• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Rp(Dragon, Tamer, Elf)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ahri Inoue
Tossing some of the jerky to the dragon in front of her she watched as he chomped down on the tiny snack and she handed Kai his fair share. "For us to keep venturing out I'm going to have to go back home and get us some supplies."
Kai Takeshi
Munching down on his jerky Kai looked at Ahri confused. Standing up he dusted himself off as he was practically laying in the grass. "Your home huh? So that means you have to venture out on your own." Kai said this with distraught in his voice. It would seem as if the boy was sad of the elf leaving them. "You'll come back to us though right?"
Ahri Inoue
She giggled at the human boy who showed sadness of her telling them of her solo adventure. "Of course I'll return. You'll be fine without me you got kazusho to watch over you!"
Kazusho
Lifting his head up and sitting tall over the trees he listened to the two squabble. "Be careful on your journey."
Ahri Inoue
"Thank you I will! Who would've knew a mighty dragon that's known to battle would be so willing to stay around a human like you and a elf like me?"
Kai Takeshi
"Yeah yeah yeah. Just go already before Ima fight ya to force you to stay." Kai leaned against the tree looking up at the leaves that dangled above him. "We best get going anyway, hiding for all this time isn't any good. For a change we have to set out. Where? I don't know." He said laughing to himself. "I've heard there was a multi headed dragon that wandered the forest eating off of humans. Maybe just maybe we could go and stop that dragon."
Kazusho
"Could you blame her?" Kazusho laid back down resting his head on his two hands.
Ahri Inoue
Waving at the two she got her bags and ran off with a giant smile on her face finally being able to go back home and hopefully see her family. She hoped they weren't mad at her because of her escape. Stopping her run she turned to wave at the two males she's been traveling with for some time. "I'll see you later!!" Soon then she ran off.
Kazusho
Watching the elf girl run off his eyes trailed to his tamer. "You've grown weak and soft Kai. Since she came around you've shown weakness to me. I let you tame me because of your hunger for battle. I feel your magic power decreasing due to the lack of training, and you have a strange smell. You humans never cease to amaze me."
Kai Takeshi
Looking at the palm of his hand he listened to Kazusho and sighed. "Ahri isn't the brawler type like we are you know? I kinda got used to er bein around us for some time. She likes peace. Look can't you appreciate the battles we did have saving small towns from evil dragons and tamers. She even keeps us healed and tip top shape, can you really hate er for that?"
Kazusho
"You're taking it to the heart I'm saying because of her you've gotten softer. Let me demonstrate" Slowly getting up once more he spread his wings destroying the trees around them sending out a gush of wind. Doing a 180 turn he used his tail to send Kai flying till he crashed into some rocks miles away.
Kai Takeshi
Getting hit by the tail he coughed up a bit of saliva getting sent flying miles upon miles into some boulders he laid there in pain trying to get up but was unable to. "Wazzz da really n...n..nn.n.necessary?" Kai stated trying to stand up and barely being able to do so until being sat right back down from the force of Kazusho's landing in front of him. Wincing in pain he laid there in the rubble.
Kazusho
Sitting up straight he looked down at the helpless human body that laid there. "As I said training is much needed. You don't know of any threat to come. What if you can't protect ahri because of your weak body."
Kai Takeshi
Lifting his middle finger up at Kazusho with all the strength he had left. "Isn't that the reason why I have you? My tame, you can handle my worst fears."
Kazusho
Getting annoyed with Kai he breathed fire to the sky. "What are you even saying!!? What happened to Kai Takeshi!?"
Kai Takeshi

He sighed and laid there. "You're right.. I need to get back to training, I can't even dodge your slow attack anymore.." Sitting up barely able to sit up straight. "I became so mistaken from having friends around me I let myself go."

{Minaya Faux - Dragon - 53 - Wild}
Minaya studied Xander closely as he spoke, trying to get a read on him. Not that that kind of effort had done her any good in the past. Last group of people she tried to read ended up getting her family killed. But perhaps not all of them. She had to hold on to that hope.
"I'm...not really sure." She replied, giving up her attempt to gain some sort of insight on Xander from physical queues. "I'm just...trying to find someone I thought lost."
She inwardly chided herself for revealing that much. This was a stranger, and a human lapdog. Even the simple knowledge that she was looking for someone could be used against her.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Taibaz Solbubri-50-Dragon: Jeizara
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510

Seated on a crate, the former shipwright apprentice continued watching the workers on the docks when he felt a gust of air ruffle hair on his head. What followed was a loud crash some distance away, the tamer’s face twisting into a frown. What was that? Should he go or should he just stay where he was? There was no telling when Jeizara would get back and if he stayed here at the docks too long he might risk prison time. “Jeizara there seems to be some trouble some miles away.”

“What kind of trouble blind one?” came the rumbling voice of Jeizara.

“I am not sure but something came from the rocks some distance away...the ones by the forest. Whatever it was must of have been large for a great gust of wind could be felt.”

“Hmmm. You wish to go find such a disturbance my tamer. I know you can care for yourself but your power is difficult and with your crippling illness you would be in danger. I have not yet begun to hunt and my aquatic-sky brother wishes to play later.”

