• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy (accepting)

Lucy stayed quiet, simply observing the beauty of the area. Already, the near irresistible urge to use her magic was subsiding, dwindling into nothingness as she frolicked near the waterfall. The young faery smiled, wings fluttering behind her. This was where she belonged, out here in the embrace of Mother Nature. Happiness and impulsiveness surged through her and she wanted nothing more than to fly. Giggling, she rose to her feet and took to the air, blue hair whipping about like a cobalt cloud. She let out a cry of glee and shot like an arrow into the fluffy, white clouds only to reappear as a splash a moment later. She surfaced in the water, grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat.

Ash saw Lucy disappear into the clouds only to see her again landing in the water making a huge splash that covered Ash head to toe in water and it also scared off the animals that were drinking from the water. Ash looked at Lucy and smiled a little before sighing. Did he want to jump in and have fun? She might take it the wrong way though... Ash was trying to think for a moment on what to do. There was one clear thing about Lucy..... She was just a bundle of joy. @Zylvia

Lucy grinned widely, splashing playfully in the water as fey were known to do. Having fun and being carefree were in her nature; she indulged in it. "Come on!" she called out to Ash, beckoning with her slender hands. "Get in! It's amazing in here!" The young faery laughed melodiously and shot back up into the sky, a streak of wet blue. Her cries of joy filtered down from the skies and, feeling impulsive, she zoomed down and looped her arms around Ash, taking him to the skies with her.

His weight proved to be an issue, however, and she moaned good-naturedly. "Oof, you heavy loaf!" Still giggling, she flew low and fast over the waters and dropped him without a second thought. "Oops!" she called, laughing heartily. This was perhaps the most fun she'd had in a while. It was wonderful.

@Archdemon

Ash was surprised by Lucy and he also felt terrified cause he hasn't been so high up before and feared she would drop him. Course she did it anyways which made him scream as he feared he was going to die but instead of hitting solid ground he hit the pond instead. He touched the bottom before rising back up to the surface and saying something in elvish. He didn't really care that he was wet but she had basically scared the absolute sh*t out of him. He didn't look too happy about her action. @Zylvia

Um I'll sign up but could someone post a summary of what's happened so far? I don't mind reading but I'd rather not unless I have too.

(( I'm so sorry, guys! Been caught in a lot of crap lately. And my university summer course just started, so I've been incredibly tied up. I'm so sorry! @giraffesarebetter @Archdemon ))

Lucy laughed at Ash's expression. She'd heard a lot about elves. Most people believed that a faery's fickle nature clashed with the elves' value of serenity and calm. In this moment, the young faery was inclined to agree. "Come on!" she yelled down, still hovering in the air. Droplets of water rained down, glittering in the setting sun like they'd caught fire. Lucy shook out her hair and giggled. "You enjoyed that, Ash. Admit it."

Still smiling, she lowered herself gracefully until only the tips of her toes rippled the surface. She drew patterns, swirling her feet in elegant curls. Despite the magical energy resonating in the area, she found fatigue catching up to her. Especially after all the confusing events of the day. The young woman turned a cobalt gaze to the golden chariot of the setting sun. "We should head back before it gets dark. I quite fancy a nice shower and some sleep." Lucy gave Ash a gentle smile.

i hope I can still join and if I can here's my charecter sheet

(Hope I'm doing this right!)

Name:Maxine

Species:fairie

How many years have they been at the academy:4

History:when she was 2 she started doing strange things so her parents sent her to the academy

Other:she's about the size of a 4 year old and is themed off of nature

I just read the whole rp and came back to edit sorry I dident see all the pages and i dident see you already started if you can still accept me I'll be happy but if you can't I can defenitly see why

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlackPhantom ((I don't know, I guess you could say that you followed the two I to the forest if you want.))

Ash stared at Lucy not amused "I'm not very fond of heights when I'm dropped about fifty feet above the ground!" He got out of the pond soaking wet head to toe. "We should head back..." He said along side Lucy as he started walking towards the Academy with each step being a little squeaky since he was dropped into the pond with all of his clothing on including shoes. @Zylvia

OKAY SO IM GOING TO REDO THIS RP. PROBS JUST GOING TO ERASE ALL THE POSTS. IF YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED YOU ARE STILL ACCEPTED BUT WE'RE GONNA START OVER

I feel like starting over is a wonderful idea :) The major holidays kinda messed this up, so now that they're out of the way... Full speed ahead! ^^

C24S0089.jpg

blond-blonde-girl-natural-beauty-norway-norwegian-girl-Favim.com-44411_large.jpg

Name:

Ashley, call her Ash

Female

Species:

Werewolf

How many years have they been at the Academy: First year

History:

She was born as a werewolf but abandoned by her pack. She traveled the woods and was found by humans. She was raised like human but left at age 10. She lived the life of a lone wolf until she found a pack. Her pack was killed by rogues and she set out again. Now, she is attending an academy, but she was late since she was far away, being tracked by rogues she had to hide over a long period of time.

Other:

She can also be known as Snow because of her snow white pelt.

Mental Disabilities: Anger issues

Illnesses/Allergies: Allergic to silver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back