• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

Karcen said:
What is going on dear lord those names
[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]whoa what what is this

[/QUOTE]
Just thought I'll tag everyone for this new roleplay :D

I'll think about I tend to completely disagree with the whole fragile nature concept or that anything is perversion of natural laws

Well hello there, tiny humans! You may have thought you've summoned a demon, well ya didn't, you actually got someone cooler! Tony Stark!

( No but seriously? Did you just see a bunch of random names and was like " WELL, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BUT NOW YOU ARE!"

PS: Can you not tag me again? )

uhm, well, sure. I would give it a go. Just tag me when you make an official thread. Just as long as its not one of those rps than have 20 replies in one day. Im too busy for that unfortunately.

So, I'd join this but it's most likely that characters will be a Kemonomimi from the looks of things, and that's not the role I'd have liked. I'd be more suited to the technological advancement side of things, thank you very much.

However, Im now rather more reluctant to join, even if such a role is available. You've just mass-tagged as many people as you can, and getting people to join through means like that... well, let's just say that I'm not really a fan of that idea. See, now I associate this with door-to-door salesmen. They get your your attention by any means necessary and try to convince you to buy stuff. This is essentially the same thing, although you want people to join this and you attract their attention by tagging them. A banner, a status message, or even just tagging people you know would be completely fine and acceptable in my eyes, but mass-tagging like this? No, please don't do things like that. The RPNation staff have the ability to send everybody an alert, and I'm okay with that because they use it to give us information, and don't abuse the function.

TL:DR

What I'm saying here is, as great as this idea may be, kindly do not do mass-tagging again. If you want more for a TL:DR segment, then maybe you should have read the entire thing, hm?

A great ball of fire fills the room as you hear a shout

"WHO SUMMONED ME"

As it speaks you notice the fire does not burn, its dispersal leaves a man standing in robes with a look of vexation on his face.

Sirrus, who tagged me and why?

I see, a stranger tagged me because he wanted exposure. You eve noticed how people ignore the man shouting in the street but listen to their friends? Its the same thing. That guy shouting in the street may actually have something I want/need but my friend would never waste my time. As a sentient member of the human race I would rather not have my time wasted, even if there is a chance I could get something out of it.

ResonantStorm said:
So, I'd join this but it's most likely that characters will be a Kemonomimi from the looks of things, and that's not the role I'd have liked. I'd be more suited to the technological advancement side of things, thank you very much.
However, Im now rather more reluctant to join, even if such a role is available. You've just mass-tagged as many people as you can, and getting people to join through means like that... well, let's just say that I'm not really a fan of that idea. See, now I associate this with door-to-door salesmen. They get your your attention by any means necessary and try to convince you to buy stuff. This is essentially the same thing, although you want people to join this and you attract their attention by tagging them. A banner, a status message, or even just tagging people you know would be completely fine and acceptable in my eyes, but mass-tagging like this? No, please don't do things like that. The RPNation staff have the ability to send everybody an alert, and I'm okay with that because they use it to give us information, and don't abuse the function.

TL:DR

What I'm saying here is, as great as this idea may be, kindly do not do mass-tagging again. If you want more for a TL:DR segment, then maybe you should have read the entire thing, hm?
Agreed. Mass tagging is frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back