Taibaz was silent on his end as he considered his dragon’s words, an earthy sigh escaping him as he rose to his feet. “Either way I need to find somewhere else to go. There are glances in my direction now,” spoke Taibaz as he noticed some heads turning towards him, likely not helped by him coming to the docks for the past few weeks the pair had been here.

“Be careful and if you are attacked or your illness hits, call for me.”

“I will Jeizara.” The tamer got to his feet and switched off his dragon’s power, his eyes watering as the burning sensation lingered and then cooled to the feeing of ice, his eyes now a clouded gray as he headed towards the echoing vibrations through the wood underneath, vibrations that were muffled with water directly underneath his feet.

Jeizara-501-Dragon-Tamer: Taibaz
Interactions: None

Mentions: None
Jeizara opened his mouth and shot a glob of acid out at a tree which sizzled through the bark. He rumbled to himself before heading out into the forest away from the clearing, the tree being eaten through and then falling to the earth behind him as he began searching for a meal. A deer or elk would do nicely, even a wild boar or goat. The clearing he had landed within was soon left behind and trees instead rose up around him. Keeping his glowing glacial blue eyes peeled, he soon picked up the scent of blood and paused, the jagged like spiked fins on his back twitching as they picked up air vibrations.

After a bit he found out where the scent was coming from and turned in that direction, Jeizara’s tail, which had the same spiked fins halfway down his tail, swinging along behind him and destroying brush and grass, tearing through it like paper. Sometimes he would submerge himself completely until only the fin on his back was showing above the water or used them to catch the wind and make him faster in the air. Breathing out a breath of air from his lungs, he kept part of his mind opened to Taibaz, in case his tamer needed him, arriving some time after at a peculiar dwelling.

Last edited:
Okil Brightscale
The girl smiled as her companion described Arputi. The dragon definitely seemed benevolent and kind. Okil’s smile faded away yet again as Priscilla asked about her origins. She lifted a hand and allowed tendrils of smoke to dance between her nimble fingertips.

“I was a monopoly child,” she began. “My mother was a hydra. One of the most powerful ones around. I was the only one of the litter to fully gain the trait. My brother had two heads when he came out, but died quickly. It might have been my fault. I grew up pretty easily, then had a litter. That’s when my captors saw their chance.”

Okil frowned, pausing after she spoke. Her past was shaded, and she didn’t know why she was telling Priscilla about this.

“I was used for executions and paraded around like a trophy. They had elven sorcerers, you see, so my power was suppressed and my energy sapped for their own magic. Eventually a rebellion broke out. I ended everything. Nobody survived, whether they were good or evil. I’ve been hunting down the last remaining heir to the evil throne, and I need the ancients to give me advice.”

She finished her story, and traced the marking along her cheek again. Was it a blessing, or a curse that she had cone across Priscilla? She didn’t know.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Elros Lirve - High Elf - 113
Elros arrived in front of his building with a sigh, "I'm going to have to bite my tongue when it comes to dealing with those people. I can't believe the other Co owner isn't seeing what I am. Then again perhaps he is behind this and wishes to try and scare me off." He frowned at the thought, it was a high possibility the co-owner had tried once before to buy his share of the mills. He of course denied the offer, his father had started this mill and he would not simply give it away.
(Open for your gal to run into him Gohan510 Gohan510 )

Jade Zerin - Tamer - 96 - Dragon: Open
Jade waited for the little blue dragon to respond, perhaps she didn't like the name Lumi. But that didn't even matter as there was a faint cracking sound. Jade's head turned back to the egg and she noticed the crack. A burst of energy coursed through Jade as the egg began to crack. The baby was coming it was hatching slowly but surely. Thinking on it even though it was in an egg would it be born in a human form or dragon form. She had heard of a baby dragon coming out of it's egg in a human form but that rarely happened. "Come on little one, your slowly coming to join us in the world." She said almost forgotting she still needed to handle the deer and cook some meat for herself and possibly Lumi. "Oh man...if it comes out human I'll need milk...I don't have any...but...but I can't just leave you two alone if something goes wrong while Shadow tried to come out of the egg." She stood now pacing in the house, where was someone she could depend on when needed. "I'm not ready for this...I'm not, I can't take care of two baby dragons that I can't even speak to, but I can't just leave them either..." She glanced over to the two of them, what was she going to do. Could she leave the two here alone... perhaps she could put up a healing barrier.... That would take any energy she had left though and if the baby dragon came out human it would surely cry and draw attention. Jade stopped pacing and held her head trying to straighten up her thoughts. Could she leave them here and be back before Shadow broke out of the egg. What about the smell of the deer it would probably bring some unwelcomed guests. She couldn't move the egg right now with it hatching either, she sighed, "I really didn't think this through..." She glanced over to the two of them, she had to go find milk. Walking over quickly she bent down and gave them a gentle hug. "I will be back as fast as I possibly can...I need you to watch the egg it's hatching which means this little one will be joining us shortly. Do your best to guard it until I get back I know it's a lot to ask of you but I know you can you're a strong dragon...." She said before standing once more and grabbing a pouch that held some money in it. She raced out the door once more and paused for only a second to try and put a block of some sort in front of it. She had no idea that they were no longer alone at their little home.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Xander Trino - Dragon - 1342 - Tamer: Priscilla
Xander sighed slightly as his tamers voice filled his head. "I'm back at the room in which we are staying at for now. I also have company but I think perhaps she got some wrong information." His eyes traveled over the female as she once again spoke about finding someone, "I can't help you unless you give me more information. Or do you just want to repeatedly say you are looking for someone who is lost. What makes you think I can help you find them?" He straightened up and unlocked the door waving for her to walk in. "As I see it you are wanting to keep things as secret as possible so perhaps we could chat inside. I have met many dragons so I may have met who it is you are so desperately searching for." He wondered if she would go in and tell him more or stand there letting their conversation be heard by any who walked by.
RikuXIII RikuXIII
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Carson Smith - Tamer - 120 - Dragon: Kenna
Carson glanced over to Kenna, the female was still sleeping in her dragon form. Then again he couldn't blame her, the two of them had been flying for almost two days straight. He reached over running his hand along her jaw, "I really am lucky to have a dragon like you by my side...I'd probably be dead if it hadn't been for you." "Steak....I need more...so hungry...." She mumbled in her sleep, Carson chuckled slightly as she talked about more food. At one point she threatened him saying she'd stab him if he touched her steak. He shook his head relaxing against the warmth of her scales. "Once you wake up we will head into that town and get a proper meal."

