• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amazingly Misguided Adventurers OOC!

When should I make the Role play thread? (/when should we start?)

• As soon as possible.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When everyone who responded on the interest check have made characters.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Later today/tomorrow.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Even later...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey, there is a big difference between bad art and stylized art, you just have a different style

I feel like a quarter of our party will actually try to complete the quest, and half of them will be playing damage control to the other quarter who're just ruining everything with reckless abandon.

I can't wait until our shadow patron decides to grace us with his stupider quests, one of them is 'Find a Date for the Ball' without any context.

"I like dudes too...?" Azri-Shi is genuinely confused. Azri-Shi is a child, especially when it comes to romance.
"Ah right" smirks "here maybe this will help" *snickers and snaps my fingers as i make you look like a Japanese schoolgirl and disappear from sight*

"Ah right" smirks "here maybe this will help" *snickers and snaps my fingers as i make you look like a Japanese schoolgirl and disappear from sight*
You do realize Azri-Shi already looks effeminine enough to pass as a girl without illusion magic... right...? "Eh? I can... work with this..." He goes up to the first guy on the street and holds out the still beating human heart "Will you go out with me~?" The guy screams and runs away.

You do realize Azri-Shi already looks effeminine enough to pass as a girl without illusion magic... right...? "Eh? I can... work with this..." He goes up to the first guy on the street and holds out the still beating human heart "Will you go out with me~?" The guy screams and runs away.
"It doesn't work...!!" Azri-Shi then proceeds to pout on a staircase.

I feel like Azri-Shi finds his soul-mate during that quest, like someone who's just as absolutely nuts as he is to accept a still beating heart from a gender confused demon toddler for a date. So at least one person gets something good out of that quest.

I feel like Azri-Shi finds his soul-mate during that quest, like someone who's just as absolutely nuts as he is to accept a still beating heart from a gender confused demon toddler for a date. So at least one person gets something good out of that quest.
"Of course the gremlin child finds a date before i do" *looks around and sees Buxton carrying around a boulder with a face carved in it* ".... huh"

"Of course the gremlin child finds a date before i do" *looks around and sees Buxton carrying around a boulder with a face carved in it* ".... huh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back