• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Rp(Dragon, Tamer, Elf)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kenna Hunt - Dragon - 241 - Tamer: Carson
Kenna smiled taking the woman's hand, "My name is Kenna, dragon the Sky Speaker." Carson rolled his she was very proud of that little title of hers. "It's nice meeting you and as for how close Carson and i are...well I would say it is probably closer than most tamer dragon bonds. But that is also for good reason of course in our line of 'work' it is needed." She said with a bit of a mischievous grin. "You seem to hold yourself and from those nicknames i'd love to meet the person who could ever tame you. I'm sure they'd be just as exuberant as yourself. If they did manage to survive..." Kenna felt like she had heard of Shooting Star of Sanctuary but then again there could be other things named as such correct.​

Carson Smith - Tamer - 120 - Dragon: Kenna
Carson cleared his throat as the two females stared at each other for a bit, "Lets not forget about me now, after all I am said Sky Speaker" He said puffing his chest out slightly to try and seem tougher than the two dragons before him. He knew it to be foolish in a way but his pride wouldn't allow him to just stand there like some timid human. His actions however only seemed to make Kenna almost burst into a laughing fit again but she somehow managed to stop it. He frowned, "You know it isnt nice laughing at your best friend Kenna." She smirked, "If I didn't laugh at you no one would." His frown grew, "You're so...weren't we going to go get food...." He grumbled crossing his arms sort of like a defeated child. "Oh it's okay 'baby' we can go get some food." Carson shivered as Kenna called him baby in sarcastic yet sexy voice, "NEVER EVER talk with that kind of voice to me again." Her blue eyes seemed to hold a red glow in them, "Buut why not babyy...." She asked him batting her eyes towards him, she was having way to much fun with this one. Carson shook, "Just stop it Kenna...its way to creepy...I only want beautiful women calling me baby." Kenna laughed slightly before her eyes turned back to Astralla, "Lets go get some drinks and food before he really gets mad!" Excitement clearly danced in her eyes though as she hadn't a care in the world. Carson headed off towards what looked to be a place for drinking and some food. "Stay on guard she says....blah blah blah.." He grumbled as he walked away.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Little, still slightly injured, Ash blinked up at the large dragon who dropped off something in front of her. Her tiny nose caught the scent of meat, food, and her worries about breaking the egg were forgotten as she drooled in excitement. Food! She’d been surviving on berries for so long, starving, that she leapt at it in joy and started to gnaw at it with her little sharp teeth, shoving as much of it down her small throat as possible until she felt sick. She trembled as she licked at her lips and wobbled back to the egg, crooning in worry, and then to Jade when she joined Ash again, crawling shakily into her lap, still hurting from the injury Jade hadn’t been able to heal, and from the sickly stomach ache she now had from eating so much so quickly after so long of not eating anything. Her thin stomach was actually a little bloated with what she’d eaten, but she seemed more transfixed on the egg again, wiggling her body to croon at it.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Astralla Dhakra >> Dragon >> 1,003 >> Wild
Mentioned: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Astralla smiled from ear to ear as the pair teased one another. I see I chose correctly, she thought as she laughed along with Kenna. Traveling simply wasn’t fun without good company and she was getting very good at picking people who would amuse her. Astralla could be a very moody dragon. Despite her outwardly friendly demeanor, she was still a wild animal at heart and could turn in a moment if the people around her weren’t receptive of her behavior.

“Indeed, let’s go get some food before the big baaaaby throws another temper tantrum,” she teased, adopting the same mockingly sexy voice Kenna had used.

The two dragons followed him to a rather modest-looking tavern. It didn’t exactly look like five-star dining, but it wasn’t a hole in the wall either. Astralla overtook him and chose a table, near the center of the room, ignoring his words about ‘staying on guard.’

When in a strange place, most people would seek a table close to the door, or put their back to a wall, or at least keep the exit within sight. These were defendable positions or allowed one to easily observe one’s surroundings for any dangers. Astralla subtly displayed that she either had no eye for strategy… or was so confident in herself that she didn’t care if she was surrounded.

