• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Amalgam Universe: A New Crusade {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Definitely will take a toll with other heroes though, given that roarsach is a hyprocrite.

Definitely can see roarsach investigating into the mayor if anything sketch is going on with him.

Also wondering if any other heroes kill criminals.
At least for my character, she hasn't killed yet but she wouldn't be above it if she thought it was necessary

Also very curious to know everyone's predictions for how they think their characters will get along with all the other characters and what their dynamics might be

Also very curious to know everyone's predictions for how they think their characters will get along with all the other characters and what their dynamics might be
Love this idea I’m definitely willing to discuss relationships with roarsach.

Definitely will take a toll with other heroes though, given that roarsach is a hyprocrite.

Definitely can see roarsach investigating into the mayor if anything sketch is going on with him.

Also wondering if any other heroes kill criminals.
If?

Oh my dear friend
The mayor doesn’t have any sketchy shit
He IS the sketchy shit.

No one just knows, yet ;)

If?

Oh my dear friend
He IS the sketchy shit.

Definitely see once roarsach catches on he’ll start investigating.

For antagonists, what did you have in mind for the main antagonist (at least to start)? I ask because I wanted to throw in a character like Black Mask, though at the same time I don't want to potentially overshadow what you have in mind if his character beats are too similar to the villain you have in mind. Is it a situation where you're only approving hitman/enforcer street villains for now, or is it a larger tent?
No, a character like Black Mask would be great. My antagonist is going to be very hands-on with our heroes and is going to pose more of a physical threat.
Is it alright if roarsach would be outlawed and searched by the police? I’m thinking it’s similar to watchmen where police search for him because of his ways of serving justice, and would also be interesting to see his relationships with other heroes too.

I’m also thinking about editing how long he’s been a ‘hero’
That's fine! Rorschach is the epitome of outlaw : )
If?

Oh my dear friend
He IS the sketchy shit.

the sketchiest

No, a character like Black Mask would be great. My antagonist is going to be very hands-on with our heroes and is going to pose more of a physical threat.

That's fine! Rorschach is the epitome of outlaw : )

the sketchiest
Wonderful!~

Surprised to say I may have found a faceclaim for Cordelia. Karen Gillan in Gunpowder Milkshake is a pretty decent approximation of her
Karen-Gillan-Gunpowder-Milkshake-Track-Jacket-Image.jpg

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd

Is there anything you would have me alter about my character to make it fit better with what you have in mind for the characters/story?

Well,I made a post to get the ball rolling.

Might have...mistakenly assumed the exchange would happen in the basement instead of the penthouse,but I figure the "shipment" would have to go through there anyway,and it makes more sense for a guard/witness (or someone impersonating them) to enter there instead of making a beeline to the penthouse.

Is there any sort of back entrance to the upper pent house? I’m thinking either roarsach punches his way in or comes from the back or the glass with his grapple hook. Also everyone has to be intruding into the crime family’s hideout correct?

Edit: OOP THERE IS A BACK DOOR LMAO, though I’m still wondering if there’s glass anywhere that roarsach can barge in from?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back