• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Hi, my friend told me about this. Does it matter which house I join or do you have like a quota or something?
Hello hello, and welcome! ^^
I think we might be pretty close to filling quotas on students, however we would love to have some more Aurors/Ministry workers/bad guys!
And for them you can pick any House you'd like~
If you have any ideas for roles or characters please PM me- I'm sure we can find something that works for ya~

Ooh, bad guy. I think I can swing that. Maybe I can double as ministry worker though I'll admit I'm not familiar with ministry positions by name. I may have to look those up.

Nearly there guys- thanks for your patience!

@honeylemon Auror(s), baddie~
Wolfsbane Wolfsbane Baddie~

@xrenee00 @Physiicz L0ck0n L0ck0n ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith @Grim Wraithe Stjerna
@Qwarkl @OSWonder @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos @BobRossMobBoss @SomebodyElse @AuthenticallyMe1103 @Brea The Brave
Please use the OOC to plot with each other, ask questions, invite your friends... and let me know if you want to play any other characters.
We'll be starting as soon as those profiles get in and approved! ^w^

Last edited:
@honeylemon Wolfsbane Wolfsbane @xrenee00 @Physiicz L0ck0n L0ck0n ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Qwarkl @OSWonder @Brea The Brave @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos @BobRossMobBoss @SomebodyElse @AuthenticallyMe1103
Hey guys, feel free to develop plots aplenty with each other if you feel like it. Just thought it might be helpful if I gave some house info!

GRYFFINDOR:
-Head of House: Valencia Valensteed (Defense Against the Dark Arts)
-Prefects: unknown
-Quidditch: Adam McNair (chaser)

RAVENCLAW:
-Head of House: Briar Amaranth (Potions)
-Quidditch: Elijah Daniel (chaser)

HUFFLEPUFF:
-Head of House: Harriette Hagrid (Herbology)
-Quidditch: Judah Aerie (chaser)
Wolfsbane Wolfsbane ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra You guys both put your characters as Hufflepuff keeper, so one of them needs to change.
( ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra if you want to keep the position you have precedence, since Helenus' profile was up first)

SLYTHERIN:
-Head of House: Katherine Evergreen (Astronomy)
-Quidditch: Ramaya Louviere (keeper)

Head Boy: Alexander Gwiniek (Slytherin)
Head Girl: Zona Blackwater (Ravenclaw)

If anyone wants their character to be a prefect and/or quidditch player, please tell me!

Wow, I haven't been getting any updates on this roleplay. It looks great though!

Weird how that sometimes happens, innit?
No, no, I meant that I haven't been receiving any notifications on the roleplay like I usually do, so I had been wondering if anything was happening without even considering I should check it out myself.

No, no, I meant that I haven't been receiving any notifications on the roleplay like I usually do, so I had been wondering if anything was happening without even considering I should check it out myself.
Haha well glad you decided to check ^^

I...have been craving a good HP rp for some time, but I've been wavering between joining and not because of my rp platter...and I've just given into temptation...so may I ask...are there any open spots left? I see this rp has quite a few players...

You are not the only one here my friend, us Hufflepuffs gotta stick together.
So for that mean you would like to interact with my 1st year Hufflepuff?
Hmmm, well, my character is a 1st year Ravenclaw, so maybe you're 7th year Ravenclaw? I think they might have the best chance of interaction since they're in the same house.
Okay that sounds good, anything you got in mind?
I...have been craving a good HP rp for some time, but I've been wavering between joining and not because of my rp platter...and I've just given into temptation...so may I ask...are there any open spots left? I see this rp has quite a few players...
I think they need more baddies and ministry workers and Aurors

Heya Quirks~! ^^ Feel like playing someone from the Ministry? We have plenty of Aurors but not that many from the other departments xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back