Not that any of this really mattered. The town was rather peaceful. The tavern was filled with normal folk having their lunch, not ruffians and sellswords.

“So, what’s all this about you being the Sky Speaker?” Astralla said as she settled into a chair, wriggling her bum a little as if getting comfortable. She set her suitcase down at her side, removed her massive hat, and shook out her mane of long, silvery hair, earning her a glance from more than a few of the men in the room. But her attention remained on Carson. “As a sky dragon --well, half sky dragon-- I am eager to know what nuggets of wisdom you have for me, O Great Speaker.”

It was difficult to tell if she was still teasing him or if she truly wanted to know what the gods had in store for her. After all of the things she had done, good and evil, Astralla wanted to know if she'd tipped the cosmic scales in her favor or if she was due for a smiting.

{Minaya Faux - Dragon - 53 - Wild}
Despite being led here, Xander having a box from an angelic dragon shocked Minaya. Was this is? Something her father left for her? She stood up suddenly, knocking the chair over. Her eyes were fixed on the box, but she remained frozen in place.
“May I” She began, her throat dry.
She cleared her throat and took a breath before continuing.
“May I have it, please?”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Taibaz Solbubri-50-Tamer-Dragon: Jeizara
Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: None

“Anger like that will get you killed,” spoke Taibaz as his ears rung with the booming voice, waiting for his hearing to come back. Hearing the thump of a body hitting the ground, the tamer mentally sighed and closed his eyes, switching them over and immediately his eyes burned. Opening them, Taibaz caught the heat signatures of two beings standing out against the blue forest, one heat signature emitting waves of orange. “I would suggest you see a doctor. There is one about a block or so away from the general store. As for this town...it’s called Erwood.”
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at the man and scratched the back of his head on hearing the towns name. Though he did understand the insult of being to angry would get him killed.

"I'm strong enough to ha-" He said stopping mid sentence feeling his body ache in pain from the last attack.

"So are you a tamer or a normal person old man?"

Taibaz Soulbubri-50-Tamer-Dragon: Jeizara/Jeizara-501-Tame Dragon-Tamer: Tabiaz
Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510

Old? Did that child just...? "I'm not old," spoke Taibaz. He tilted his head as he heard wings coming towards him and something dropped down onto the earth in front of him.

Dinner, came Jeizara's voice before landing on the ground and standing behind his tamer. Does that answer your question human? I take it you were the disturbance my human sensed.

"Where did you get a deer Jeizara?"

Forest stupid human,
spoke Jeizara. Now who are you?

Ketu followed the woman around, just ready to get out of the town. She helped Ping pick out a few necessities that the dragon knew she needed before leading the way out of town. She didnt like being around humans for too long. Ping was the only human she liked so far. Reaching outside of the town to where no one can see the two anymore, Ketu shifted back into her dragon form and stretched. It felt good to be back in her normal skin. Her green gaze moved to the woman as the Amulet rested warmly against the green dragons chest. "Let's get you home and some food." She chimed to the woman, walking beside her.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Ping Lee-190-Tamer-Dragon: Ketu/Weizhe Lee-Celestial Dragon
Interactions: Comet Comet

Upon reaching the forest, Ketu shifted back to her normal form. The dragon spoke as she was loaded with the things Ping had traded scales for. Holding out her hand, Ping attempted to concentrate and a thin trail of flame appeared in her hand. Focusing on the trail of flame in her hand, she guided it to Ketu and closed her hand, the flame settling on Ketu’s back and the things she had traded for.

“Let’s get you home and get some food into,” came the dragon’s voice. Ping nodded absently as they began walking back to their temporary home.

“We’re leaving...I’ve stayed here too long,” spoke Ping. She did not speak more until they reached the cave thecwoman had made her home in the past month since arriving. When they reached the cave, she opened her hand and then swiped the air before her, breaking the fire rope and the belongings all fell off Ketu. Ignoring them, she walked towards the dragon and removed the amulet from the dragon before it resized in her hands.

