• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy (accepting)

Ash saw Cai ran up to a building which Ash guessed holds the gymnasium. He then realized that he was actually alone with Luma, he looked at Luma who proceeded to get closer and he quickly looked away. He was blushing as well but he decided to follow Cai into the building. He didn't know why women were so attracted to him, was it because he's shy? is it because he's an elf? He doesn't know. @giraffesarebetter

He allows himself a second after her words, one single second to drink in their closeness, the smell of the ocean that reminded him of home, the feel of her flesh pressed against his. One second before he pushed himself up and away from Lucy. "I said nevermind." He stands then, dislodging a rock. The sound of it rolling down the slight hill echoed in the darkness. Cas picks Lucy up, his large hands on her waist, and places her in front of him. His breathing hitches as he slides his hand into hers and continues leading the faery through the tunnel. As they turn, a faint blue glow can be seen at the end.

Luma follows silently. As soon as she passes through the door into the side of the gym with the pool, she grins. Most mer hate the chlorinated water, but to her, water is water. Light reflects off the water and onto the trio, Cai bouncing excitedly. "Can we swim, Luma? Please please please?" Luma looks to Ash. She didn't want to freak him out with the whole process of getting a tail, or make him watch them swim if he didn't want to.

@Zylvia @Archdemon

Lucy tried her best to hide the bitter disappointment at Cas' stubborn refusal to speak his mind. Wordlessly, she followed him though the dark, her heart fluttering every time she stepped wrongly or something whispered in the dark. Eventually, the light brightened, illuminating enough that she could make out her own way through the winding tunnel. She kept her hand in his, holding on as though he'd disappear if she let go. She didn't say anything as they emerged, content to simply take in the view. For a moment, the brilliance blinded her and she cringed away, shielding her eyes from the light.

@giraffesarebetter

Once her eyes adjust, she can see a pool reflecting the lighy of what looks like a million stars embedded in the stone walls and ceiling of the cavern. They were a special type of coral that grew in the depths of the ocean, but were somehow inexplicably growing here. Cas sucks in his breath, as he does everytime he sees the sight. His fingers subconsciously tighten around hers. It takes a moment before he can explain. "I found this place my second year. There are tunnels everywhere, all around the school, put there as part of the Underground Railroad in the 1800's. This was one of the safe rooms. The water is fresh and pure." Cas avoids looking at her as he speaks, but leaves his hand in hers.

Ash looked at her "Go ahead I don't mind..." He took a look at the pool before he decided to sit down on a bench and began reading his book. After a little bit he took out a notebook and began to write something down. It was in elven but it was song lyrics. @giraffesarebetter

Lucy gasped, amazed that something as beautiful as this even existed. For several beats, she didn't know how to react, couldn't do anything but stare. She let out a long exhale, lost in the thousands upon thousands of glittering lights. In a play of the light, her wings seemed to be embedded with stars too, reflecting the faux starlight of the cavern. Still clutching his hand, she turned to him, awe in her eyes. "This is... incredible," she says softly, as though any loud noise might disrupt the peace. "I guess you could say I'm starstruck." She laughed quietly, unconsciously seeking out Cas' warmth in the chill of the underground. Still avoiding his gaze, she said, "Do you want to go for a swim?"

Cas laughs at her joke, though grows serious as she suggests a swim. "Why?" He mentally bangs his head against the wall. "I mean, don't faeries have the whole 'wet wings=no flying' thing?" He wasn't sure, but the real concern was that he wasn't really sure he could change and not do something stupid in his painful pleasure induced state.

Luma hangs back from the water, unsure. Cai, however, dives in, playing in the water gleefully. Luma sits next to Ash. "Are-are you sure? I mean we don't have to... or you could join us..." she blushed, embarrassed by her awkwardness. @Archdemon

Lucy laughed at his obliviousness. "Cas," she said, squeezing his hand reassuringly. "You didn't seem so worried about that when I jumped into the fountain with you. Plus, I don't really need to fly do I?" She gave him a knowing smile, her sapphire eyes seeming to say I trust you. She stepped closer to him, whispering in his ear like she had a secret to tell. "Also, I happen to have an affinity for water. I can bend the rules a little. And work some pretty cool stuff. Watch." She dipped a hand into the cool water. When she lifted it out, a stream of water snaked out with it, shaping itself into a little stag that danced around the both of them in mid-air. @giraffesarebetter

