• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Rp(Dragon, Tamer, Elf)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Astaroth 'Ash' - Dragon

Ash wiggled excitedly, whining softly as her back sparked with pain. The woman was going to help her find her parents! And Ash was going to be allowed to look after the egg! She'd take her new job very seriously, she'd never let anything happen to the egg! The mere mention of food had her chirping in excitement, her tiny, thin body wiggling against Jade's arms, eyes bright with hope as she looked up at the woman.

However, as soon as Ash saw the egg, she gasped. She wiggled free of Jade's arms, landing with a painful thud on the floor, but not seeming to care. She wobbled to the egg, chirping as she sniffed it, before nuzzling it's shell, purring. An egg! Her egg! Her egg to protect! She curled her tiny body around it as best she could, humming

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Ketu wasn't far From Ping. Resting under a shaded tree as a cool breeze blew on the dragon itself, for once she felt content and happy. She tried to help Ping with her work when the woman started it. The dragon was pushed away by the woman's pride, being forced to go to the shade by the woman. Her head was perked up as she watched Ping with her watchful green eye along with scanning around. She wanted to make sure she was doing okay while she worked and was ready to jump to her rescue if needed. Ping was the only human and creature that Ketu cared for and willingly helped. She watched the woman go and rest at a different tree, Ketu moving the cool breeze over to the woman to help her cool down from the harsh work she just did. She cooed over at the woman, "If you would allow me to, i can help you get it done quicker." But the woman was too tired to answer. Ketu didn't move from her position, resting her head down on the ground with a grumble, she took her eyes off of Ping for a few minutes, relaxed.

In the middle of her relaxing, the dragon felt a feeling of great power and heard rumbling in the air. Her head instantly shot up to see Ping and a figure of a man towering over her. Ketu's body tensed up as she didn't know who this was. She felt great power rolling off the man in waves, she stood to her feet and took a few steps closer with a low growl, her eyes fixed on the man with the strange power waves. She could clearly sense he was a dragon, but didn't know what kind nor who he was. Her mind was just fixed on protecting Ping.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Elros Lirve - High Elf - 113
Elros ate in silence vas he watched the noble turn to chat with those who walked by him. Some telling him how he was doing a good job for the people and others asking how his share of this very restaurant was fairing. His cold eyes glared as the couple chatting with the other noble, making them turn away and leave the two of them alone. "So your not actually buying my food your just coming in and getting served at no charge." He stated holding standing up to leave, "Hey that is an unfair thing to say you would do the same thing in your company. You pay for half of what goes into it in way so the company owes you." Elros slammed his hands down on the table, water swriling around him and the noble, "No you insufferable man, I pay for anything that I get from my company because my company doesn't owe me if anything I owe my company for being able to flourish like it has and providing me with a steading income. This is why you need funding and I do not!!!"" He turned sharply before leaving the building, unfortunately he didn't own the whole milk so he didn't have full say and he would likely be voted against. The water slid away from the nobles throat as he walked away and the noble coughed as air began to return to his lungs.