“That is...” Ping started before falling silent and looking down at the stone in her hands. “Long Wei of the heavens and ancestor of the noble dragon blood, may I introduce you to Ketu?”

From within the heavens above the empire and Far East, the first dragon of the empire lifted his head from where it had been resting on massive paws. It had been some years since he had heard or seen his descendants so to hear his daughter was a shock. He grumbled to himself and rose to his paws before turning into his spirit form and slipping from his celestial palace, an ethereal blue dragon appearing before turning his head towards his descendant.

“Daughter...you look unwell.”

Last edited:
Anaba Zadok
Walking along the ground quietly, a woman with a bow in hand remained hidden, crouched near some bushes as her red eyes landed on a deer not too far away. It was near the outskirts of a town that she dared not to enter due to being elvan to her knowledge. She needed food, however, and would of taken the shot had she not suddenly heard footsteps and whimpering. The deer having heard it as well quickly ran off and quietly cursing under her breath Anaba stood, just as a man came out in the open limping. She paused, bow in hand as her eyes landed on him.

Shifting weight from one foot to another she eyed the man carefully. His clothes seemed elfish, which caused her some unease, but..."You're injured, yes?" She asked a bit gruffly. What was, what she assumed to be, an elf doing out here? Perhaps he had had a close encounter with a Tamer and their Dragon, but no other tamer was in the area outside of the village for all Anaba knew. Not only that, she would notice if a dragon was near-unless they were in their human form to avoid being noticed.

Mentions:
Interactions: Wonderblue Wonderblue

--

Kyros

He had no luck in finding her. Each town he enetered in his human form usually said the same thing, either not seeing someone like he described, or having seen her for at least a day or so before leaving.

She was always on the move, never in one place long. Why though? Looking for her brothers, or perhaps her dragon? Both?

He likely wouldn't know until he found her. Or at the very least they bumped into each other. His promise was only partially fufilled and damn it he was going to make sure he followed through.

For now however, he found himself in a small town in his human form, where he once again came up empty handed.

Mentions:
Interactions: Open​

Last edited:
Darrin Holloway - Tamer - 94 - Dragon: Taken
He flinched as she spoke of the torture she had went through. "I...I am sorry as your older brother I should have been able to protect you. But I was unable to and I hope you can forgive me...if I could take the pain you suffered away I would do so in a heartbeat." He reached for her this time and gave her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. "I know it might be a little weird, but...welcome home Amalia. I'm glad you are still alive." He said with a pained yet soft smile. His sister was home at last even if she wasn't the same as before.
@FireMaiden

Xander Trino - Dragon - 1342 - Tamer: Priscilla
Xander nodded, "It's not mine to begin with...I was informed only a certain kind of dragon magic could open it. I've been holding onto it for so long that I pretty much had forgotten about it." He closed the distance placing it into her hands, "Hopefully it'll help you find that dragon you were looking for or something. Just glad to finally find the person it belongs too. One less thing to worry about when my tamer and I travel." He said with a slight chuckle, "Oh..not that it was a burden or anything...it's light compared to other things I've lugged around."
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Carson Smith - Tamer - 120 - Dragon: Kenna
Carson heard the two chatting away at his expense a grumbled a bit more. He had planned go sit off in a side booth mainly for comfort but then Astralla sat at a table in the middle of the room. It was like she was commanding to have their attention. She was definitely different from most people they met, or perhaps he had just never seen someone with such confidence. He took a seat across from her leaving the seat next to her and him open. When she asked what knowledge he could impart onto her he choked on the air. This caused Kenna to giggle once again, "Uh...what kinds of knowledge do you seek?" He asked unsure if she was hunting for something he couldn't actually provide her with.

