Later today/tomorrow.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Even later...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
"
Azri-Shi proceeds to light him on fire. “See? He has fire on him! He must’ve done it!!”
"Ah fucking" *starts rolling, stands and adjusts glasses, with a snap you seem to be in the middle of a winter wasteland, cold and all* *underbreath "damn gremlin"*

"

"Ah fucking" *starts rolling, stands and adjusts glasses, with a snap you seem to be in the middle of a winter wasteland, cold and all* *underbreath "damn gremlin"*

“MOTHERF-“ Azri-Shi then notices the snow, and his foot prints, and proceeds to make all the snow devils, and then a snow Jameson. And then he burns the snow Jameson.

“MOTHERF-“ Azri-Shi then notices the snow, and his foot prints, and proceeds to make all the snow devils, and then a snow Jameson. And then he burns the snow Jameson.
*smirks and undoes the illusion showing that you just burned momma sneks tail*

Lol sorry but that is what Jameson is going to do, manipulate via illusions, gonna be fun

Also i did expand on the character slightly in his description, nothing crazy, mostly just more details

Also i did expand on the character slightly in his description, nothing crazy, mostly just more details

i still cant tell is Buxton would be one to set fires, put them out, or watch passively. they do all at different times. they create their own problems sometimes from clumsiness but chase after Azei-Shi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back