Darrin Holloway - Tamer - 94 - Dragon: Taken
He had been following her when she ventured off, "Hey where do you think you're going..." Reaching out to stop her but pausing as she bent down in front of the hidden room. Knocking the panel loose and pulling it away, how had she known it was there. Was it her magic? His body trembled slightly, how could she know about it. How could she have the same name and eyes color...and her hair. It was all the same, but she wasn't like his sister and then she spoke of her last name. It felt like the world shifted and Darrin's legs almost gave out from under him. This was his sister, yet she wasn't his sister. It made his heart break far more than what he had expected. Just what exactly had she been out through that made her forget him. That made her forget their home and the happy memories within this house... "Did you forget about me...how come you can't remember me or this place what about our parents. Surely you haven't forgotten the good memories of our parents. I...I'm so sorry Amalia...if I...if I had just been stronger they would have never gotten their hands on you." He wanted to go over and pull her into a hug. But did he even have the right to.. would it scare her off. She didn't seem to remember him so to her he was nothing more than a stranger and that hurt.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Jeizara-501-Dragon-Tamer: Taibaz
Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys , Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Jeizara’s eyes focused on the peculiar dwelling before him, smaller than the ones in the city where he had come to Taibaz’s aid or the town they were in now. Nor was it like nothing he had seen on the island his parents had lived on or Zezzanth’s island. The dragon thrust his head forced forward as he picked up the aroma of blood and deer meat, human and hatchlings mixed in, much to his surprise. He hadn’t scented hatchlings in quite some time.

Hmm. Why are humans holding hatchlings here? He remembered his mother’s warnings of the magic using two-legs like the one that had killed his sire or the frail two-legs like his tamer. Jeizara turned his head as he heard the sound of a door shutting and feet echoing on the earth before coming to a stop.

Rumbling growls would echo through the air as he turned towards the scent of human, ambling on over towards where the scent was coming from and found a sunny furred two-legs standing there. Growling, he turned and swung his tail at the woman.

Shadow
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Shadow pushed towards egg again, making crack bigger. She could hear noises outside of her egg, making her want to see them, but pushing egg's shell drained her fatigue and she started sleep for a while.​

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Kai stood up from the rubble finally being able to regain his form. Crackng his back he looked up at the mighty dragon and scratched the back of his head and started laughing at himself. “I guess we better get started and move out on our own journey huh?”
Kazusho
Looking at the boy he looked over to his side into the forest. “I can smell the pressence of someone coming over this way prepare yourself.”

Kai Takeshi
Gripping his scarf he looked intensely towards the direction kazusho was. “Is it a good or bad smell?”

Kazusho
“I can’t really put my nose onto it just yet.”

(mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )
Ahri Inoue
After leaving the boys it’s been some time that went by and she’s covered a lot of distance maneuvering through trees and creating temporary rafts to travel down streams. Taking a small break he sat down for some time taking out a hydro flask twisting the top off and drinking some fresh water. Looking up to the trees that hung over her seeing the sun’s light peeking through holes of the leaves. After some time of peace she realized she had to keep going.

“I hope those two staying out of trouble.” She said to herself. Finally standing up she closed the cap back onto the jar filled with water putting it in her waist bag, locking the bag up and continuing on her journey. While running she felt a sensation rising to her face forcing her to stop running and a mighty sneeze came out. It was a sign to her that someone mentioned her, hence Kazusho mentioning her to Kai after she left. Taking a leaf to blow her nose she gently placed it on the ground out of harms way continuing her stride.
( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising OCC: are you in a elf environment? Like city or something.)