Cas watches the stag with a sinking feeling. His excuse had been lame, he knew. "Oh." He clears his throat and adds on a bit of praise. It really was pretty cool, after all. He bites his lip and shifts his gaze from the stag to the faerie creating it. Her eyes seemed to shine, matching the wings behind her that seemed to reflect the coral's star-like glow. She was beautiful. "Okay. Okay, yeah. Swimming. Let's do it." His confidence in his self control was shaking, obvious in his voice, but he dives into the pool, surfacing just before the change began.

He'd never actually changed in the pool, so when the glowing began to encase his legs and he felt blinded by his own light and less pain than pleasure, he was shocked. A small moan escapes his lips. By the end of the ordeal, he was out of breath. He couldn't describe what he'd just felt with words.

@Zylvia

(( @Archdemon I posted))

Ash looked at her, he was starting to get a bit comfortable so he wasn't as shy anymore. "Join you? Um I don't have any swimming gear on right now and I prefer to not to get my clothes wet but if you want to swim go ahead!" He said this with a little smile reassuring her. He also hide his notebook from her so that she couldn't see the lyrics. @giraffesarebetter

Lucy felt a twinge of fear surge through her at Cas' glaringly obvious reluctance to enter the water. She frowned in confusion. As far as she'd learned, the merfolk adored the water and were constantly searching for excuses to change. Not wanting to force him, she called out, "Hey, you don't have to if you--" But it was too late. Already, he was glowing, changing before her eyes. Though she'd seen it before, the words froze in her throat. Amongst the glittering corals, with droplets of water in his hair, his ocean blue eyes and teal tail seemed surreal. For a moment, she entertained the thought of him being from another world. Almost like a God. Realising she was staring, she looked away quickly, a blush dusting her cheeks. It darkened as he moaned softly. No. Don't think about it.

"You seem a bit lonely there," she said, just quiet enough for him to hear. "Let me give you some company." Deciding to entertain her fickle nature and playful personality, she fluttered into the air, low enough that just the tips of her toes rippled the water. Smiling without a care in the world, she danced across the surface of the water until she was facing Cas, and then dropped, splashing him with water. @giraffesarebetter

((Everybody is swimming xD ))

Cas looks shocked at the sudden splash and wipes the water from his eyes. Smiling, his worries forgotten for a moment, he dives and splases her with his tail. After many minutes, he appears behind Lucy and trails his fingers along the edge of her wings. The natural seductive instinct was coming out, as it always did when he was in his true form. He forgets about faerie charm and reputations and platonic relationships as his hands make their way to her waistline. "You are very beautiful in the water. You should get wet more often." His voice is soft and quiet, and his tail brushes the bottoms of her feet.

((Yay sex joke! xD I crack myself up sometimes...))

Luma nods, but doesn't move. She wanted to swim, badly, but her worry over the elf feeling left out was too strong to ignore. "I-I can just get Cai out... so you don't have to sit here alone..." the mermaid bites her lip and bounces her left leg, a nervous habit of hers.

@Zylvia @Archdemon

(( Haha, for some reason I'm reminded of that Beatle song, "we all live in a yellow submarine. A yellow submarine." And yes, sex jokes are awesome xD In moderation, of course :P ))

Lucy laughed as she tread water effortlessly, searching for Cas within the depths. But it was like he'd disappeared. So the stories are true. Amazing. As the seconds trickled into minutes, the young faery began to suspect the merman of either ditching her, or drowning. Mermen don't drown, you idiot. But her thoughts were chased away by the distinct feel of wet fingers trailing along her wings. She shivered, drawing in a sharp intake of breath. Perhaps he hadn't known, but it was a sensual spot for faeries. She began to tug away, only to be stopped by his words. Her heart was hammering in her chest. She writhed, giggling quietly as he tickled her feet. "And you," she said, turning so she was facing him. In his true form, he was more stunning and captivating than she'd ever seen. "You should surprise me more often. Faeries like to be chased." She ran her fingers up his arm delicately. Where is this going... Her mind warned her, told her to stop. But I can't. Is this what it's like for their human prey? @giraffesarebetter

Ash sighed "Don't worry about me being alone, I'm fine." He kept reading his book. He then mumbles to himself "Im always alone...." He had just finished chapter four of his book. @giraffesarebetter

He smirks at her gasp, and at her giggle. It was cute, and tugged at some part of him he couldn't name if he tried. Goosebumps chase her fingers up his arms. "Chasing can be arranged." His smirk widens into a smile. "Though I have to point out that you are at a severe disadvantage." His hands move up and touch the base of her wings to accentuate his next words. "Not being able to fly and all."

