• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Amalgam Universe: A New Crusade {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm going to try to throw a CS down and get into this by the end of next week! Apologies for the long delay.

Real quick snakeg0dd snakeg0dd or anybody, can you make a real quick summary of what’s been going on? Just the intricacies I might not have caught up on reading it first time

The Pyke street gang has somehow gotten hold of a chip that contains data much sought by the criminal underworld.

They're handing it off to the Zucco crime family at the Zucco-owned Wonderland nightclub.

The vigilantes have individually decided to crash the party to prevent the chip from falling into the wrong hands or simply to deal a blow to Zucco's operations.

Lan-zhu and Robin are trying to be covert and Cordelia is trying to keep Lucas out of her hair,but Ray and Rorschach are going in guns blazing.

Strategos Strategos

I'm going to try to throw a CS down and get into this by the end of next week! Apologies for the long delay.
It's all cool. There will be a little something after the whole deal fiasco where you can introduce your character
Real quick snakeg0dd snakeg0dd or anybody, can you make a real quick summary of what’s been going on? Just the intricacies I might not have caught up on reading it first time
basically what Nellancholy Nellancholy said. I did just post though, and now it may seem like our vigilantes were duped????:o:o *insert dramatic sound effect here*
The Pyke street gang has somehow gotten hold of a chip that contains data much sought by the criminal underworld.

They're handing it off to the Zucco crime family at the Zucco-owned Wonderland nightclub.

The vigilantes have individually decided to crash the party to prevent the chip from falling into the wrong hands or simply to deal a blow to Zucco's operations.

Lan-zhu and Robin are trying to be covert and Cordelia is trying to keep Lucas out of her hair,but Ray and Rorschach are going in guns blazing.

Strategos Strategos
Strategos Strategos if you need anything clarified/explained or whatever further let us know and we can fill you in
you people are the best

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd you think the device would go off if Lan-zhu takes it slow and drips/flattens herself past it? Maybe she'll make it in time to back up Robin against whatever happens. Or maybe you think it won't work and if she's going to enter that way it may as well be loud.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM CURRENTLY WRITING!

And I shall enter a twist if snakeg0dd snakeg0dd allows it - do you want the heroes to get the chip or not?
If you want to make it harder, Zucco being in contact with the mayor (although discreetly and untraceably) would mean a fake “raid” can happen, especially since reports of rorschach and ray going ham and cheese would definitely be coming in.

That’s a way I can enter the story, or I can be more discreet :D

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM CURRENTLY WRITING!

And I shall enter a twist if snakeg0dd snakeg0dd allows it - do you want the heroes to get the chip or not?
If you want to make it harder, Zucco being in contact with the mayor (although discreetly and untraceably) would mean a fake “raid” can happen, especially since reports of rorschach and ray going ham and cheese would definitely be coming in.

That’s a way I can enter the story, or I can be more discreet :D
No chip for our heroes, only dip tonight
I like the raid idea, though, mr. mayor
snakeg0dd snakeg0dd you think the device would go off if Lan-zhu takes it slow and drips/flattens herself past it? Maybe she'll make it in time to back up Robin against whatever happens. Or maybe you think it won't work and if she's going to enter that way it may as well be loud.
if Lan-zhu goes to slow I feel like she won't get to the interaction in time. Maybe she finds another way out and doesn't even set the device off?

if Lan-zhu goes to slow I feel like she won't get to the interaction in time. Maybe she finds another way out and doesn't even set the device off?
The raid will happen anyways when Ray is done, lol

Perfect >:^) If you would be so kind since I recall you said you were going to write a villain post soon, maybe write in how one of the zucco called Rookstone in an encrypted line for “help”?
Police raid under the guise of violence and protecting civillians, hero mayor arrives, beaming smile and comforts the scared club-goers, shakes hands with some vigilantes

Then silently slides the chip into his pocket
Wdy think? ;)

So, just to clarify, everyone at this point is either in the meeting room or just outside of it?

So, just to clarify, everyone at this point is either in the meeting room or just outside of it?
I believe so
Perfect >:^) If you would be so kind since I recall you said you were going to write a villain post soon, maybe write in how one of the zucco called Rookstone in an encrypted line for “help”?
Police raid under the guise of violence and protecting civillians, hero mayor arrives, beaming smile and comforts the scared club-goers, shakes hands with some vigilantes

Then silently slides the chip into his pocket
Wdy think? ;)
What a hoot!!

I posted!! and for now, that'll be it from Matt. I'll let the lot of you finish up the interactions you so desire at The Wonderland and then I'll do a time skip (well, actually I'll do a filler to start dipping this story's villain in and then a time skip. It'll probably be to some time in mid-day, so be ready for that!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back