Taibaz Solbubri-50-Dragon: Jeizara
Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510

Taibaz slowly made his way from the docks, the water hindering his sense of direction some with the muffled vibrations. He didn’t need his dragon’s power for this as he had some sense of direction after repeatedly coming here and knew how to get away from the docks without stumbling into the water or wandering onto a ship such as when he had first lost his sight. Gradually the workers of the docks and shipyard faded from hearing as he entered the outskirts of the town, Taibaz stopping again as he listened for the vibrations, unfortunately the numerous people, horses and new fangled cars were creating too much noise for him to pinpoint the direction and by now the vibrations from the crash were dying anyway. Turning his head to both sides, he listened intently for any signs of something out of place before turning towards his left and heading further away from the town, the tamer stopping to pull off his tattered shoes and toss them away before continuing on.

Now that Taibaz’s feet were the only barrier against the earth, it was somewhat easier to sense any lingering after effects of natural disasters or crashes such as the one he heard before. In some ways his power of Geokinesis was useful such as learning to detect vibrations. In others it was a hindrance with only one arm but he had learned to get by without powers for a few years and had learned over time to get used to being only half powerful with his power he had been given. Taibaz somewhat hoped that Jeizara would be soon, for Jeizara gave the crippled thief some confidence. The only reason they were here was because Jeizara had killed someone who had been messing with Taibaz. The bloody hybrid was seriously protective of the tamer, considering how Jeizara didn’t believe dragon’s had any business being owned or tamed by the scrawny two-leg creatures.

Taibaz had no doubt if he died, Jeizara would go back to his old ways of terrorizing people. In fact the dragon had hinted as much. Shrugging those realizations out of mind, Taibaz rubbed at his now freezing eyes as after an hour or so, he began to hear the sounds of birds and other small vermin within the forest, the creaking of branches and rustling of leaves in the wind. Taibaz had never seen a forest, his memories were filled with the orphanage, the blurry figure of a person holding him and the shipyard where he had been apprenticed. He had some faint memories of a man as well but none that were very clear or that he could go on in order to find the man as well as a simple room with only the minimum necessities.

Now the birds were silent, causing him to pause and listen. His feet tread softly on the dirt beneath as he tried to pinpoint why the birds had stopped...it made the hair on the back of his neck stand up and he turned his head towards where the silence seemed most prominent. “I have found in my life that only danger or a predator makes the earth go still Taibaz,” came the echoing words of a conversation he had had with Jeizara upon first meeting. So was there indeed a large predator around? Perhaps it had crashed into the rocks only he didn’t know of any predator that...sounded like it spoke like a man.

Standing there in the midst of the forest, his ears did pick up the sound of a voice somewhere ahead of him. But without activating Jeizara’s power he had been given, Taibaz had no way of knowing who or what it might be. Without activating his power, he saw no reason to use his power for he would literally be going in blind and in some ways relied too heavily on Jeizara and his power to help him.

original.jpgAmalia Holloway
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentioned: N/A
"I..."She had no words. Those memories from her childhood, everything from before those endless nights at the hands of the Scorpix Gang were a blur, grayed out, distant. She could see them, but it was like they weren't her memories. She clutched the fool in her hand, looking at it, and then Darrin, before back at the doll. "I don't remember most of my past." She muttered, putting the doll down. "I guess years of torture does that to someone," Amalia said with a painfully dry chuckle.

cd650468d04a9f99dbf71bbb28b7bd17.pngTialha Yinmyar
Interaction: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (Sarmenor)
Mentioned: N/A
"Oh, my mother promised my help, and I suppose I'll be staying for whatever little party is being thrown," Tialha would pause, and sigh, "Or I'll be ushered home at my mother's whims." She would breifly have a slight sad expression, but would quickly replace it with a smile. "I apologize, I'm Tialha Yinmyar, it's a pleasure to meet you," She said, turning to face the man fully with a full smile a slight bow. High Elves typically didn't do that, and saw themselves as above the normal elves, above everyone actually, but Tialha was an oddity in that reguard.

Sarmenor-3,000-Normal Elf
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sarmenor patted his horse’s neck as he listened to the elven woman speak of the reasons for her being there and how she may either stay or be taken to her home on her mother’s whims. He noticed the brief change in the woman’s demeanor, how could he not with being superior to humans? Which brought the question of why his parents had sent Fawynn to study among humans and elves in the healing arts or how such a thing could exist. Still his sister seemed oddly happy with the arrangement and was even now a teacher among them which he understood to be of some importance to human women at least.

The woman turned back to Sarmenor, a smile on her face now as she bowed, earning a disbelieving look from the guard at the gesture before introducing herself to which he nodded. “Sarmenor,” he said. “Sometimes you need to decide what is more important to you and not rely on what others tell you.”

On soft feet, by none detected.
[ Karma Rider - 16 - A Future Tamer - No Dragon ]
The thief had been preparing to go for the keeper, not expecting any true attack. A chilly projectile met flesh and cloak a moment later. There was no protective coating on his clothes to deflect it, so it sank right in. Blood roared out of the wound and the thief made a sudden cry of pain and nearly dropped the sack. Adrenaline burst through him and he gritted his teeth, shoving the keeper with all his might to get him out of his way.

