• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Amalgam Universe: A New Crusade {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
myrkwise myrkwise Not particularly. I was thinking of her basically being like "I told you to stay out of my way" but not doing anything to actually stop him from following (probably from a safe distance) so long as he DOES stay out of her way. Otherwise if you had a different idea you wanted to go with lmk

myrkwise myrkwise Not particularly. I was thinking of her basically being like "I told you to stay out of my way" but not doing anything to actually stop him from following (probably from a safe distance) so long as he DOES stay out of her way. Otherwise if you had a different idea you wanted to go with lmk

That seems good!

R U S T R U S T

If it wasn’t clear in the post, Eris just touched Roarschach and absorbed some of his happiness for herself and Lucas, essentially infusing Roar with “sadness,” potentially surfacing any particularly sad memories he has. Please tell me if you have any issues with this!

With the way that the majority of the characters are after the microchip it makes me think of them all getting into a fight for it like that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 where they’re all fighting for the key

Not that I think that’s how it’s actually going to play out, just made me think of it lol

With the way that the majority of the characters are after the microchip it makes me think of them all getting into a fight for it like that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 where they’re all fighting for the key

Not that I think that’s how it’s actually going to play out, just made me think of it lol
Ray ain't here for no chip. He's here to make sure a debt it paid.

i was thinking something similar, like a showdown

R U S T R U S T

If it wasn’t clear in the post, Eris just touched Roarschach and absorbed some of his happiness for herself and Lucas, essentially infusing Roar with “sadness,” potentially surfacing any particularly sad memories he has. Please tell me if you have any issues with this!
Nope just a bit confused if both Eris and Lucas are there?? Or are one of them on comms? Also I’m guessing Eris is closer to toarsach than the other?

Nope just a bit confused if both Eris and Lucas are there?? Or are one of them on comms? Also I’m guessing Eris is closer to toarsach than the other?
Only Eris is there with Roarschach - she and Lucas are communicating with their shared mental bond. At the moment, Eris is still invisible, but she has made physical contact with Roarschach.

Only Eris is there with Roarschach - she and Lucas are communicating with their shared mental bond. At the moment, Eris is still invisible, but she has made physical contact with Roarschach.

Could roarsach still feel someone touching him? If so then I’m fine with it. Thoguh there’s not much happiness in him, he’s a little parasite-

Could roarsach still feel someone touching him? If so then I’m fine with it. Thoguh there’s not much happiness in him, he’s a little parasite-
Yep, he would definitely feel the sensation of the touch! And indeed, there wouldn't be much happiness to suck up, but Eris' main motivation for using her power on Roarschach was out of curiosity to see what her "despair" effect would do to him.

I’ll be joining shortly! Sorry ladies and gents, final essays underway so I’m busy here and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back