Jade Zerin - Tamer - 96 - Dragon: Open
Jade smiled as the small dragon was excited at the mention of food. The baby dragon seemed even more excited about the egg dropping to the floor. It made Jade worry a bit but the the dragon walked over unfazed and laid with the egg. Just the way she act made Jade wonder if the little one had, had brother and sister before being lost. "I'll be back with some food of some sort. Watch the egg but make sure you don't make it too cold I don't think it's the same type of dragon you are." She walked over petting both the egg and baby dragon. She figured the egg could feel her touch because it always seemed to move. How active it was made Jade wonder if the egg was getting ready to hatch. "Be careful and if you hear any noise and it isn't me I need you hide both yourself and the egg if you can..." She stood once again, "I'll be back in a little while, you two stay stafe." With that she walked out the door with her gun, heading to go find something to eat. She was hoping for a deer but that would be about a fifty-fifty on if she'd find one.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Xander Trino - Dragon - 1342 - Tamer: Priscilla
Xander made his way back to the place they had been staying, he walked in the room. "Hey Priscilla what would you like to eat?" He asked as he closed the door behind him, there was no answer. He opened the door to the bathroom but she wasn't in there. Looking back in the room his stomach twisted in knots, "Please be in town getting something to eat..." He turned sharply running out the door of the room and then out of the hotel completely. Panic set in his mind, "She shouldn't be moving around on her own...what if something happens to her of the child." He closed his eyes trying to filter through all the scents but there to many. He looked around forever catching what he thought was a bit of her scent before it vanished. "Priscilla where are you?!?!" He practically screamed inside his mind, "Answer me now woman!!!" He knew it had been a stupid idea to leave her on her own. She never listened to him saying he was to much of a worrywart. He was glad they had a mental connection, the least she could have done was told him she was going out.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Darrin Holloway - Tamer - 94 - Dragon: Taken
Darrin glared at her, "There is no food here, but I'll now have to fix that glass you broke, so thanks for that." He sighed, "My sister would probably get on to me for not bothering to help someone...." He muttered under his breath, he sratched the back of his neck looking her over. "If you want food we can head into the town that is near and I can by you food." He said looking the girl over, he didn't know who she was but she was lucky it had been him. Others would have acted first and probably hurt or killed her.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Zefra stared at the woman as she just stood there seeming to be in a trance of some sort. A small part of him felt the need to support the woman but he was only here for one reason. "Woman..." He spoke once again but she still didn't seem to respond, he sighed and this time used her name, "Ping Lee, I need to talk to you about someone so please snap out of whatever memories you are reliving. I doubt they are any good ones as is." He hand moved to rest on her shoulder and he gave her a gentle shake. He heard the low growl and let go of the woman turning to the dragon with a slight smile, "Worry not Ketu I wish no harm against your Tamer. Also Borsten says to take good care of this tamer of yours. It isn't often that a tamer is blessed with two different dragons in their life." She was so frail looking, this was definitely not how his Speaker would have wanted the woman to look like after they had been set free. Zefra had been looking for his speaker when he had gotten intel about the place that his Speaker was being held at. It had been a wondered that his Speaker hadn't sent their dragon to find Zefra. In news of what had been going on Zefra asked Arputi to help him create the ultimate storm. Causing havoc on the place and giving his Speaker the chance he needed to help people escape. Usually the dragon God's never interfered with the doings of the Tamers but they each had a soft spot for their speakers. Unfortunately the storm caused by the two dragon God's had an after effect. Making Zefra once again lose track of his Speaker, but he had hopes this woman knew where the speaker was. Though he watched from the skies the Dragon God could not see all. He only knew the woman's name because his speaker had said the woman's name in their brief meeting. After that Zefra hadn't seen the Speaker at all even though he had traveled across the world to many places. Borsten had informed him of Pings newest dragons name. Even thought the dragons of different categories didn't know the other dragon God's they definitely knew the name of their own Dragon God even if they had never met them.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Comet Comet

Ping Lee-190-Tamer-Dragon: Ketu
Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Comet Comet
Mentions: None

Lost in the past, Ping forgot about the stranger whom radiated power was there, not responding or otherwise acknowledging his voice as he spoke to her. Nor did she take notice of the dragon that ambled up next to her but that could be forgiven. It had only been three days since she had accidentally stumbled upon the caged gods in various states of injury and condition. She hadn’t gotten all the dragons out but had freed the lightly glowing green female and some others. Most had gone on a rampage or fled but Ping had taken the one one she’d overheard sentenced to death on the morrow.

A touch on the woman’s shoulder and her name being spoken finally brought the tamer out of her trance like state, blinking rapidly like a rabbit before a predator and she found herself still standing against the tree, thecdragon’s presence next to her, the man still slightly before her and to her other side. She mentally shook herself to hear the last bit of information. “...as is.”

He was speaking to...the dragon...Ketu. He was speaking to Ketu now and she turned slightly to stare at the dragon standing there, telling her to take care of Ping. Well that was nice of him. Taking the moments to get back to awareness, she turned her gaze back towards the stranger. “Forgive me M’Lord,” Ping spoke at last. “At least...I assume this by your address and...a guess.”

Ketu took more steps closer when she was addressed, her growling stopped but her green gaze stayed. I'm a instant she shifted to her human form, her green scales forming into fair skin as sje narrowed her green gaze at the male. "How do you know me?" She asked, still not understanding who this man was. Being told he was just here to talk to Ping made her drop her guard a little bit but not much. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched pings stunned face then moved to realization. Almost like she was shocked to have this man in fromt of her. And she called him 'My Lord'? Who the hell was this man? "Who are you?" Ketu growled once more, not one bit happy that someone else is by Ping. Ketu was her only defense until she could better herself, and the fact this woman saved her I'm her helpless state meajs Ketu had to do the same for her as well.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Zefra nodded slightly, "Forgive me, I never was one good with introductions... But I am Zefra the Sky Dragon God I don't mean to bother you but you were the last one to be in contact with my speaker. I haven't been able to find them since and I held hope that they had told you where they planned to go." He said looking between the females his red eyes taking in any possible threat that could happen if they were so tempted to try.
Comet Comet

Ping Lee-190-Tamer-Dragon: Ketsu
Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Comet Comet

Are the gods always this disrespectful among their kind or are they of a different nature here? You haven’t been around other tamers or normal people in years, let alone gone anywhere subsequently coming here a moon ago, Ping thought to herself. Ping didn’t take much notice of Ketu changing form, but did notice when Ketu questioned the person. “So my intuition was correct. I wasn’t sure. Ketu it’s fine. He’s just looking for his vessel.”