Run, run, run! His mind shrieked, the flight instincts overwhelming his fight. Yes, he did have a weapon on him, but a knife against magic was something only the incredibly stupid would try. In fact, he found knives to be one of the most useless weapons that he knew of, only carrying one for intimidation purposes. They were easy to conceal, and a pain to use. They had no range and did almost no damage because they were so small. Yet every assassin he'd met seemed to be infatuated by the idea of knives. He'd seen knives worth more than his life in the hands of people who thought they were the greatest tool since the wheel. The thief preferred a far superior weapon- a rapier.

The blade was his prized possession. It was normally useless against armor, and that was fine, for the thief didn't fight guards with it... yet. It was the only one he could afford to buy, and something about it had called to him... maybe because it was the only one he could comfortably lift. The thief had met a mage's apprentice by the name of Romeo, and he'd made a deal with him to get the blade enchanted with something to give it more spunk and make it actually effective against armor. However, Romeo was taking his sweet time in finding ingredients and deciding what enchantment would be best. It was nice to know that the thief was going to get a high quality weapon, but it was irritating with how long it was taking to get it done. That weapon had saved his butt more than once just by having it on him. Muggers didn't go after those armed with such fancy weapons... usually. Well, not peasants who carried those.

Muttering curses of pain and fear under his breath, the thief went for the door, but began to slip and nearly wiped out because of all the wet flour on the bottom of his shoes. This got a sprinkle of blood on the floor and the thief scrambled to try and get out the door as he watched two people attempt to catch him before he got out the door. If he got out, he could vanish into the crowd. However, he now bore flour all over him and a new trademark wound. A thief could get that flour off, but a wound would stay around. That could pick him out of a crowd.
Dealing death, by most rejected.
[ Locale: Trying and failing to escape a store ]
[ scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ]
[ Apologies for the late response, I had an incredibly busy past couple of days. ]​

Astaroth 'Ash' - Dragon

Ash chirped at her new nickname, unable to mention that she had a name of her own already. It didn't bother her, as long as she could stay with the human and the egg, then they could call her what they liked. She crooned when food was mentioned, bobbing her head more than once or twice, an easy way of saying she didn't mind. She'd eat anything right now. Except the human and the egg. The scent of the meat was in the air, and she wiggled her tail, brushing against the egg.

When she felt the egg crack, she startled and leapt away, blinking in surprise. Had... Had she broken it? She crooned, whimpering, tilting her head as she looked up toward Jade.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

He honestly didn't want to head into the place now, not after having delt with the snob of a noble. For all he knew that noble had his parnter under his thumb already. He rubbed his temps and closed his eyes collecting himself before turning from the mill. He could show up later in the day after all he was a boss. "On top of that I actually haven't had a decent day off work to be by myself so it wouldn't hurt to explore the town for a few hours at least..." That thought alone made him smile slightly. Gohan510 Gohan510 (bang you can have her find him that way :) )

Jade froze slightly as she heard the faint sound of a growl... She turned to see a large dragon just as it went to slam it's tail into her. She did her best to dodge the attack but the tail still clipped her. She went tumbling into the nearest tree with a groan, her powers already circling her to try and heal her. She blinked a few times mainly out of shock, she knew how protective dragons were of their babies. She should have expected that the parents would come in anger. She coughed slightly struggling to find her words as she caught her breathe once again. "W-wait....your b-baby is safe inside..." She coughed out doing her best to stand, "I waited...for hours but you never came and...I couldn't just leave an egg out in the open for something bad to happen to it." She pointed to the house. "You can take your child back but not the Lumi...I promised to find her parents as well and I don't your are her father..." She said looking over the dragons black colored body.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Darrin Holloway - Tamer - 94 - Dragon: Taken
He flinched as she spoke of the torture she had went through. "I...I am sorry as your older brother I should have been able to protect you. But I was unable to and I hope you can forgive me...if I could take the pain you suffered away I would do so in a heartbeat." He reached for her this time and gave her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. "I know it might be a little weird, but...welcome home Amalia. I'm glad you are still alive." He said with a pained yet soft smile. His sister was home at last even if she wasn't the same as before.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Fawynn-76-Normal Elf
Interactions: Wonderblue Wonderblue

Fawynn's ice claws hit true, eliciting a cry of pain from the thief who had stolen the elven woman's bag of money, the man then slipping on the flour and wet covered floor which covered him. He ran towards the door, stooping to get past someone who tried to stop him from escaping outside and into the crowds of the streets beyond him. Standing between the downed owner of the store who was struggling to breathe and the thief who was getting away, Fawynn swore in elvish before turning towards the shop keeper and crouching down slightly to help him up, thereafter helping him to a chair, allowing the thief to leave with the thief to leave with the money. It was a loss that money but she could always go to Sarmenor if needed for help though he didn't understand why she chose to remain with the humans and elves in the monastery after their parents' death.

Zezzanth-501-Wild Dragon
Interactions: Open

The blue dragon flew down to the ledge of her mountain home and landed with a clatter of talons upon the frozen stone beneath, the ice cold wilderness of the island not bothering her like it would other dragons who weren't in control of ice or even sky dragons. The dragon stared down at the dead and broken creature before lowering her head and beginning to rip into the medium-sized prey animal. Nobody would be able to get here but aquatic and sky dragons and the two-legs who tamed dragons as well as those who didn't, never came this far north though there was always a first time for everything.

