• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

Zareh

The Robot Roleplayer a.k.a Zendrek
?The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past?

A Secret Animal Eared Fantasy Roleplay

"As we consider the fast pace of scientific and technological progress in our modern world, we must not lose our moral compass and give way to 'free market eugenics'." - Sam Brownback

anime-city-painting-hd-20.jpeg

It's the year 2025, mankind is on the rise of creating new advanced technology that could change the world. Many companies compete against each other to see which one can create the superior machine. However there exist a certain kind of technology known as the "Augmentation" which is able to improve the human body by using advanced technological prosthetic organs, allowing the ability to achieve feats beyond imagination.

A Sacrifice of Humanity

2dsnvwo.jpg

Despite humankind's growing technology, it is still in slow process of development. For a long time, humans have always been in pursuit of their curiosities that lead to bigger and better things but have they ever stop to think about the consequence there might be? Even in this age of advanced technology, there exists a secret race of beings who hide in the shadows dedicated to preserving nature and the earth. These beings are known as the Kemonomimi.

Enter the Secretive Kemonomimi

cute-cat-nature-anime-boy-girl-in-night-517363.jpg

The Kemonomimi have existed ever since the dawn of mankind, they are able to disguise themselves as humans and walk among them in broad daylight. For generations, the Kemonomimi have tried to protect and preserve earth's natural form from the human's advancing technology. They are frightful of how the humans destroy the very ground that they stand on without any thought. Even to this day, rarely anyone has discovered of the Kemonomimi and their secrets.

A Machine's Madness

5nuiwh.png

Ever since the rise of this new technology known as the "Augmentation", the Kemonomimi have feared the worst and believe that it will tamper with the very laws of nature itself. They truly believe that if the technology to modify humans is fully realized, it could mean the very end of the Kemonomimi.

An Uncertain Future

maxresdefault.jpg

What lies ahead of this certain future? Will the Kemonomimi ever find a way to stop this advancement of human technology? Or will mankind reach a new age of enlightenment? Nothing is ever certain but only time will tell....

A Quick Intro

Hello there everyone! It's me, the creator of this roleplay: @Kayzo who will be managing this roleplay. This is a collaboration roleplay between me and my friend! Please feel free to ask any questions from the both of us. I hope you like this roleplay! And Thank you for reading!

Zareh said:
?The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past?
A Secret Animal Eared Fantasy Roleplay

"As we consider the fast pace of scientific and technological progress in our modern world, we must not lose our moral compass and give way to 'free market eugenics'." - Sam Brownback

anime-city-painting-hd-20.jpeg

It's the year 2025, mankind is on the rise of creating new advanced technology that could change the world. Many companies compete against each other to see which one can create the superior machine. However there exist a certain kind of technology known as the "Augmentation" which is able to improve the human body by using advanced technological prosthetic organs, allowing the ability to achieve feats beyond imagination.

A Sacrifice of Humanity

2dsnvwo.jpg

Despite humankind's growing technology, it is still in slow process of development. For a long time, humans have always been in pursuit of their curiosities that lead to bigger and better things but have they ever stop to think about the consequence there might be? Even in this age of advanced technology, there exists a secret race of beings who hide in the shadows dedicated to preserving nature and the earth. These beings are known as the Kemonomimi.

Enter the Secretive Kemonomimi

cute-cat-nature-anime-boy-girl-in-night-517363.jpg

The Kemonomimi have existed ever since the dawn of mankind, they are able to disguise themselves as humans and walk among them in broad daylight. For generations, the Kemonomimi have tried to protect and preserve earth's natural form from the human's advancing technology. They are frightful of how the humans destroy the very ground that they stand on without any thought. Even to this day, rarely anyone has discovered of the Kemonomimi and their secrets.

A Machine's Madness

5nuiwh.png

Ever since the rise of this new technology known as the "Augmentation", the Kemonomimi have feared the worst and believe that it will tamper with the very laws of nature itself. They truly believe that if the technology to modify humans is fully realized, it could mean the very end of the Kemonomimi.

An Uncertain Future

maxresdefault.jpg

What lies ahead of this certain future? Will the Kemonomimi ever find a way to stop this advancement of human technology? Or will mankind reach a new age of enlightenment? Nothing is ever certain but only time will tell....

A Quick Intro

Hello there everyone! It's me, the creator of this roleplay: @Kayzo who will be managing this roleplay. This is a collaboration roleplay between me and my friend! Please feel free to ask any questions from the both of us. I hope you like this roleplay! And Thank you for reading!
I'll join

Mitchs98 said:
This sounds even better than the other one :o . I'm in.
TheHappyPikachu said:
YUS!!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD
[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]Ah this little story will never get old in my opinion. I'm so intrigued~! >^<

[/QUOTE]
Invite anyone who you think would like this

Kayzo said:
Invite anyone who you think would like this
I'll tag everyone from the old ones in a bit!~ (I'm currently in Science class~…. "^w^) :3 :D X3 xD

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]
That is everyone~! :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm excited too! I hope this does well as my last interest check, does anyone remember that one?

Cloud Nagasake] [FONT='Kaushan Script']We had like 20 to 40 something pages? :3 [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
About 24 pages full of responses (*U*)

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]I can't wait~! I recently found a bigger picture of a character I've been itching to use for days now.

[/QUOTE]
ooooo cool! Well I haven't revealed everything yet, maybe I'll reveal the CS later :D

@Ami the breadling @Shimakage Thunder @XxBouncy BunnyxX @Cece Meep @AceXCrossix @Knight Nate @TheWingedCrusader @Gilgog @Stamper @RolePlay Queen @NarcissistTonyS @Kayzo @Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Ami the breadling @NarcissistTonyS @xX AeRo Girl Xx @HollyAnne91 @Hollowed Kadaver @wolfborn4 @LilyannaGaming @Ale13 @Suzumaki Arakai @Roman @Ahriinya @Mr Swiftshots @Sinister Clown @BEX @Yoshiro @Aeri Rosevier @Cloud Nagasake @AncientWisemon @nevermore0714 @The Reaper Of Souls @ShadowDancer23 @MoltenLightning @RedSyndicate @Carmelita @LifeNovel @DGLong @Ian Temero @The Servant @Celebi @LeSoraAmari @Cross_Rhodes @The Rogue Bro @RinDaVamp @Shot25 @Yunn @Tenebrous @The Secret Archives @Dyril Glitch

Join if ya' want?~…. :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back