Cas could tell his natural charm was affecting her, and part of him wanted to tone it down. But, unlike fae, merfolk were completely out of control when it came to their magic. He had no choice in the matter, despite the fact that his conscience was screaming at him.

Luma nods. "I... Well..." she huffs in frustration, not knowing what to say. Cai climbs out of the water and runs toward them, wanting to have someone to swim with. He was soaking wet and his sudden stop in front of them caused a few drops of water to land on Luma's bare knees. She gasps and stares at the drops, helpless against what happens next. A white glow surrounds her feet, and the light grows to cover her body. Her face scrunches in pain, and then the glow is gone, her legs replaced by a bioluminecent green, blue, and purple tail. She yelps and covers herself when she remembers her mermaid form doesn't have any sort of coverage for her upper body. For Merfolk, that wasn't a big deal, but she knew it was for most of the other species. She blushes deeply and looks angrily at Cai. The toddler whimpers and apologizes profusely to the both of them.

@Zylvia @Archdemon

Lucy gasped at his gentle caresses, feeling yearning grow and blossom in her chest. Smiling dazedly, she murmured against his chest, "Perhaps I want to be caught." Then giggling, she spun away, using her slight control over water to help her move faster. Of course, compared to one of the Ocean's Sons, she might as well have been moving in slow motion. As she put distance between them, it felt like a fog in her mind thinned. The overwhelming urge to touch him and please him had toned down a little, but she couldn't shake thoughts of him from her mind. No.. I shouldn't... But all rationality disappeared when he caught up with her. She pressed herself against him, blue hair billowing around her like a cloud. Lips parted, she looked up at him through dark lashes. Somewhere far away, her own thoughts struggled to surface. What're you doing, Luciana? Snap out of it! But she couldn't. It was like her body was no longer her own, but belonged to only one person. "Cas..." @giraffesarebetter

((Wow....... Just wow......)) Ash looked at her as she transformed and he quickly looked away. 'Why...... Why does this have to happen to me? Why do I feel like this is some plot that was set up against me to have me fall in love or something? Just.., just WHY!?!?!?' He thought to himself. This day couldn't get even more weird could it? He had faced a very rude person, now a girl who happened to be one of the merfolk had changed right in front of his eyes and was topless. Every time that Ash was alone with someone something embarrassing happens and things get waaaaaaay out of proportion. "Cai, can you please find a towel for Luma?" He asked the little one. @giraffesarebetter

((Sorry guys!!! Family crisis, but I'm back now!!!))

Cai nods and scurries off, leaving Luma blushing crazily and apologizing. "I-I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing..." She tries to hide her face in her hair, her hands being otherwise occupied.

Cas stares down at Lucy, his gaze trailing from her eyes down to her lips and back up to her eyes again. He knew he shouldn't be doing this. In a burst of will power, he dives deep enough that she can't see him, surfacing minutes later on the other side of the pool. He climbs out, shaking water from his hair. His breathing is heavy.

@Zylvia @Archdemon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(( that's okay! Hope everything is well now ^^ ))

Lucy watched him swim away from her with despair. Despite herself, she found herself calling out, "Wait! Don't leave me!" Desperate for his attentions and touch, she followed after him, awkward as a bird in the water. She surfaced by his side minutes later, heaving from the exertion. Relieved that he wasn't leaving her, she gazed up at him with mesmerised eyes. There he was... Everything she'd always dreamed of. "Cas..." She clambered up beside him, so drunk on his seductive magic she could barely think. The young faery trailed her hands over his bare chest. "Cas..."

@giraffesarebetter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back