Jeizara-501-Tame Dragon-Tamer: Taibaz
Mentions: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

The woman attempted to duck Jeizara's tail only to lose and get clipped, the force sending the human into a nearby tree. She got up though, rather surprisingly and the dragon cast one eye towards the peculiar dwelling to make sure the hatchlings didn't emerge from the home. They might not be blood, so far as he knew, but the dragon was caring for a male. He tilted his head at her as he could sense some form of power swirling around her but couldn't tell what it was. Whatever it was seemed to be working though, Jeizara turning his eye back towards the woman as she suddenly spoke, causing his eyes to narrow in her direction. "W-wait....your b-baby is safe inside..."

Hmmph. Do I look like a father to you? Jeizara questioned himself. Jeizara shook his head in the negative at being referred to as a father. Well the only hatchling he might have would be his tamer, Taibaz was certainly defenseless enough with his crippled state and blindness. So she has two hatchlings with one sounding like an egg. The dragon realized the human couldn't understand him in such a form and rumbled to himself as he kept his gaze this time on Jade before shifting his body into a smaller and more condensed form which he hated as it made him slower and heavier. It was also more painful switching forms.

From the dragon came a man with aqua eyes and blondish white hair. Raising a hand to flick the hair from his eyes, he watched the woman as she stood by the tree. "I have no hatchlings to my knowledge," growled the young man who appeared no older than twenty-two. Jeizara was surprisingly leaner in human form than he was within his normal form, less bulky and muscular as well.

Taibaz Solbubri-50-Tamer-Dragon: Jeizara

Tabiaz stood there in indecision for some time, debating whether he should in fact investigate the source of the voices now within the forest or just turn and find somewhere else to go where he didn't risk being arrested or harmed by those who saw the man as an easy target. It was a risk to stay where he was and a risk to return to the docks just as it was a risk for his life either way. The worst that will happen is I'll be torn apart and end up something's meal, thought Taibaz to himself. He didn't have much more to lose in his life either way, no connections to the world around him. Jeizara would likely get along fine without him throughout the coming years if anything happened but it may be someone who needed help. But what all could he do?

There was only two decisions, let someone be eaten and save his own skin or try to help if possible and get eaten regardless...actually that was an option either way. Eventually his indecision led him towards doing the stupid thing and heading towards potential danger and inevitable death but he continued through the forest, heading towards where he thought the rocks would be, the voice at least somewhat helping without his power and the overall stillness of the forest in the area. It was not long that he found something before him but was not entirely sure what it was, the man turning towards a tree and resting his body against it as he stared sightless towards the figure or figures before him.

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
It was to silent now as Kazusho and him were waiting to see what Kazusho had sniffed out earlier. Kai watched as it was a rather older man who didn't seem to have much to say as he leaned against a tree.

"Are you lost?" Kai asked the man who seemed to relax to be sitting against a tree while there was a dragon in front of him. "So you're not scared of Kazusho like the others are?" He asked.
Ahri Inoue
After some time she finally reached her destination. She walked through the gateway leading into a giant town filled with people at every corner. Smiling taking a deep breathe she continued traveling till she was bumped into a man who seemed to be standing in front of a building. He was mumbling something about Co-Owners.

"Oh my! Sorry!!!" She screamed turning to the man to notice he was a elf. "Oh you're a high elf right?"

{Minaya Faux - Dragon - 53 - Wild}
Minaya gave Xander and then the open door to his room a suspicious look. She didn't like this, but the options left to her was to go back to living on the fringes, just trying to survive. She didn't like to admit it, but mere survival wasn't cutting it any more.
"Very well." She said in a reluctant tone.
After a moment of residual hesitation, Minaya walked into Xander and Priscilla's room.
"You actually sleep in here?" She asked, giving the place a once over.

Taibaz Solbubri-50-Tamer-Dragon: Jeizara

Taibaz appeared as if he didn’t hear the stranger, that was only because he was processing the silence within the forest. He was lucky his hearing had not been destroyed in the accident as a child. Though it had vanished for a brief time, it had come back. “Is the name supposed to mean something to me?” questioned Taibaz as he turned his head in the direction of the voice. From the speaker somewhere before him, Taibaz guessed they were young, possibly just out of childhood. “The fact that you are by a predator who can tear your head off shows you to be very foolish and lacking any intelligence or experience with one’s world,” spoke Taibaz rather harshly and with a bit of venom in his vocal tones.

Taibaz shook his head at the annoyance ebbing from Jeizara, returning a questioning emotion to his dragon whom did not respond. Of course he could not see the other dragon before him but he could sense it’s breathing and subtle shifts of movement, using that to tell him it was obviously not human nor the graceful murderous tree dwellers that Jeizara referred to as being elves. “...Lost? No, I just sensed some ripple in the air and the ground shaking so came to determine the threat and disturbance.” As well as leave the docks and possibly this town soon, he added in his thoughts.

