• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy (accepting)

"Well, that explains it," Lucy laughed, gesturing at his ministrations and the bandages. "I was wondering where a prince learnt to bandage himself." The young faery smiled to herself, thinking of her future aspirations. "I'm hoping to become an engineer. It would allow me to create and invent.. Just like I've always dreamed of." Her eyes lit up as she talked, wings fluttering in excitement. "Any reason you want to study medicine?"

@Archdemon

(( That's okay ^^ ))

"Well, that's nice," she said, wincing as she moved her hands. It was hard, given the bandages binding them, but it was definitely better than having them become infected. She smiled kindly at Ash, glad that there was no strange magic at work that she had to beware of. Again, this brought her mind back to what had happened with Cas. Somehow, her thoughts always ended up there. It was like she was just going around in circles. Quietly, she asked, "How did you stop me? How did you dispel the magic?"

@Archdemon

((I feel like a love triangle is happening to ash right now...))

He looked at the ground, "We elves are magical creatures so with that we can sense magic at play. I chanted a repel spell which counteracts any magic in the vicinity." @Zylvia

(( A love triangle between which three characters? O.o ))

Lucy listened with awe in her eyes. In every tale and legend that she'd heard about the other creatures, Elves were by far the most enchanting. They were revered, almost like Gods, benevolent without boundaries. She'd always scoffed at the idea of an entire race of creatures being all good-willed and kind-hearted, but with Ash's treatment towards her, she began to question her ideals. "That's pretty cool," she admitted, gazing down at the tiled floor. "I wish I could do that." Immediately, her eyes lit up. "Wait.. Do you think you could teach me the spell? I could use it on Cas next time!" She blurted without thinking and felt her face flush. "I mean, so.. y'know... I can preserve my dignity next time."

@Archdemon

(( Meanwhile, Lucy's got something going on with Cas. And then there's Killian with his own agenda. This is getting complex, ahaha xD @giraffesarebetter ))

Lucy's sapphire eyes lit up at even the uncertain answer he'd given her. If it meant being able to control herself in the presence of powerful magic, she was willing to do almost anything. Determinedly, she grabbed Ash's hand and gazed into his eyes. "Teach me," she said, gentle but firm, wings fluttering behind her, catching the sunlight. "Teach me. I'll do whatever it takes." She laughed then and added, "Well, so long as it doesn't involve olives." She stuck her tongue out and pulled a face. "Definitely no olives."

@Archdemon

Ash looked at her confused when she grabbed his hand but when she started staring into his eyes, well he blushed a little. "O.... Okay... It doesn't involve olives." He chuckled at her silly face. @Zylvia

Lucy let out a breath she didn't even know she'd been holding. "Well then, I guess it's settled! From now on, I'm going to call you 'sensei.'" She laughed heartily and fell back on his bed, basking in the sunlight slanting through the open windows. Even in the spacious room, she felt caged. She always thought she'd grow used to it, but really, the desire to be out in nature never really relented. With a near inaudible sigh, she sat back up to face Ash, blue hair tousled. "So sensei, when do we start?"

@Archdemon

Ash sighed "Please don't call me 'Sensei' I prefer Ash a lot better." Ash really hated it when he's treated like he's better than everyone else. "Well we're going to need to find an area with magical influence like a little grove or something. I felt such an area in the forest near here so that's where we'll go. How does tomorrow sound?" He asked her @Zylvia

"I'm only kidding," Lucy said, noting Ash's sensitivity. Mental note: be more watchful of your tongue. As Ash began talking, she felt excitement bubble up inside her. It felt like a little adventure, splashing her boring life with colour and charm. First the underground cave and now this... She giggled. "Why tomorrow when you can do today?" She gave him a pleading look and pouted jokingly. "Come on, Ash. You know you wanna." Playfully, she winked.

@Archdemon

Ash sighed "I need time to prepare and get situated with the school. But I guess we can check out the forest now if you really want too....." He gave in to her little cure pouting face which made his heart beat faster 'Why is my heart beating faster?' He thought to himself. @Zylvia

giraffesarebetter said:
((Okay... What happened?))
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
((Ash saved Lucy from Cas and he took her to his room to disinfect her hands since they're very scratched up and now she asked him if he could teach her the spell that he used to counteract and nullify Cas's seduction spell...))

(( Yeah, that pretty much sums it up xD Lucy's feeling weak and helpless after what happened with Cas and wants to be able to be in control next time. She's also guilty about having pressured Cas into changing and worries over him even now. @giraffesarebetter ))

Luma walks into her classroom, Cai at her heels. She gives a feeble excuse to her teacher about Cai getting wet and needing to change before sitting down.