Kenna Hunt - Dragon - 241 - Tamer: Carson
A waitress came by asking them for their drinks and if they knew what they wanted. "Any thing to drink and a nice medium rare steak for me please." Kenna figured she had warned it after their last break out. She had almost been taken down and one of her wings had a nice scar forming at the base were humans had been about ready to cut off one of her wing. She turned from the thoughts and focused as her tamer asked what Astralla was wanting to know.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Jade Zerin - Tamer - 96 - Dragon: Open
Jade smiled as the little one finally broke free, their eyes meeting for a few seconds before the baby dragon changed to that of a baby girl with bright colorful hair. She broke parts of the shell to pick up the small baby, "Welcome to the world... Shadowflower." She hadn't expected the baby to have such beautiful colors when it had hatched. So simply calling her Shadow might seem weird which was why she decided not add make her name Shadowflower instead. "Look here Lumi, it's a baby girl, so for now you have a sister!!!" She gently hugged the baby to her chest, it was such a precious moment that Jade would never forget. "For now we are a family until I find your actual families." She remembered the other dragons words, 'they are probably died then' she shook her head. She still had to try, it would be like breaking a very important promise otherwise.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Elros Lirve - High Elf - 113
He thought on the name, he felt like he had heard of them but not much about them. "Elros Lirve, if you like I can show you the best shop in town since it was pretty much my fault for our collision." He wondered what it could meaning having ran into her. He always felt that each thing that happened held a meaning of some kind. He also wondered what kind of wounds she was trying to treat for this friend of hers. "It's not to far from here actually and I was in need of a distraction from work as it was so...unless of course you know where the closest one is and then my offer is a bit... Well pointless for the matter."
Gohan510 Gohan510

(((So sorry for the late post)))

Shadowflower
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Shadowflower giggled when Jade lifted her up and hugged her, she didn't fully understanded yet what, who she thinked was her mother, said and she was bit tired and hungry after breaking free from egg, so she didn't yet notice other dragon in room.​

Ketu jumped when a being appeared in front of her, the green dragon instantly growling and moving closer to Ping as the dragon spoke to her. She heard the dragon call Ping daughter which made the female relax a little bit but not a lot. The dragon moved off and rummaged through the food that ping got, wanting to make the woman some dragon style soup. She growled when there was no pheasant and her green head picked up and looked over at Ping. "I shall go hunting for some meat." The dragon grumbled as she walked past the two and out in the trees, stopping and looking back at the two with a uneasy look before sniffing around the woods. She needed more than just pheasant meat, but at the time it was a priority. The dragon slunk through the forest silently, her green body blending into the green grass as she followed the scent. It didn't take the female long to find the bird, her acidic saliva dripping down her jaws. In a flash the bird was between the green dragons jaws lifeless. Satisfied with her kill, she started heading back, picking up some wild Oregano and Thyme before dropping all the ingredients down on a clean rock close to ping and shifting into her human form. "You need to eat Ping." She told the tamer, her green eyes turning towards the being that was still there. She was uncomfortable with him being there. Ping explained the pendant to the dragon but she was still confused over the whole situation.

Ping Lee-190-Tamer-Dragon: Ketu/Weizhe Lee-Very Old-Celestial Dragon
"Be safe," Ping called as Ketu spoke of going hunting, Weizhe turning his head to watch the female disappear.

"She looks one of the dragons of the empire in appearance. What happened to Hailong daughter?"

The woman's face fell as she was asked about her first dragon. "Hailong fell in battle to protect me Weizhe," she said. "A century and three decades ago or one hundred thirty thousand years ago going by time in the spirit world," she spoke.

Weizhe was silent for some time. "That explains the crying I felt years ago as a soul was torn from its bonded. I didn't realize that soul was your Hailong." The blue dragon turned his head as if sensing something. "This dragon...what is her name?"

"Ketu," spoke Ping. "I found her only a short while ago and haven't become accustomed to having another dragon yet or being free. Weizhe...I found the Sky Speaker, or rather he found me."

"The Sky God's chosen human?!" The dragon's eyes widened as he turned back to face Ping and that was when Ketu came back, speaking of Ping needing to eat. "How?" Turning his head to look at Ketu as she came inside with a pheasant in her mouth before thrusting his face close to her own. "You've been hurt before," he stated as he observed her, getting up and coiling around behind his descendant. In his true form, the Celestial Dragon had no need for legs nor wings like in his normal form. Ping seemed to relax with both her dragon and ancestor here but she had often been so when Hailong had been introduced to Weizhe as as a hatchling.