Xander Trino - Dragon - 1342 - Tamer: Priscilla
Xander chuckled slightly as she asked if he actually slept there. "Yeah I sleep on that bed and she sleeps on the other. I don't mind being in my human form and the beds are decent." He pointed towards a chair that was in the room, "You can sit there or remain standing, I actually haven't ate today so I'm going to snack on something. You want anything we got some apples and pears I think." He said turning into the tiny kitchen like area.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Carson Smith - Tamer - 120 - Dragon: Kenna
Carson soon feel asleep due to the warmth of the sun and the warmth Kenna provided. But his dreams held nothing more than nightmares. Taking him back to when he had first been parted from Kenna and they plan had fallen apart.

"Carson I'm just saying we need to be careful. This place is much bigger than any of our previous targets." Carson turned to glare at her, "Which is exactly why we need to strike them down. They have so many people and dragons locked in there. We made it our job to set them free, so end those who torment people in such ways." "Yes I know but still they have smaller camps spread out around here and then the main base. I think we should take out those smaller ones and then..." She didn't get to finish before Carson rudely interrupted her, "No if we take out the main base then the others are bound to fall apart." Kenna growled at her stubborn tamer, "FINE!!!! We'll do it your way but if it fails don't come crying to me." Carson frowned but soon smiled, "Hey the good guys always win don't they." He said throwing an arm around her shoulder grinning up a storm. She shook her head and smiled slightly when he grinned like that she couldn't help but smile.

So with that they set their plan in motion, she would go in with a burst of wind and fire and he would follow in her wake. Shooting or stabbing anyone who got in his way. They got through the first gate to this place no problem but it seemed they had miscalculated. Another dragon they were using came out of nowhere and tackled Kenna. He had been much bigger than her and no matter what she tried to say to the dragon it was like he was in a trance. "Kenna!!!" He turned to shoot at the dragon but she managed to dissolve the bullets before they hit the target. "He isn't himself!!!!" She growled at her tamer twisting to try and get free. But then she heard a shot and yowl, her blue eyes turned sharply to see her tamer fall. "NO!!!!!" Rage burst through her and she somehow threw the dragon off her. "Carson!!!!" She scrambled to get to him but the male dragon was back on her his teeth sinking into her shoulder and then vines wrapped around her snout slamming her head to the ground. They picked up his body and his eyes focused on Kenna. "Kenna...." His red eyes blurred due to tears as he watched them take her down. She was trying so hard for all of their sakes but it was only making it worse on her. The vines they were using were so tight they were cutting into her body. "K-kenna....stop..." He whispered watching her go still, her voice filling his mind, "Good guys always win...." That was the last thing he heard from her as he watched her take her human form and give up. It was the last time of they saw each other for a long time.

He found himself waking up in a cell and poorly bandaged, he could tell the bullet had been taken out. He didn't trust anyone and didn't touch the merger bits of food they brought. And then he met her, a pregnant woman who went by the name of Ping. From then on he did what he could to protect her but that wasn't easy. Especially since he didn't have his dragon and didn't have much strength.

"I will get her out of here no matter what it take." He muttered in his sleep. "Thats fine and all but you want to remove your knife from my side." Carson blinked a few times and before jumping slightly, "S-sorry Kenna I didn't hurt you did I?" "No...I take you were having that dream again." He nodded, "A lot shorter than usual...I mainly remembered when I lost you..." She changed to her human form a small smile on her face as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "The good guys always win." He smiled ruffling her hair, "Let's go get something good to eat."
Mentioned: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

He frowned when someone ran into him, then again he hadn't been paying much attention. "Sorry it was partly my fault for not paying attention." Then she asked if he was a high elf, his eyes landed on her and he was a bit surprised. A it wasn't often that you saw and elf with dark hair and eyes. Most always seemed to be blonde with blue or green eyes. Then again he wasnt really normal looking himself with his silver hair and violet eyes.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Jade tensed as the dragon changed but claimed not to have any hatchlings. She moved slowly back towards the house, "If they aren't yours then are you one of those....who think they can kill babies to gain their power." The white orbs circling her left and went through the walls of the house touching the two babies and outlining their bodies. "I don't know what your intentions are but I will protect them even if I die." She stood in front of the house now glaring at the man. She knew how twisted anyone could be, she knew it all to well. "Unless you know of either of their parents or you want to help them then you aren't touching either of them. I made them both the promise to get them back home..." She knew she was on the max of using her powers. She also knew that she hadn't fully healed from hitting the tree, honestly it felt like her rib was fractured. Her vision was blurring but she had to stay strong for the little ones. She had to go and get milk for the little one hatching. She had to keep them safe...her vision seemed to almost go dark and she shook her head. Biting her lip to keep her focus steady once more.
Mentioned:
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:

Hmmph. A two-legs thinks it can stand up to me, Jeizara thought to himself, watching the sun-fur woman speaking still, this time accusing the dragon of wanting to kill said hatchlings and take their power for himself. “You have a lot of gumption for a frail round ears,” spoke Jeizara, lifting a hand and causing a ball of light to form in his hand. “If anyone would kill hatchlings for their power it’s humans and elves human female.”