Cas lays back on the rocks, feeling intense remorse. The rocks were poking into his spine and his tail was still in the water, but he didn't care. He should've tried harder to restrain himself. He had gotten so bent out of shape about Lucy being so enticing but then he went and did the same thing to her. Cats turns and punches the ground, pulls himself completely out of the water and waits for himself to dry out.

Lucy smiled broadly at Ash's agreement. "Yes!" she said, pumping her fist in the air. "Let's go! I can't wait to get started." Eager to get out into the open air again, the young faery bounded to her feet and was out the door within seconds. As she passed the boys' bathroom, however, she couldn't help but spy the secret stairway, still exposed, leading down into the beautiful darkness. Her heart clenched as she thought of Cas, all alone down in the glittering cave. She bit her lip and debated on going down to see him. The decision only took a moment.

Lucy turned back to Ash, blue eyes full of concern and guilt. "It's my fault he's down there all alone, probably blaming himself for what happened." She drew a shaky breath and continued, "I'm going to check in on him. Will you come with me? Just in case..." She gazed at Ash with desperate eyes, hoping he'd agree. Her feet were itching to race down the steps back to Cas.

@Archdemon

Ash sighed "Alright we'll go down and check on him...." Ash walked down the stairs leading Lucy down the way with his hand on her shoulder so that she'd know where he is. @Zylvia

Lucy didn't say anything, but simply smiled gratefully at Ash. She was too worried and nervous to trust her voice. As they descended the steps into the humid gloom, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander. Would Cas look at her differently after her behaviour? Would he think her weak and stupid? She chewed on her busted lip and hissed in pain.

As they emerged once again in the bright, coral-lit cave, her eyes immediately fell on Cas. He didn't look hurt and she thanked her lucky stars and breathed a sigh of relief. Tentatively, she called out, "Cas? Are you okay?" She wanted to reach out to him, but fear of his magic prowess froze her where she was, bandaged hand still on Ash's shoulder for support. Breathing shallow and rapid, she shared a glance with Ash, silently asking for his support. Then, slowly, like she was approaching a wounded animal, Lucy stepped towards the merman. "Cas, I'm sorry. I should never have asked you to go into the water. I didn't know... I'm sorry."

@Archdemon @giraffesarebetter

((Sorry, no wifi.))

Cas looks up at Lucy and the elf, biting his lip. "No. No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone in. I knew what would happen." He smiles slightly, though his fists were clenched at his sides. "I'll come find you later? With legs," Cas laughs feebly at his small joke.

Lucy stares at him with concern in her eyes. Was it really okay to leave him alone down here? Confused and worried, she took another tentative step towards him. "Cas," she said, voice as gentle as she could make it. "It's not your fault." As much as she wanted to reach out to comfort him, it simply wasn't plausible. Not until she learnt the disenchanting spell Ash had used. Hating her own weakness, she retreated back to Ash's side. "Please," she said, so quiet she wasn't quite sure he heard her. "Come find me later. I'll be waiting."

With that, she left with Ash, determined to learn the spell as soon as possible. "Please Ash," she said as they emerged back into the boys' bathroom. "Teach me that spell as soon as you can. I.. I really need to know it."

@Archdemon @giraffesarebetter

Ash looked at her. Why is his heart pounding so fast right now? Is it because he likes this girl or something else. Why was he so fast to agree to teach her the spell. "Why do you like that man anyways?" Did the seductive magic had an effect on her that still made her go for that man or was this genuine? 'Why do I care so much? Do I like her already?' He thought to himself. @Zylvia

Lucy blinked in surprise at Ash's question. It had genuinely never occurred to her. She'd barely known Cas for a day, but somehow, they'd clicked. As to whether they'd be friends or more, her own desires were obvious, but it would be foolish to pursue lust. It must be lust, she told herself sternly. I'm not fickle enough to fall for somebody after a measly day. But even as she thought that, her insides clenched at the thought of being away from Cas for too long. Without looking at Ash, she made to walk out of the bathroom, head ducked in embarrassment. "We're good friends," she said, telling half-truths, the closest thing she could to lies. "He's fun to be around, lively, caring... He makes me feel alive."

She turned back to Ash with a smile. "That's why I want to learn the spell so badly. I want to be with him without having to worry about the sincerity of my own feelings."

@Archdemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back