She spoke in attempt to placate the woman beside her though her face fell as she heard why the Sky God was here before her. Turning her head once again to stare out at the ocean, Ping shook her head, a sigh escaping her. “Had I not failed to protect Hailong, we could have searched the seas. I am unsure what happened to the sky speaker’s dragon. The invaders took us from our dead and dying dragons so we had to feel the gods’ deaths. But you aren’t here for a horrific story of sorrow.”

Inhaling sharply, the mother-to-be spoke again, her eyes not going from the glimpse of sea she could see through the trees. With Hailong's death, she’d lost the ability to breathe underwater and withstand the pressure. “We weren’t expecting the storm that came before to strike again when we were out at sea. Focused on escaping and getting the speaker to safety, staying out of sight of the traitors, the storm separated us both so that when I finally came to they were gone. I can hear their shouting even now over the wind which grew fainter as the distance separated us.”

Ping shook her head to avoid sinking into another memory, adjusting her arms so she was now hugging herself. Turning back to Zefra, she looked into the Sky God’s eyes, not surprised to see his own emotions of worry and angst shining through. “In the end just as we failed to protect our emperor, so too did I fail in protecting your vessel my Lord. But I do remember...”

Ping frowned as for an instant, her eyes glazed over, the storm echoing in her ears, the storm tossing the sea, a faint roar drowned out by a clash of thunder. “I thought I heard a roar but...it must have been my imagination. I remember a clap of thunder drowned out whatever I had heard and in the end my shouting faded as did their cries. They never said where they were hoping to go when we fled in case we were caught once more. I don’t know of the gods...dragons...here but they have good hearing in the empire.”

Last edited:
Amalia Holloway
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentioned: N/A
She didn't want to accept his help. Every fiber of her being was telling her not to trust him, to just bolt. But, her stomach growled, causing her hand to instinctually move and grab at the cloth infront of her abdomen. "I...I would appreciate it. I'm not really sure what this area is, so finding a town has been hard." Not entirely a lie, she felt a familiar aura comming from this place, the smell, the sounds...it was something she knew but forgotten long ago. "I apologize about the window."

{Minaya Faux - Dragon - 53 - Wild}
Minaya hurried out of the village, barging through a few humans in her hurry. She still hadn't checked the parcel she was passed, but she feared what it meant. She had been laying low for years, taking care that no one saw her change form.
"You are overreacting." She growled under her breath. "Get a grip."
Once out of town, Minaya finally opened the parcel in the relative privacy of the wild. Inside was a map of the area, marking a particularly building a little apart from the town. There was also a smooth stone with one side scratched up. Her breath caught in her throat when she realized that it was a chromic rune, the signs invented by her father to send his children messages he didn't want the elves to know. This was father's rune! But he was dead! At least...that's what the humans told her...
"What's it mean?" She thought desperately, getting her mind back on track.
She wracked her memory for this runes meaning. It wasn't a usual one, like the ones that warned of taskmaster moods or signs of love. This one meant...
"Connect?" Minaya translated, a little confused.
Was this an instruction? Or was this stone suckippose to connect with something else to make a full message? Some runes could be put together to make a new message. Either way, it being presented with the map seemed to indicate she was to go there. The part of her that had developed to keep her alive in the wilderness reminded her this could be a trap of some sort. While she couldn't refute that, she had to risk it.
Hiding the stone on her person, she headed off towards the marked place on the map.

After some trekking, Minaya arrived where the map told her to go. She studied it again to make sure she was suppose to be before folding it up and sticking it in her robe. She reached out a hand to knock then hesitated. Gritting her teeth, she knocked on the door to Xander and Priscilla's current lodgings.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jade Zerin - Tamer - 96 - Dragon: Taken?
Jade closed the door behind her and set off to find them food. Sure she had taken care of people before when they were sick and needed multiple healing sessions. But she had never taken care of children like these two, what were the odds of finding two baby dragons alone. It definitely was rare, she hoped on her hunting trip she might come across a parent of one of the children. But deep in her heart she feared the worse even though she didn't want too. She circled around the area tracking the prints and sounds. She had seen a couple of squirrels but figured they wouldn't be enough for the little hungry one and herself. There had been a few deer tracks I'm one spot but there hadn't been any deer.

