• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Perhaps my character is lost on her first day and your character helps her find her classes?
That sounds great, perhaps my character could give her a guiding hand when she needs it, give her pointers or even teach her a few spells if that is what you would like. She is Head Girl after all.

That sounds great, perhaps my character could give her a guiding hand when she needs it, give her pointers or even teach her a few spells if that is what you would like. She is Head Girl after all.
That works for me ^^ She could be like my characters mentor

Can I get a quick summary of what the baddies are trying to do again? Do dark arts and kidnap pheonixes?
Amarta Graedig is a Ministry malcontent who is attempting to bring them down, so far mostly by recruiting and using guerilla tactics.

I'm trying to think of something that they could do. Planning things out have never been my strong suit. I just tend to wing it. also I just read the part where she has a favorite scarf. SCARF BUDDIES!

I'm trying to think of something that they could do. Planning things out have never been my strong suit. I just tend to wing it. also, I just read the part where she has a favorite scarf. SCARF BUDDIES!
Lol 😆 well planning to have interaction is enough for now. I just wanted to know if there something specific you wanted.

That's need-to-know, for now ^^

Hm, I see. Well in order to design I good villain, I need a good motivation unless I want to make someone who's evil for evil's sakes...and if I can't know the evil group's motivation it's bit harder to find a reason for him to want to join...but I guess I could make up my own...He hate pheonixes because he was burdened by one in his youth

Abigail could have some kind of interaction with your baddie. Maybe your character finds Abigail by herself and decides to toy with her a bit?
In what way exactly? My baddie kind of lives a double life so are we talking toying with her, as her true self or manipulating her as her cover identity?

Maybe as her true self? As long as she doesn't leave any marks on the kid there would be no reason for the school to believe it was anything other than child's play between students?

Maybe as her true self? As long as she doesn't leave any marks on the kid there would be no reason for the school to believe it was anything other than child's play between students?
See I can do that but there is an issue with that. Zazzriel is a 28-year-old ministry employee, she's no longer a student. In order for her to do this, she would have to be in disguise and pretend to be a student which means it wouldn't be her true self.

True. So I guess in a disguise that wouldn't get her cover blown. Maybe she messes with her by making fun of her for being a muggle and maybe even takes Abigail's Ipod?

So happy about all this plotting going on~ ^^

Missing profiles:
@AuthenticallyMe1103 Ravenclaw upperclassman
@Wolfsbane Gryffindor upperlassman, baddie~
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Ministry worker/baddie
@honeylemon Auror(s), baddie~

@xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @chatnoir SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce @EldridSmith @Grim Wraithe Stjerna
@Qwarkl @OSWonder @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss @SomebodyElse @Brea The Brave
Please keep plotting- main thread is ready to go as soon as the profiles are in! :3

Sort of. Everyone in her family from her great grandfather down has lived as and married muggles due to what her great great grandfather did. So she's more of a half-blood but has lived as a muggle unbeknownst of the wizarding world until now.

Oh, okay, I can work with that.

It's also not common knowledge as to why either so most people would believe she is muggle born

Users who are viewing this thread

Back