Ketu insisted she eat and made some form of pheasant soup for the woman, the tamer reaching out and taking it the bowl in her hands after setting the stone on the ground beside her. "Ketu, this is Weizhe, the patriarch of my family and the first dragon of the empire where I was from. This is his true form but he has a human form like you and the dragons here as well as a physical form."

"As Ping's new dragon, you have a right to know of her origins. Ping's family has dragon blood in them from my son Zhao," spoke Weizhe. "The faceted stone of blue and copper allows her to contact me, speak across distances or even summon me such as now. I was not always a dragon but a human...twice to be precise. The second time I was grew up with a poor farming family in my human life. However, an accident in the mines killed me and I died again...until I was resurrected this time as the first dragon of the empire as well as being unique...the only celestial dragon. I had...three...possibly four but am unsure as my first wife was pregnant with our fourth child, children at the time of my second death. She is, what the other Gods would call, a speaker only not everyone in the Lee family is my speaker." Ping blew her food and slowly began eating as Weizhe spoke, giving Ketu time to process and ask questions.

Astralla Dhakra >> Dragon >> 1,003 >> Wild
Mentioned: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

“I prefer my meat wild. I will have a salad,” Astralla said to the waitress, though her eyes remained locked onto Carson. “And your strongest brew.”

“Ummm, ma’am, it’s not even noon,” the waitress said cautiously. “Are you sure?”

Astralla’s gaze slid to the young servant’s face for a fraction of a second. There was something cold and dark, almost sinister in her eyes as she said, “Do I look to you like a woman unsure of anything? Bring me water, if you dare. It will be amusing for one of us, dear. For the other… not so much.”

An awkward hush fell over the table, thick with the tension of what was clearly a threat.

“Okay, water and a salad it is,” the waitress said with a cheerful smile, breaking the silence. “And what will the gentleman have?” She took Carson's order while Astralla stared awe-struck. A moment later, the waitress happily departed toward the kitchen, seeming rather proud of herself.

Astralla watched the woman go, then sighed and slumped forward, as if the interaction had taken the wind out of her. Her breasts mounded on the tabletop, like a pair of balloons as she rested her head on its cold wood surface.

“Centuries ago, I would have roasted that foolish girl alive for daring to challenge me…” she said in a quiet voice. “But, these days… I don’t know… fear is overrated,” she sighed again and glanced up at Carson with a smirk, “Still… I haven’t let loose in a long, long time. I sometimes dream of fire and brimstone, the smell of charred flesh and sand turned to glass. The sounds of explosions that make the earth tremble beneath me.”

She sighed again and lifted her head, as if her brief bout of depression had passed as quickly as it had come. Or perhaps recollection of wanton acts of destruction cheered her up. "You've nothing to fear. I was only teasing and wouldn't dream of harming a single hair on her pretty little head," Astralla said with a small laugh. "But, I wonder... would your ‘god’ stop me if I did?”

Anaba Zadok
Walking along the ground quietly, a woman with a bow in hand remained hidden, crouched near some bushes as her red eyes landed on a deer not too far away. It was near the outskirts of a town that she dared not to enter due to being elvan to her knowledge. She needed food, however, and would of taken the shot had she not suddenly heard footsteps and whimpering. The deer having heard it as well quickly ran off and quietly cursing under her breath Anaba stood, just as a man came out in the open limping. She paused, bow in hand as her eyes landed on him.

Shifting weight from one foot to another she eyed the man carefully. His clothes seemed elfish, which caused her some unease, but..."You're injured, yes?" She asked a bit gruffly. What was, what she assumed to be, an elf doing out here? Perhaps he had had a close encounter with a Tamer and their Dragon, but no other tamer was in the area outside of the village for all Anaba knew. Not only that, she would notice if a dragon was near-unless they were in their human form to avoid being noticed.