He turned his head towards the strange dwelling again and released a breath of air from his lungs. Not being able to breathe fire, he couldn’t release smoke from his lungs. “I haven’t tried killing in this weak form before...that might be interesting to see. If their parents have not shown up and you found no trace of them that means they’re dead and I only followed the scent of blood here due to thinking it was a meal.”

Jade couldn't fight this man she barely had the strength to stand as it was but his words angered her. She laughed bitterly, "If you think that dragons don't hunt for power as tamers and elves then you have been living in a small world. I know all too well how dragons, Tamers, and elves alike can be greedy for power." Her vision blurred once more and her hand went up to her head. She really was pushing herself to far. But the little ones needed protected. "I
..I have to be strong for them...I need milk...and Lumi needs meat...I don't have time to deal with this man."
She muttered to herself, she glanced over to the deer that was hung up. It was times like these that she wished she had a dragon of her own. Someone she could trust and rely on, but right now there was just this dragon. Her powers weren't meant for fighting and she was at her limit. "Must protect them..." She muttered before everything went dark and she collapsed.
Mentioned:
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Jeizara starred at the female human as she spoke, the male clenching his hand into a fist and extinguishing the ball of light in his hand. “I’ve been on the mainland for some decades now woman,” spoke Jeizara. He could have said more only for the woman to begin speaking to herself and swaying. The dragon made no move to catch her as she rambled, glancing towards the source of food and then back to her as she fell. How rude, he thought as she went still.

On closer inspection he saw she was breathing and spat out a glob of acid onto the ground before him. What to do now? He should just leave her here and the hatchlings were not his problem. Rumbling to himself he turned towards the carcass in the tree and shifted once more, bones snapping and rearranging as he grew once more. Grasping the deer, he tugged on it until there was a cracking sound and ripped half it’s body off before turning his gaze towards the woman again. Lifting a clawed paw, he slashed off a quarter of the meat he’d ripped off from the deer and carried it to the dwelling before pushing his head against the door and collapsing it. His eyes met a small blue hatchling and an egg that appeared to be hatching. Dropping the slab of meat in front of the hatchling that was aware, he pulled his head out, accidentally taking apart some of the wall before heading back to the woman and picking her and the half deer up in his jaws, moving back into the forest.

Heading into the trees he made his way to the clearing where he spread his wings and flew off, leaving the hatchlings to their fate. It turned out he was not going far but rather to a farm where he searched from the air until he found something. Diving down, he snagged a nursing cow who let out a cry as it was lifted. Circling around, he desposited woman and cow back on the ground where the woman was before and then settled down to enjoy his meal. He had provided meat and milk. The woman could come to on her own

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Listening to the old man speak Kai fell on the ground on his head annoyed and stood up with his fist balled up and him angry. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! ME AND KAZUSHO ARE LIKE FAMILY PRACTICALLY. He's like a father figure to me, though he won't tell me why he acts like that." Kazusho didn't respond to the boy but instead watched the old man that approached them.

"My bad for the noise" He scratched the back of his head laughing. "Oh I have a question for you! Do you know where we are?" still laughing a bit and scratching the back of his head looking at the older man. Hopefully this guy could let them know what city they're near so it could give him a sense of direction. Ahri kind of let the two out here stranded without Kai really not knowing where to go. Kazusho most likely did, but he wanted to know for himself.
Interactions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Ahri Inoue
Ahri looked at the man and smiled giving a small bow. "Nice to meet you, my name is Ahri Inoue. Eldest of the Inoue family!" She looked at him hoping he'd respond. "I'm in need of supplies specifically certain healing herbs. I ran out using them on my- on my friend." She paused.

Okil Brightscale
The girl smiled as her companion described Arputi. The dragon definitely seemed benevolent and kind. Okil’s smile faded away yet again as Priscilla asked about her origins. She lifted a hand and allowed tendrils of smoke to dance between her nimble fingertips.

“I was a monopoly child,” she began. “My mother was a hydra. One of the most powerful ones around. I was the only one of the litter to fully gain the trait. My brother had two heads when he came out, but died quickly. It might have been my fault. I grew up pretty easily, then had a litter. That’s when my captors saw their chance.”

Okil frowned, pausing after she spoke. Her past was shaded, and she didn’t know why she was telling Priscilla about this.

“I was used for executions and paraded around like a trophy. They had elven sorcerers, you see, so my power was suppressed and my energy sapped for their own magic. Eventually a rebellion broke out. I ended everything. Nobody survived, whether they were good or evil. I’ve been hunting down the last remaining heir to the evil throne, and I need the ancients to give me advice.”

She finished her story, and traced the marking along her cheek again. Was it a blessing, or a curse that she had cone across Priscilla? She didn’t know.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Priscilla stopped and knelt down as quickly as she could before bowing her head and beginning to pray. "Thank you goddess Arputi for freeing this poor tortured soul from her physical bonds when she needed you the most," she said. The hydras origin story seemed to have upset the pregnant speaker. Priscilla knelt there in silence for a little while longer before slowly standing again with a few grunts of effort. "Sorry the little one is getting a bit big," she laughs softly and smiles at the hydra trying to lighten the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back