• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

Kazehana said:
Oh why is that?
And an hour is good I just didn't want to fall asleep ;-;
Kazyo and I collaborate on this so I want to make sure I got everything correct before putting this up.

Kazehana said:
Yeah but why aren't you posting it? Isn't it your RP?
I created it but @Kayzo will be managing the players and events. Also she will be able to edit posts and information when needed. I'm really bad at that kind of stuff.

Zareh said:
I created it but @Kayzo will be managing the players and events. Also she will be able to edit posts and information when needed. I'm really bad at that kind of stuff.
Oh. I see. Will you be making another robot dude then?

Kazehana said:
Oh. I see. Will you be making another robot dude then?
No robots in this one since the technology isn't as advanced as in the last roleplay I made.

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((That means it must be a good one if it took so long! (^.^)))=-=-

It's a pretty long one but I also hope it's good too.

So folks, I simply have one question before I put my hat in the ring.

What's the count on animal folk to normal folk to Machine folk?

Orikanyo said:
None. It's first come first serve. If you want something specific, you'll have to post the CS faster than other people before the spots are taken

Orikanyo said:
I think I misinterpreted the question lol

Unlimited kemonomimi and humans. Only the affiliation spots of these are limited. The Augmented - machine enhanced shenanigans - are limited regardless of affiliation.

Orikanyo said:
I haven't seen all the characters yet, but I have s feeling there will be more animal folk to human folk as it seems like a much more popular species. But as of now we can't really tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back