• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

Stamper said:
I'm swell, how about you? c:
I'm good. It's been a long time since we've talked. I think the last time was in the yandere roleplay where I had 4 people in love with me. (Don't tell anyone this but if my character had to fall in love with any of them it would've been your girl)

Kayzo said:
I'm good. It's been a long time since we've talked. I think the last time was in the yandere roleplay where I had 4 people in love with me. (Don't tell anyone this but if my character had to fall in love with any of them it would've been your girl)
It has been quite some time, eh?

(I won't tell anyone. Maggie loved her so. ♡♡)

Zareh said:
Actually I just copied and pasted, my friend Happy Pikachu is very good at doing that xD
…. (:3) (@Idea Helped!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD )

ManyFaces said:
I do not enjoy being tagged in unfinished projects
Dude, It was finished. xD :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Turquoise]

!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

Everyone in the mass-tag we apologise for disturbing you but please just don't reply if you're not interested instead of bringing this thread back to the top of the interest check by complaining or noting it since the official one has been created and others seeking views on their role-plays may be interrupted, Thank you.

-Pika!~ :3 :D X3 xD

[/I]

TheHappyPikachu said:

Turquoise]

!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

Everyone in the mass-tag we apologise for disturbing you but please just don't reply if you're not interested instead of bringing this thread back to the top of the interest check by complaining or noting it since the official one has been created and others seeking views on their role-plays may be interrupted, Thank you.

-Pika!~ :3 :D X3 xD

[/I]
Then why tag us? Also Ima find Idea and kill him. I know Idea and that explains alot.

@Zareh I get the feeling that this is what led to the "apocalypse" and, ultimately, the destruction of mankind.

[QUOTE="Akio Chikara]This role play looks awesome. i would love to join, let me know if sign-ups are still open

[/QUOTE]
THEY ARE!!!! MAJOR ROLE SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

Verdas said:
@Zareh I get the feeling that this is what led to the "apocalypse" and, ultimately, the destruction of mankind.
Actually this roleplay is set in an alternate universe from the original AoK!

Zareh said:
Actually this roleplay is set in an alternate universe from the original AoK!
Aha. Since it was called "Primal Past" I thought it was a prequel of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back