• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy (accepting)

Ash looked at her not sure if she was lying or not. But he had no question to ask her such questions since he wasn't sure about his feelings either. He just nodded and lead her out towards the forest. @Zylvia

Lucy followed Ash quietly. As they walked towards the dense expanse of green, she pondered on her feelings for Ash. He was kind and sweet and royal to top it all off, but no matter how much she thought about it, her feelings for him remained purely platonic. Perhaps that will change with time, she told herself, trying to focus on something other than Cas. After all, he was a player, and the last thing she wanted was for her heart to be broken again. "So are we starting today?" she asked. "How long do you think it'll take me to learn it? Will it hurt?"

@Archdemon

Ash shook his head "Like I said I have to get used to the school and prepare for your lessons. We can start tomorrow." Ash kept on walking until the magical presence felt very strong, they were near the Magic site. @Zylvia

Lucy bit her lip, wanting to start as soon as possible that wasn't the next day. But she supposed there was nothing to be done. "Okay," she said, resigned. As they entered deeper and deeper into the forest, she felt her own magic surge within her, fighting to be let out - all the more so in the temptations of nature. The young faery concentrated, fighting to keep it under control before Ash became a seduced mess - much like she'd been around Cas. "Be careful," she warned him. "I'm trying to control my magic, but it's hard here. If you find yourself attracted to me, cast the dispel spell." She smiled tentatively, careful to avoid his gaze.

@Archdemon

Ash looked at her "I'll try to but if I'm under a seduction spell it'll be difficult for me to get out of it." He told her, he never had any experience being under a seduction spell. @Zylvia

Lucy nodded in understanding, but her voice was gentle when she said, "Just do whatever you have to. As early as possible." They continued down the forest, the magical pull forcing itself on Lucy harder and harder the deeper in they went. Eventually, the urge to fight it took so much effort that Lucy had to lean against a tree, panting with the exertion. "I'm sorry," she ground out through clenched teeth, brow glistening with sweat. "I'll be fine. Just give me a few seconds."

@Archdemon

Ash nodded "Take as much time as you need." He said as he leaned against a tree beside her. The forest was very peaceful though it was quiet. He pulled out his romance novel The Fair Maiden which is completely in elvish and began to read. In the current chapter of Ash's book the maiden and the poor commoner are in the forest and the commoner tells the maiden cryptic messages about how he's in love with her until they get to a pond where he kisses her....... Ash closed the book thinking 'That'll never happen...'. @Zylvia

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Sorry, but would you mind typing a bit more than one- or two-liners? :/ They're really hard to reply to, they clog up people's alerts and move the story along rather slowly. Sorry for being blunt and inconvenient ^^" Thank you! @Archdemon ))

(( No, no, that's okay :) I'm just a bit touchy about one-liners. I like detail - a lot xD But a decent size paragraph is more than fine by me :) ))

Lucy struggled for breath. The seduction magic that the fey used to freely to ensnare their human victims was inching its way back to the surface, threatening to take ahold of her. I need to get out of here, a weak, frightened part of her mind said. Get out before you create another mess. The young faery spared a glance at Ash, thinking of him ending up a mess like she'd had at Cas' hands. The thought frightened her and she grit her teeth. Fear of such things was exactly why she had to learn the dispel spell.

She pushed herself off the trunk and trudged ahead. Trying to concentrate on something other than the pain in her chest, she said, "Reached a boring part of the book? What's happening?"

@Archdemon

Ash got up as he led the way towards the magical site "Um.... No I didn't..." He wasn't sure if he should share but he did anyway. Describing the part in the book his face grew even more red by the second. He tried hiding his face from her but he doesn't believe that he did a very good job of it. It was probably a coincidence that they were in the forest when he read that part or it could be fate. @Zylvia

Lucy laughed weakly and swiped at the sweat on her forehead. "A romance book, huh? I didn't know boys were into that sort of thing." She glanced back at Ash and smiled. "I'm glad you're different. Keeps things interesting." She continued down the winding path, stumbling in exhaustion. Her foot caught on a stray rock and she fell, too tired to take flight. "Ouch," she grimaced, scowling at the forest floor. "Are we almost there yet?"

@Archdemon

Ash looked back and helped Lucy up "We're very close..." He kept thinking about the last part that she said that he kept things interesting.... He kept his arm on her shoulder so that he can help support her and keep her from falling again. Once they arrived at the magical site it was the most beautiful thing ever. It was a waterfall that sparkled from the light of the sun and flowers of beautiful colors lined the ground. Rabbits and deer grazed and drank from the pure water. @Zylvia

Lucy shot Ash a grateful glance, deciding to save her energy for later. As they emerged in the clearing, she felt the reserves of magic to the tips of her toes. Here, the magic was so great it flowed through her like a magnetic field, leaving her nothing short of humming with the urge to abandon all inhibitions. She focused on minute things, trying to distract her mind from the pull of temptation. It worked, for now. "This is beautiful, Ash," she said, eyes alight with an intensity she couldn't resist. Her skin was feverish from the effort of fighting the pull of the area. "How did you find this place?" Hardly daring to breathe, she sagged against Ash. How on earth was she supposed to learn when she could barely stand upright while trying to not seduce Ash?

@Archdemon

Ash drags Lucy to the pond and sits her down "I found it by following the animals. Don't worry we'll have to wait ten minutes before your magical energy will adjust to the energy of this site." Ash gathered up some water and began looking for some herbs to use. Lucy was beginning to get feverishly hot and she was having trouble breathing. Once ash found the ingredients he needed he began to make a potion type thing and sat next to her "Here this'll make you feel better..." And he gave her the potion which tasted Absolutely Horrible. @Zylvia

Lucy sagged with relief at the thought of being able to relax and actually enjoy the scenery. Ten minutes, she told herself sternly. Hold it in for just ten minutes. You can do this. She pressed her lips together, watching Ash work. In the sunlight and the mist of the waterfall, she couldn't help but think that he looked like he belonged to some other world. Here, he looked every bit the prince he truly was. She blushed.

She accepted his potion gracefully and chugged it in one gulp. Bad idea! Immediately, she choked, spluttering and coughing. "Oh my God, that tastes like terror in a leaf-bottle-thing." She laughed pitifully and coughed some more. "Is it supposed to make me feel better by making me pass out? Because it tastes so bad I feel like I could." Despite her harsh words, Lucy's eyes were crinkled in laughter.

@Archdemon

Ash looked at the ground ashamed "I'm sorry.... I don't think it would be that bad...." He scooted away from her like a wounded puppy. It looked absolutely adorable, he then laid on his back and looked at the sky trying to hold back tears cause well he's sensitive. @Zylvia

Lucy laughed heartily at Ash's reaction, noting that she'd have to check her words around him. Immediately, her mind flashed back to Cas. With him, she could truly be herself - carefree and wild. With him, she could have fun without worrying. She pushed away the thought and turned back to Ash. Already, she was feeling better, though the bitter aftertaste of the potion still lingered on her tongue.

"Nah, it wasn't that bad," she called out, trying not to laugh. "It was pretty bad, but it wasn't that bad. I'm just exaggerating." She smiled kindly and spread her arms out. "Look, I'm already feeling better! Doesn't feel like there's twenty tons weighing me down anymore. So thank you!" She giggled and splashed in the crystal clear waters.

@Archdemon

Ash nodded "Your welcome....." He said this while looking at the clear sky in deep thought. He sorta wanted to jump in the water for some reason but he stopped himself cause he thought that Lucy would take that sexually or something. So he just laid there on the ground staring up at the sky. @Zylvia

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back