Xander stood still waiting for her response but it never came. Was she playing some sort of trick on him. He turned to head back for the hotel they were staying at. If he got back and she was in their room he was going to snap. He turned the corner that lead to the room they were staying in to find a woman standing at their door. She didn't look like she worked for the hotel so he wondered if maybe she had the wrong room. He walked up to the woman clearing his throat slightly, "Miss can I help you?" He asked slightly leaning against the wall to look her over. She was a dragon he knew that much. He just wondered what a random dragon was doing standing in front of their room. He tensed slightly, was she here to make some sort of demands. Was she the reason his tamer was not where she was supposed to be. The thoughts entered his mind but he didn't let them show.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Darrin nodded, "It's fine I guess, no one lives here anymore. But I do what I can to make our home still looks somewhat good." Pain filled his voice but he shook his head to keep from memories flooding him, "If we are going to hang out for a little while we should at least introduce ourselves considering we didn't meet on the right foot. My name is Darrin, I'm the owner of this place." He said extending a hand to her but his face didn't show much enthusiasm. Then again it never had when he had lost his sister.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Zefra nodded slowly, so perhaps his Speaker had been saved by their dragon, "Okay, thank you very much Ping. Now I will ask another question of you, why aren't you letting your dragon help you? In your state you need to be more careful." His Speaker was always telling him that he needed to socialize more. But he never really felt the need to do something like that. Arputi usually did most of the talking when it came to dealing with the Tamers. So he honestly didn't know if asking this question was okay or if it would offend the woman.
Comet Comet

Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: Comet Comet

"A pleasure M'Lord and if I find the Sky Speaker, I'll try to let you know somehow," Ping spoke with a bow of her head to Zefra. Decades in captivity did not remove her upbringing and culture from her. When asked about why she did not allow Ketu to help her with trying to plant a garden, Ping turned her head to look at the now fair-skinned woman with green hair standing beside her. "I only stumbled across Ketu three days ago M'Lord. It's taking time to get used to the fact that she has bonded with me and for me to get used to the fact that I have a new dragon after years without Hailong and doing everything on my own....I haven't yet gotten used to another's help and the freedom that is hanging by a thread," she spoke.

Priscilla nods knowingly to the hydra dragon. "I can see that. I apologize for one of my kind disrespecting you," she apologizes before introducing herself. "I am Priscilla, Speaker for Arputi," she curtsies the best she can with her enlarged midsection. "I do apologize if I am intruding. I merely wished to get out of my hotel room and walk amongst nature if not for just a little while." Her words drawing a chuckle from herself. "I am out in the forest Xander. You know I can handle myself," she replies to her tamed dragons pleas for her location. She loved him to death, but he could get a little...protective...at times.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Phoenix Feather Phoenix Feather hostage hostage

Last edited:
Okil Brightscale
Okil tipped her head(s). A speaker? This could prove interesting. Noting both of the Speaker’s apologies, Okil nodded. “You are of no burden to me. Only a petty tamer who wishes to injure their dragon before forcing it to bond will gain my bad side,” she said.

“Would you like me to accompany you?” she asked. She definitely had many questions, especially considering the Arputi part. The dragon goddess was legendary, and she had long prayed for their help to escape when she had been locked away in that deep dark cavern. She gave a vicious internal smile as she remembered how she had escaped, the sound of royal bones snapping beneath her talons echoing in her head.

As her thoughts turned vengeful, smoke began roiling off of her scales, clouding around both woman and dragon. It took shape, creating her most vivid memories. Being ripped from the wild and spending centuries in the dark, being beaten and forced to parade outside as a symbol of strength for the kingdom who had taken her, and finally, her brutal revenge.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Astaroth 'Ash' - Dragon

Ash was more than happy to nod at Jade, crooning to her new egg. She'd protect the egg for Jade, whilst she went out hunting. She frowned after a moment though. Ash... She'd make the egg cold. Would the egg not like that? Watching the human go, Ash chirped at the egg, nuzzling her tiny face into the shell. She wished the egg would hatch, wanted to meet the dragon inside of it, wanted to care for the egg like it was her own family. Maybe, when her own mother and father woke and found her, they'd take the egg in too!

