• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

@Kayzo are you going to reply to Hybrid or not????~…. :3 :D X3 xD "^w^

Mitchs98 said:
In a bit. I just woke up tbh
xD Kk!!!!~ I'll be up for another hour-ish~ I still have a cold…. I'm wondering wether or not I should get something else to eat before cleaning my teeth. Maybe I'll go eat a passionfruit~ or maybe a yogurt-thingy?~…. "^w^ I'm kinda hungry but my bed has an electric blanket and it's so warm and comfy!?!?!~ >W< :3 :D X3 xD

Second thought, I shall give a pass.

Orikanyo said:
Second thought, I shall give a pass.
QwQ Okay then, have a good day!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD (If you become 'intrigued' again be sure to come to the real thread one it's up!!!!~)

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh? I actually just found this flooded amongst Mitch's cookies lmao Yeah, I'm in :3 this looks great :o
Yay!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Kazehana said:
*More vigorous punching
.-. (Leave mitch alone!?~ >W<)

Last edited by a moderator:

LaDyGrEy said:
Who has the patient to write out that many names?! Dear God child.
Actually I just copied and pasted, my friend Happy Pikachu is very good at doing that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back