• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Amalgam Universe: A New Crusade {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I've been a bit unsure about character interactions in this RP so far,but I think I have an idea of the dynamics now.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher you can indeed expect Lan-zhu to want to talk with Ray once the dust settles,or rather whenever the next scene rolls around.

Should probably say I'm done with Cordelia for this section. Unless someone else wants to add an interaction

Woohoo! And, off-topic, I need everyone to stop what they're doing and go listen to Harry Styles' "As It Was" song..... like right now. I'll give you a cookie if you do

Oh btw added a couple things I forgot to Cordelia's CS for fears and skills, which are probably kinda somewhat good to know about her

Can't believe I forgot Valestra was from Mask of the Phantasm
literally my fav scene is when Andrea goes to confront him and Joker's already killed him. As a child, that scene always scared me, but now I love it.
snakeg0dd snakeg0dd next chapter when? :)))))
Soon. Was waiting to see if R U S T R U S T wanted to write for Rorschach. In the meantime though, I wanted to check in with you on something, so I'll be in touch (that sounds Pedo-ish when I read it..... not my intent. "be in touch" like why is that a phrase?)

literally my fav scene is when Andrea goes to confront him and Joker's already killed him. As a child, that scene always scared me, but now I love it.

Soon. Was waiting to see if R U S T R U S T wanted to write for Rorschach. In the meantime though, I wanted to check in with you on something, so I'll be in touch (that sounds Pedo-ish when I read it..... not my intent. "be in touch" like why is that a phrase?)
Can’t be a pedo if I’m not a minor XD I’m waiting!

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd any hints on what the next inciting incident will be? Might help me to set up a little interlude scene as I promised.
Well since we started "in suits", I was thinking of having our characters have some more dialogue "out of suits". Probably looking at having some sort of festival take place; and, perhaps, Satori resides within the vicinity if not the same street as the festival, if that's cool with you?

I was going to have Lan-zhu talk with Ray and try and come to an agreement of cooperation,and that sounds like a good opportunity to do so.

Been looking forward to the chance at some awkward out of suit interactions 👀

Okay so I'm going to assume that Rorscach will not be posting, so I'm going to work on trying to have a post up tomorrow. I know it isn't ideal, considering the long wait and all, but it's the best I can do right now : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Back