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Egg
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Dragon in egg was confused when stronger magic left again and weaker stayed yet. Magic from weaker was bit chilly, but it wasn't strong enough to make dragon feel cold in warm room. She had weak memories about two other magics that had been strong around her before and chilly was lot weaker than those or "good feeling" magic. Where was "good feeling" magic? She tried to send out again confused feeling and bit of "good feeling" magic.​

original.jpgAmalia Holloway
Darrin. That name, like this area, seemed familiar. Another hollow memory just out of her reach. It showed on her face as well, her brows furrowing as she thought more on it. Why was it so familiar? Amalia hated this feeling, but it was one she was use to. So many things had been lost to her during those years in captivity. Reagrdless, she took his hand, giving it a light shake before letting go. "I'm Amalia," she said, eyes wandering, "You...you keep up with this place despite not living here? What's the point?"

cd650468d04a9f99dbf71bbb28b7bd17.pngTialha Yinmyar
Interaction: Open
The sun warmed her face, the water cooling her back as she floated there, eyes closed and content with weightless feeling. Her home was quiet, her siblings and mother out for the time being dealing with the responsibilities High-Elf nobility had to look after. She, according to her mother, was too young to worry about it still. Tialha never argued though, she was by far the youngest in her family, or at least immdeiat family. Besides, hardly anyone took her seriously.

Opening her eyes, she was greeted by the lovely sight of her personal butler looking down on her. "Your mother is here. She would like for you to get dressed." Tialha moved, turning over the sound of water splashing filling what was once again silence. As she climbed out of the pool, Tialha was handed a towel, which she quickly dried herself with and changed into the dress provided to her. It hugged her body, making her have to re adjust the bodice a bit, but it only took her a few minutes to be dressed and headed outside.

Her mother was saying for her by the car, andgreeted her dagger with a smile and hug. "There you are. A client if mine needs some flower arrangements, but the blooms she wishes to use are rare. You'll have to make them for her, understood?"

"Yes mother," Tialha said, nodding as she climbed in the car. It didn't take them long to get to the venue, a large building that certainly held some sort of importance, but Tialha didn't know what. She only knew to follow her mother, and try to look pretty.

{Minaya Faux - Dragon - 53 - Wild}
Minaya whirled around when someone coming up the hall addressed her. At first she considered how to brush the human off when her brain caught up with her senses.
“Another dragon?” She thought. “Here?”
Was this who she was suppose to find? His accent didn’t mark him as from the East, but he might have lost it.
“Not sure.” Minaya finally answered.
She glanced at the door again. Had he spent the night here? Minaya had only slept in her human form a few times and never in a human dwelling. Wasn’t that dangerous.
“This your room?”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jade Zerin - Tamer - 96 - Dragon: Taken
Jade paused for a couple of seconds thinking she felt something. She glanced around but the feeling soon faded, brushing off the odd feeling she went back to her tracking. She soon found fresh deer tracks and followed them silently. A soft smile formed on her lips as she came up on some bushes and peeked around them. There stood a few deer, one male and the rest females. She watched the group as they moved aroubt, see eating and some drinking from a small creek. She spotted one that seemed to have a limp, her powers also seemed to sway towards it. Almost telling her that the doe wouldn't make it if she wasn't healed. So that one was her target, she aimed her gun focusing solely on it and fired. The sound of the shot rang out through the forest, deer scattering in every direction. Expect Jade's target, it now lied there unmoving. She walked up to the doe petting it even though it was already gone, "I thank you for your sacrifice...rest in peace." She said with a soft smile before doing her best to drag it back to the house they were staying at. It was heavy though and she was low on energy as it was to her trek back took much longer than she would have liked.

"Oh then I suppose that's okay but have you eaten anything yet. If not you need to come back and eat. Also we have a...guest...for a second I thought people had kidnapped you and wanted a ransom." His attention was brought back to the female dragon, hearing the last of her words. "Yes this is were I staying right now. Do you have business with me or my tamer? People don't usually approach us otherwise. Usually trying to make demands of my tamer to make Arputi do miracles. Yet I don't think they understand that they watch over us and have already helped in more ways than any can imagine." He said crossing his arms over his chest with a slight shrug.
RikuXIII RikuXIII
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

