• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hostage hostage Haha you're not being pushy at all I'm glad to see that you're excited to start. I figured once a few more people join we could go ahead and start seems how this honestly doesn't have rolls that have to be filled. Plus I expect people to not be fully active until the holidays are done with.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez FireMaiden FireMaiden PsychoticOne PsychoticOne
So if any of you know other who might be interested tag them in the interest check!!! XD

Also just out of randomness FireMaiden FireMaiden I made a guy that would look like Amalia's missing brother. I was toying with the idea of maybe talking to you about adding him in later unless you already had plans in mind!!! XDSPhotoEditor-20181220_055943.jpg

Also hostage hostage I know you said you wanted your dragon to stay wild for a while but when you decide would you like to have my newest guy become her tamer?

Ooo is this open to sign up? This is my first rp on this site so sorry if I take some time to figure things out, but this idea really cought my eye!

Edit: I got excited and made a CS, but if this is closed I’ll delete it ^_^

Last edited:
Haha if we do that would you like me to drop my guys age just a little?
(Hecc I replied to this first thinking of your tamer, p sure you meant the dragon) Sure, as my character’s age is a big part of her as a character. Doesn’t need to be darastic, but maybe not 10x difference lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back