Mentions:

--

Kyros

He had no luck in finding her. Each town he enetered in his human form usually said the same thing, either not seeing someone like he described, or having seen her for at least a day or so before leaving.

She was always on the move, never in one place long. Why though? Looking for her brothers, or perhaps her dragon? Both?

He likely wouldn't know until he found her. Or at the very least they bumped into each other. His promise was only partially fufilled and damn it he was going to make sure he followed through.

For now however, he found himself in a small town in his human form, where he once again came up empty handed.

Mentions:
Interactions: Open​
On soft feet, by none detected.
[ Karma Rider - 16 - Future Tamer ]
It seemed that all the noise the wounded thief had been making had attracted some unwanted attention. The cloaked figure halted in his tracks and tried supporting himself on a tree, trying to look cool and casual. He jerked his head up, his odd eyes falling upon the approaching figure. His hand began to go for the blade at his belt, but he didn't draw it yet. "Whoa, er, didn't see you there." He shifted his elbow to a more comfortable position, for trees were hard and uncomfortable to lean on. The thief then coughed, "Bah, ran into a bit of trouble. Just headin' into town to find a medic." Not a Doctor, a Medic. Doctors cure people. Medics make you more comfortable while you die. He wanted to be more comfortable, for cures tended to hurt. He seemed a little startled, maybe even guarded... and carried a very overdramatic Elven accent. It seemed almost forced.
[ Takumi98 Takumi98 ]
[ So sorry for the delay. Class has been keeping me hopping. ]
Dealing death, by most rejected.

It seemed that all the noise the wounded thief had been making had attracted some unwanted attention. The cloaked figure halted in his tracks and tried supporting himself on a tree, trying to look cool and casual. He jerked his head up, his odd eyes falling upon the approaching figure. His hand began to go for the blade at his belt, but he didn't draw it yet. "Whoa, er, didn't see you there." He shifted his elbow to a more comfortable position, for trees were hard and uncomfortable to lean on. The thief then coughed, "Bah, ran into a bit of trouble. Just headin' into town to find a medic." Not a Doctor, a Medic. Doctors cure people. Medics make you more comfortable while you die. He wanted to be more comfortable, for cures tended to hurt. He seemed a little startled, maybe even guarded... and carried a very overdramatic Elven accent. It seemed almost forced.
[ Takumi98 Takumi98 ]
[ So sorry for the delay. Class has been keeping me hopping. ]

Anaba rose a brow as the young man in question went from whimpering like a wounded animal to leaning against a tree, as if trying to save face.

"You didn't see me because I was hunting. The deer ran because you scared it." She spoke, pointing in the direction the deer ran off to. Putting her bow and arrows away for now, she cautiously approached as he mentioned going into town to see a medic.

"Mm. I'm not much of a medic, but let me look." She spoke, red eyes glancing up at him. The five foot, four inches tall tamer wouldn't take no for an answer. Unless he tried attacking her, then she was ready to, at the very least, try to defend herself.

Mentions:

A brief expression of panic spread across the young thief's face. His mind went to that shard of ice in his side, and he shyed away, shielding his side from view. "On one condition." He said in the bravest voice he could muster, for that movement really hurt. "Don't ask any questions. It's really embarrassing." He went for the ethos and pathos appeal, trying to get that honorable side of people out and possibly the pitying mindset of her. The thief moved his cloak over the wound, the Elvish accent starting to waver with the pain. However, he tried to keep up a brave face, it was obvious that he was hurting quite a bit. She seems a lot nosier than any doctor... and leaving myself vulnerable to a stranger is kinda stupid, Karma... He reminded himself.

[ Takumi98 Takumi98 ]
[ Locale - Woods, with a strange hunter ]

Ketu wasn't expecting the dragon to get in her face and say she's been injured before. She got very defensive with it, the dragon growling until he went and coiled himself around Ping. She continued to do things around the place as the dragon talked to Ketu, the female finally making herself a bowl of soup and sitting down with the two. She listened to some more before asking a question, her green gaze staying on the dragon before her. "So is Ping part dragon?"