He froze staring at the woman looking her over once again, it couldn't be. This woman had the same name as his sister, his heart raced with joy but only for a second. Before he cleared the thoughts away, she had broken into his house. There was no way she was her if she had been his sister she would have used the hidden key. Pain crossed through his eyes as he watched her she had red eyes and black hair but she...she couldn't be his sister. It was as if the world just wanted to torment him more. When she asked why he bothered with the house it only reasured him that she wasn't his sister. "B-because...my sister would kick my butt if I let our parents house fall to ruins. And also because its too painful for me to live here when such bad things have happened. Yet even I can't stand the thought of letting this place slip away because it's like I am admitting defeat." Pain still filled his eyes as he spoke, perhaps it would seem stupid to this woman. In his mind he knew it was probably stupid as well, but his heart wouldn't let him give it up. "We should head for town, I know a good spot for food and I haven't ate yet either so it's not like this will be a bothersome trip." He sighed, it had to be merely a coincidence that this woman would have his sister name, hair and eyes about color. Or perhaps he was just thinking about his sister too much and the universe wanted to shove that in his face.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

"I suppose that makes sense, but you should let yet help if she wishes it." He paused for a second, "Or at least I think that's what my speaker would probably say." He shrugged slightly, "Well since you don't know where my Speaker is then I will leave you be. If you happen to stumble across them and they still have their dragon just tell them and their dragon can find me. Or have Ketu think about summoning Borsten in a urgent manner and Borsten will show up in my stead. With this I will leave you to your work." Somewhere off the coast of a sandy beach the man with light silver tan hair and dark skin sneezed. He glanced around, "Who on earth is talking about me so much." he grumbled under his breath.
Comet Comet

Interactions: Comet Comet , BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Ping listened to Zefra as he spoke of letting Ketu help her since the pair were bonded though he also seemed to understand that she neeeded time to get used to having a partner again. “I suppose you are right,” Ping said. As Zefra said to have the sky speaker’s dragon contact him if she came across them, assuming their dragon was still alive, or have Ketu think of the land god, he disappeared before she could give an answer. When he was gone, the woman sighed and glanced from the hoe to her bag that both still lay on the ground. Walking from the tree, she bent to pick up both items. Holding out her hand, she turned it so her palm faced upwards and concentrated on her fire. But nothing happened and she sighed. Still no sign of strength returning. “We may need to go into the closest town for good,” Ping spoke as she turned to glance back at Ketu over her shoulder. She certainly did not want to go into town but had no other choice but to do so in order to keep herself going as well as the child within her womb. However it would mean possibly being around tamers and their dragons and she was not sure if she was ready for that yet.

Last edited:
Zezzanth-501-Dragon
Interactions: Open

Billowing under her wings, a deep blue flew on the currents back to her lair within the highest mountain of the winter island, seven days journey north of her birthplace. Within her front paws was clutched a bighorn sheep, an animal that was still struggling to free itself from the dragon’s grasp. Approaching her home, the wild dragon released her hold on her catxg, dropping the sheep onto the rocks below, its bones snapping on impact.

Fawynn-76-Normal Elf

Fawynn woke late that morning, rising from the pallet on the floor in her room and grabbing a fresh change of clothing from a chest which she laid on a table. Moving to a couple of buckets, she would place them on either end of a time which she’d bear on her shoulders and head to the river on the several acres the monestary owned and full the buckets with water, carrying them back to her room where she prepared a fire to heat the water up. After bathing and dressing, the elf made her way outside and headed back to the river wher she removed her shoes and wadded in, hoping to practice her water element some more. She didn’t have much to do currently so unless she needed to be sent to town for something would spend her day at the river.

Taibaz Solbubri-50-Tamer-Dragon: Jeizara

Taibaz walked the docks, his eyes burning and completely white as he used his dragon’s power to see where he was going. As far as the man knew, his dragon was off somewhere, either hunting or terrorizing somebody. Little did he know that his dragon was on his way to the southern coast to look for metals his tamer could sell for food. The docks were not very busy, at this hour only the cry of seagulls and the scuttling of rats traversing the docks, a few sailors walking towards ships to load them up. They didn’t say anything but he could feel their looks as they sized the blind one-armed man up. It was a place for thieves and stowaways but since becoming a tamer, Taibaz saw no reason to travel by other methods but by his feet and his dragon.

Jeizara-501-Dragon-Tamer: Taibaz

Wings carried the hybrid dragon through the skies, his destination being the southern coast where he hoped to not only get metals for selling but potentially fish and pearls from the sea. As he flew toward the beach, he sensed a presence there at the edge of the land, the dragon swooping over the presence and his eyes caught sight of a man but his nose caught the scent of dragon. Banking sharply, Jeizara descended to the ground and landed rather heavily on the ground, nose flaring as he took in the stranger’s scent and appearance.

