• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Booooo... pssshhh welp. Here we go again. Time to warm up ye ol' "meet for the first time all distant and standoffish until we get to earn trust/know them" trope. LOL.

K well if my charrie gets accepted I'll be looking for some kinda familiarity with another charrie at least soooooooo I'mma make two of em!!

Booooo... pssshhh welp. Here we go again. Time to warm up ye ol' "meet for the first time all distant and standoffish until we get to earn trust/know them" trope. LOL.

K well if my charrie gets accepted I'll be looking for some kinda familiarity with another charrie at least soooooooo I'mma make two of em!!
your characters can already know each other or be meeting for the first time. it all just depends on how you want your character to be established in this universe. so like, for example, my character has been a vigilante for two years, so he'll more than likely know others.

Is a faceclaim obligatory and does it have to be of a specific style?

I tend to just go by description for my characters' appearance,or use drawn art sometimes.

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd I've put up my CS to get the ball rolling.

Do take a look at your convenience and tell me if the concept is suitable for what you're going for.

Deciding what power she'd have was the hardest part,really.

Also, I am feeling much better and am hoping to finish my character before I sleep tonight, and maybe I'll have something up for the first big Anto muahahaha!

Also, I am feeling much better and am hoping to finish my character before I sleep tonight, and maybe I'll have something up for the first big Anto muahahaha!
Awesome! I’m still thinking of a politician-style villain, maybe he’s the reason why crime is a constant in the city but not without good reason. A guy that thinks “The end justify the means”, if the end fulfills his idea of ‘order’

Could even be a faux ally to the vigilantes! Seem like a cooperative friend and ally, but behind the scenes he works against them, makes spicy drama
Even better if say, this politician I’m making is a well loved and known figure in the city meaning he’s untouchable without someone staining their hands with blood and reputation.

Oh the potential for chaos >:^)

Awesome! I’m still thinking of a politician-style villain, maybe he’s the reason why crime is a constant in the city but not without good reason. A guy that thinks “The end justify the means”, if the end fulfills his idea of ‘order’

Could even be a faux ally to the vigilantes! Seem like a cooperative friend and ally, but behind the scenes he works against them, makes spicy drama
Even better if say, this politician I’m making is a well loved and known figure in the city meaning he’s untouchable without someone staining their hands with blood and reputation.

Oh the potential for chaos >:^)
introduce a little anarchy

Definitely interested! I hope it's not too late to jump into this?

Coulda sworn the city this is supposed to take place in was named Coast City in the OP. But I guess we're going with Arkham City,huh? A little awkward for me to notice in retrospect.

Coulda sworn the city this is supposed to take place in was named Coast City in the OP. But I guess we're going with Arkham City,huh? A little awkward for me to notice in retrospect.
yeah, I forgot to tell everyone (my mistake GahhH). I changed it because it didn't feel natural, I guess would be the word. Like I kept envisioning a villain trying to threaten or warn the city's inhabitants and it just didn't feel right being Coast City. So I changed it to Arkham. I'll be coming out with a places of interest page too, with landmarks and a map of the city
I’ll throw my interest in this.
Definitely interested! I hope it's not too late to jump into this?
welcome one, welcome all

yeah, I forgot to tell everyone (my mistake GahhH). I changed it because it didn't feel natural, I guess would be the word. Like I kept envisioning a villain trying to threaten or warn the city's inhabitants and it just didn't feel right being Coast City. So I changed it to Arkham. I'll be coming out with a places of interest page too, with landmarks and a map of the city

welcome one, welcome all
To my understanding, an Arkham city already exists XD

It’s old gotham - is this RPs Arkham City unrelated to this game’s Arkham City?

welcome one, welcome all
I would love to use a character of mine that’s used roarsach as a face claim or even sort of carry’s on a legacy of roarsach if that’s fine with you if that’s fine?

Are you still accepting character submissions? If so I'd definitely be interested!

To my understanding, an Arkham city already exists XD

It’s old gotham - is this RPs Arkham City unrelated to this game’s Arkham City?
some things are going to be similar (i.e. landmarks and what not) but the story behind Arkham City is different. I'm planning on treating Arkham like Gotham, with their being X amount of founding families and being a social, cultural, and scientific hub, but it won't be some separate city that was sanctioned off for criminals (like it is in the game)
I would love to use a character of mine that’s used roarsach as a face claim or even sort of carry’s on a legacy of roarsach if that’s fine with you if that’s fine?
that's fine by me!
Are you still accepting character submissions? If so I'd definitely be interested!
yup! we're still accepting!

Alright, cool. I'm probably going to use an old OC of mine. Would it be alright if I kept a lot of their backstory ambiguous? Kind of a major part of her character is being secretive about herself and her past and I'd rather reveal it through the story

Alright, cool. I'm probably going to use an old OC of mine. Would it be alright if I kept a lot of their backstory ambiguous? Kind of a major part of her character is being secretive about herself and her past and I'd rather reveal it through the story
as long as we learn about it in the story, that'll be fine. just make sure to at least give her a personality to begin with, that way characters know what to expect when they get a response from her

as long as we learn about it in the story, that'll be fine. just make sure to at least give her a personality to begin with, that way characters know what to expect when they get a response from her
sounds good 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back