Weizhe just watched the growling until it ceased, apparently the old male had hit a nerve with the female dragon. When she had settled down and asked her question, Weizhe shook his head with a laugh. "Not exactly," he spoke. "There are no dragon features within her or my other descendants through my son except they carry dragon blood in them. They cannot fly and suffer if they fall or are injured, however there are some draconic things that crop up. It seems to give them a bit more endurance than a normal human as well as better stamina in fighting though this seems to be increased if they end up bonding with dragons. They seem to have somewhat sharper senses and a perceived intuition for danger. Their lungs may be slightly enlarged to accommodate for thin air in the mountains but that hasn't been tested in years and was most prevalent in my son. My descendants usually turn out to be scholars, healers and warriors such as Ping and her brother. Though some of the males seem to have a bit more aggression and protectiveness of their family."

"We're a noble family in the empire," spoke Ping. "Weizhe started the Lee family when he met and married the matriarch and since the birth of my great something grandfather Zhao, he watches over the family and descendants as well as the empire and eastern lands of the far east." She was slowly eating the food so as to not get herself any more sick.

"What is this about you finding the Sky Speaker daughter?" Weizhe questioned.

"As I said, one hundred thirty thousand years ago Weizhe, I lost Hailong in a fight with invaders from the north and west. They broke through our walls and defenses, some tamers siding with the enemy and turning traitor to those who were still loyal to the emperor and empire." She didn't see it but the dragon's brows furrowed and his body tensed. "I was captured as Hailong sacrificed his life for me, dying of his fatal wounds received in the battle which we won but many dragons and tamers lay dead or dying. Those tamers, including myself, were ripped from our partners and taken hostage where we were held for many years until I was the only one left, most going insane as they felt their dragons die and their powers faded. I was violated..." A rumbling growl ripped through the air and a burst of fire blew past Ketu to hit the wall. Ping didn't seem surprised or alarmed by the response. Weizhe took the protection of his family seriously. While Weizhe muttered to himself in dragon sounds that she couldn't understand, Ping continued. "I got pregnant..."

"How far along are you?"

"This is my second year," said Ping.

"Hmmm. And you have been here for a moon."

"Yes."

"..." There was no response from Weizhe and Ping took that as a reason to continue.

"Five years ago the Sky Speaker and his dragon apparently tried liberating those dragons and tamers who were held hostage," Ping explained. "I don't know what happened to his dragon but the Sky Speaker was captured and thrown down to where I was kept as well as the others before they had passed." Her voice faltered and she looked down at the bowl in her hands. "His name was...is...it's Carson," she said. "We became friends, developing a bond with each other."

"A speaker and a descendant of a dragon would be a good match," Weizhe observed. "It would make the family more powerful."

"He's just a friend Longwei," spoke Ping, flustered and embarrassed that her patriarch had suggested she and Carson join in marriage.

"My first wife and I started out as friends before we married when I was reborn the first time," spoke Weizhe. Blowing a breath of air over his daughter's bowed head to ruffle her hair and soothe her, he turned his gaze to Ketu. "You are protecting her Ketu? Her and her child?"

Ping took a breath and continued, not even giving Ketu a chance to answer Weizhe. "He's the only one I told your existence to," she said. Weizhe said nothing to that. "Whatever they did blocked the existence of us to the gods and water goddess," she said. "I can only assume it was the same with you."

"Yes...those invaders were certainly tricky. I feared your death when I didn't find you or hear you trying to contact me," said Weizhe. "I am glad you are alive and the family is continuing through your child."

Ping smiled and looked up at Weizhe who stared at her. "We escaped only a short while ago when a storm came but I don't know where he is. The storm hit us again while we were running and at sea we were separated. I have no idea if he is still alive. When I woke and came to, I was alone in the ocean, somehow finding myself here," said Ping. "I must have drifted through the ocean for a while until I came upon soil and since then have been looking for Carson. I only chanced upon Ketu when out hunting and saw dragons being tortured. These people here don't respect the gods well."