It took him a while to realize why the scent was familiar. Occasionally he had come across the scent before but had never actually seen the dragon in the flesh. Seeing no harm in the land god’s presence, Jeizara began walking along the beach, searching for any hint of metal beneath the sands.

Sarmenor-3,000-Normal Elf
Mentions: FireMaiden FireMaiden

A snort echoed through the forest as it stood, waiting patiently as it was tacked up by a black-haired elf. He could have taken one of those fancy cars but there was no reason for he wasn’t venturing into the human lands. For this, horse was the fastest way in his opinion though knew some elves would preferred driving everywhere. Brushing down Fell’s coat, he swung himself into the saddle and headed through the woods. As owner of an important business and also a blacksmith where he did all manner of things, he had to attend, though he did not see why there was a need for him to be there. As he approached, he saw a car had already arrived and Tialha, a woman he had seen around when on guard duty stepped out of the car.

Last edited:
original.jpgAmalia Holloway
"What?" It felt odd for him to stare, a certain light in his eyes she couldn't explain, but one she recognized. Pain maybe. Or confusion. Either way, it shouldn't have mattered to her, but it seemed to matter to him. At his explanation, she simply nodded. Of course it would be a story like that. It sickened her almost, but she said nothing as she walked forward, out the way he had entered. She could swear she was here before, there couldn't be an explination otherwiss for why she would know this smell, these sounds. What disturbed her was the smell of blood. It was faint, many years old, but it had once soaked the wood beneath her feet. And that feeling of something she knew, but was still out of reach was just...kt was only getting worse. When she reached the middle of the room, instinct took her the edge of the hall leading to a few rooms with shut doors.

Her brows furrowed as she lowered herself to a loose panel, knocking it once so that it came loose, and allowed her to pull it away. Inside was a small room, but enough for a single child. Papers, a few books, and doll laid inside. Hesitantly, she picked it up, slowly standing back up. "That...that panel should have taken three knocks to open..." Amalia muttered quietly, turning to look at Darrin. "Holloway. My name Amalia Holloway."

cd650468d04a9f99dbf71bbb28b7bd17.pngTialha Yinmyar
Interaction: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (Sarmenor)
A man dressed in dark blue and silver came out of the building to greet Tialha as her mother headed inside. "Good to see you, milady," He said, bowing his head slightly, "I'm Lord Ovela." He would paused, motioning for her to take his hand, which she did, allowing herself to be lead away from the car as it pulled away. "We're throwing a little party here tonight, and the flowers our host requested are unforntually out of stock. We were able to secure some seeds however, and your mother mentioned you were talented with natural magic. I was hoping you wouldn't mind helping us out." How he said it defiantly wasn't a question, which made Tialha realize her mother had not suggested her talents be used, but has promised them. She would not complain however, and simple smiled.

"Of course I will," She said, taking her hand from him. Lord Ovela would hand her a few seeds, speckled white ones she recognized as Dragon's Breath. It made her smile, but she knew making them grow wouldn't be the only task required of her. Reguardless, she stepped out a bit, closing her eyes. A few seconds would pass, before a small glow emmited from her hands. Her closed hands would then speed open, dark green vines covered in red, yellow, orange, and pink blooms mixing together and dancing like a sunset. The vines would swirl around her, crawling up her arms, encacing her in an unnatural glow. She looked like a fairy, almost other worldly. Lord Ovela see.ed to notice as well, his eyes not leaving her even after her's had opened again.

Tialha would giggle, which drew him out of his trance. The next few minutes would be her moving the vines around following his instructions until they were wrapped around collums, and draped on window seals. "Marvelous...absolutly marvelous," Ovela breathed, turning to face the young elf. "I've seen natural magic before, but you my girl...that was a beautiful display." Tialha would smile, thanking him quietly, before he would excuse himself and head back in. Tialha did not follow immdeiatly, making a few adjustments she felt would look better, when she noticed an elf much older than her near by.

Sarmenor, if she remembered correctly. She wasn't sure if they had ever actually spoken, but her father may have done business with him, and she was sure almost everyone in her family had bought a weapon from him. Because of this, she greeted him with a smile. "Hello! Lovely day isn't it?"

Sarmenor-3,000-Normal Elf
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sarmenor would be dismounting from his horse, a proud and somewhat impatient bay stallion, when a voice would reach his ears though his eyes seemed riveted on Tailha nearby. Even his mount seemed to be enraptured with the display of nature bending and being controlled, shaped into being. The last time he had seen something like it had been two thousand seven hundred fifteen years ago when his grandmother had the same power. When one of the elf lords went inside the building, that was when he began dismounting his horse. “A lovely display you just performed Madame,” spoke Sarmenor. “It’s been centuries since I’ve seen such control and grace in the nature manipulation.”

She pointed out that it was a lovely day and the business owner guard looked up at the sky. “Seems to be. What are ye doing here?”

Fawynn-76-Normal Elf

“Fawynn!”

The young elf turned towards to see one of the senior monks coming towards her, limping along the path towards her, the woman turning to step out of the water of which she had gone into, making her dress slightly wet. “Yes Namdol?”

“Young Fawynn, please go to town and purchase some food supplies. I have here a list,” he said as he handed the parchment over.

Fawynn took it and looked it over. Mostly vegetables, rice and flour. Fruits she knew could be gathered from the grounds as well as acorns and honey when the bees made it in the warmer months. Folding the mist, she tucked it into a pocket of her robe and took the sack of coins to purchase the supplies with before heading back up the path with the head monk and heading to one of the few vehicles the monestary used. She got in and fished around for the key, started the car and began the long drive into town.

Last edited:
On soft feet, by none detected.
[ Karma Rider - 16 - A Future Tamer - No Dragon ]
Sneak-thief. Scum. Menace to society. Many names were spat out when referring to the tormentor of a once peaceful town of elves. He'd appeared a few weeks ago, and was already making a name for himself. No one really knew where he'd come from. The accent this sharp-tongued youth possessed was human like, but his face had to be seen in order to confirm this. The challenge would be to catch him. A minor bounty had been put up for any information about the mysterious sneak-thief. The meager amount had gone unclaimed to this day, with several professionals coming in, but no results. Local guards were getting annoyed with the reports of someone swiping an apple from their hands or a loaf of bread went missing, and by this point, most citizen's pleas for justice were being mocked and ignored.

It was midmorning, which was creating a bustling feel to the usually quiet town. People were heading off to work, merchants were selling breakfasts and interesting trinkets, and children were heading to school. It was the perfect time to strike. A skinny youth was walking through the crowd in a casual manner. He was in usual Elven attire and a warm looking hat that covered his ears and most of his hair. He seemed to be innocently checking out the wares of the food stalls, hope glittering in his... wait. There was something odd about his eyes. The left eye was a soft green, while the right was a blazing dark blue. That was odd. However, no one was lovingly gazing into this teen's eyes, so it went fairly unnoticed so far. The teen wore this odd smirk on his face, it seemed to be his resting expression- and it didn't seem very elf-like at all. How had this kid twarted capture attempts from professionals?

There. The youth spied his target. A food stand that was selling sandwiches made from egg and meats. That was what his growling stomach wanted. Protein and carbs. Mmm. The youth slowly approached, reaching down for his pocket and asking in almost a shy way, "Can I get one?" The vendor nodded and the two curtly exchanged what this teen wanted in it before he began to craft the meal. It didn't take but maybe a minute before a warm wrap was presented to the boy, and the teen handed the payment, all in coins to the vendor and began to jog away. The vendor made a smile at the exchange before suddenly frowning down at the coins. He poked at them for a moment before suddenly shouting, "Wait! These aren't real! Come back!" He yelled, waving angrily in the direction that kid had went, but the vendor couldn't see where he'd gone. So he began to cry, "Guards! Thief! Thief!"

A few soldiers grudgingly headed over to hear the merchant's report and half-heartedly searched the crowd for a "grubby looking boy", but by that time, the thief was long gone and enjoying this delicious meal on the rooftop of a church. He was laying back on the warm shingles, savoring every bite of this wrap. When it was gone, his stomach rumbled more, but the thief ignored it. That was likely all he'd be able to get until dark, for the merchants would all be buzzing with this new robbery.

With his meal finished, the thief licked his fingers and began to study the town from the rooftop, deciding that he needed to start actually nicking cash off of people if he wanted to keep eating. Merchants were getting sharper and more wise to his antics, and coin thievery was much more fun. He began to look for anyone unusually well dressed. Nobles tended to have more coins on them and in more obvious spots, but often times they had guards on them or other nasty precautions. Peasants were pretty easy, but stealing from them just wasn't right. A nobleman wouldn't miss a few coins, but a working father and his family would. Being hungry all the time was terrible, and he didn't wish that on anyone else.

A thief with morales. The idea was laughable. He actually snorted out loud before he laid back and sighed heavily. "Karma, you idiot." The thief then closed his eyes and just took a moment to bask in the sun. He hadn't spied anyone yet, so he'd just wait and enjoy this nice day.

Dealing death, by most rejected.
[ Locale: A small Elven town ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back