"This land is different," admitted Weizhe. "I can sense it, even if I am not here physically."

Ketu listened to the dragon speak about how Ping didn't have the marking of a dragon then the two conversed for a bit while Ketu shifted back into her human form to eat her soup, not looking up until she was spoken to. Her green human eyes looked the male up and down before snorting. "She saved my life and is giving me a chance to go back home to see how my family is fairing. My life is hers and will protect her with it if needed." The now human formed dragon said to him, looking back down at her soup and taking another bite. "She needs me, so does that child of hers, I'm not leaving."

"Good but take care of yourself so that you do not die. A tamer rarely gets a third dragon, if they are rare and lucky enough to get a second. Most go their entire lives without a second dragon as it is when their partner dies," spoke Weizhe. "Daughter..." he waited until Ping turned to look at him. "I have an imprisoned abomination to watch over. Should you need me, you know how to find me." With that the dragon touched a whisker to Ping's face, sharing a memory of him in the gardens of the family home before disappearing.

Ping watched him leave before turning back towards Ketu. "So...now you know why I got here and of Weizhe, making you only the second after Carson to know of him outside of family," she said. Picking at her meal, she watched as Ketu was now in human form and eating her own bowl of food. "They are the reason we're moving...the invaders and their dragons," she spoke. "I can't be sure they will come after Carson and I but it's best if we don't trust anyone outside of Carson and my ancestor. I know you want to see your family...maybe we can head there."

Interacting: Comet Comet

Ketu looked up at Ping as she spoke about who to trust after her ancestor left. Her eyebrows perked up when the woman mentioned her family. "It's a distance, you sure you want to make that distance?" The female asked, finishing off her soup and getting up to start cleaning up the equipment the dragon used. She felt giddy to finally go see her family, but also filled with worry as she didn't know how they would react to a human being in camp. Humans stole their next leader and killed her mother. Would they trust this one human?

Ping Lee-190-Tamer-Dragon: Ketu

"It seems that it will make you happy to see your family," said Ping in between bites of her soup. "If I could, I would give what I could to see my brother again. But he wasn't a tamer...unless he ended up bonding to a dragon...." Her voice faltered and tears pricked her eyes as Ketu asked if she was sure she wanted to make the journey. "Yes...I don' think they would think to look for wild dragons..." It was obvious she was speaking of the invaders. "They seemed to only attack the tamers that were loyal to the empire. I should...you should...we should be safe there and the travel may help speed my recovery. Hopefully."

A brief expression of panic spread across the young thief's face. His mind went to that shard of ice in his side, and he shyed away, shielding his side from view. "On one condition." He said in the bravest voice he could muster, for that movement really hurt. "Don't ask any questions. It's really embarrassing." He went for the ethos and pathos appeal, trying to get that honorable side of people out and possibly the pitying mindset of her. The thief moved his cloak over the wound, the Elvish accent starting to waver with the pain. However, he tried to keep up a brave face, it was obvious that he was hurting quite a bit. She seems a lot nosier than any doctor... and leaving myself vulnerable to a stranger is kinda stupid, Karma... He reminded himself.

[ Takumi98 Takumi98 ]
[ Locale - Woods, with a strange hunter ]

Anaba took pause at the young man's panic and nodded as he requested she didn't ask questions, as odd as that seemed. Taking a look at the wound once he calmed a bit and deemed it okay to do so a question formed on her lips but she kept quiet. She bet if she pulled the shard out it leave blood everywhere, and chances of him getting to a proper doctor without bleeding out seemed slim. Unfortunately she couldn't tell how deep it really was just by looking. Sighing, she knew what she was going to suggest was something she herself wouldn't like, but she got herself involved, might as well do something.

"I can help you get to a proper doctor in town, at the very least." She said matter of factly, wondering what his response would be. Most likely she'd just take him to the doctor then leave the town, wouldn't be any use sticking around, right? These two were strangers after all, thought perhaps he might return the favor one day? The tamer was a bit doubtful, but a good deed was a good deed regardless.

Mentions:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back