• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

So I know you encourage us not to just use canon spells but we are free to come up with our own. Would these spells be cataloged for others to learn if they choose or are we even going to attempt to keep up with those?

So I know you encourage us not to just use canon spells but we are free to come up with our own. Would these spells be cataloged for others to learn if they choose or are we even going to attempt to keep up with those?
I can make a thread or post to keep up with lore and original spells if you guys want?

so is there anything major we are waiting on before main thread pops up? Sorry if I sound inpatient. there are a few logical explanations. first is well I am a slightly impatient person. but the main reason is that I'm genuinely excited for this.

so is there anything major we are waiting on before main thread pops up? Sorry if I sound inpatient. there are a few logical explanations. first is well I am a slightly impatient person. but the main reason is that I'm genuinely excited for this.
I am excited and impatient as well.
We are waiting on a couple more student and teacher profiles ^^

so is there anything major we are waiting on before the main thread pops up? Sorry if I sound impatient. there are a few logical explanations. first is well I am a slightly impatient person. but the main reason is that I'm genuinely excited about this.
I understand I'm excited too, I would be kind of bummed if it never started like some other RP I've signed up for in the past.

Hey guys- I apologize for the delay; we're still just waiting on a last few characters to get in and then we'll start!

@honeylemon Gryffindor/Ravenclaw/Slytherin upperclassman, Ministry worker

@xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @chatnoir @SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith
Qwarkl Qwarkl OSWonder OSWonder ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss @SomebodyElse
Does anyone else feel like being a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff upperclassman? We also need more Ministry workers, and an Arithmancy teacher~
Please use the OOC to plot with each other, ask questions, invite your friends... We'll be starting as soon as possible! >w<

Last edited:
Hey guys- I apologize for the delay; we're still just waiting on a last few characters to get in and then we'll start!

@Beyond What Is Seen Gryffindor/Ravenclaw/Slytherin upperclassman, Ministry worker
@SomebodyElse History of Magic teacher

@xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @chatnoir @SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Qwarkl Qwarkl OSWonder OSWonder @honeylemon ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
Does anyone else feel like being a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff upperclassman? We also need more Ministry workers, and an Arithmancy teacher~
Please use the OOC to plot with each other, ask questions, invite your friends... We'll be starting as soon as possible! >w<
I can make an upper classman but not RN, also My teacher can also do Arithmancy.

@Beyond What Is Seen Gryffindor/Ravenclaw/Slytherin upperclassman, Ministry worker
@SomebodyElse History of Magic teacher

@xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @chatnoir @SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Qwarkl Qwarkl OSWonder OSWonder @honeylemon ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
Hmm. I suppose I can make Gryffindor upperclassmen. Make the rounds and insert my first male character for this RP.

Also, Ayama Ayama is there any chance you'll be linking up the CS page with the OOC page to make things easier on getting back and forth between them or have you just not gotten around to it yet?

Update! Waiting on profiles for:

@honeylemon Gryffindor upperclassman, Auror(s), baddie~
Wolfsbane Wolfsbane Baddie~

@xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @chatnoir @SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna
Qwarkl Qwarkl OSWonder OSWonder ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss @SomebodyElse AuthenticallyMe1103 AuthenticallyMe1103
Please use the OOC to plot with each other, ask questions, invite your friends... and let me know if you want to play any other characters.
We'll be starting as soon as those profiles get in and approved! ^w^

Last edited:

@honeylemon Gryffindor/Ravenclaw/Slytherin upperclassman, Ministry worker

@xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @chatnoir @SavannahSmiles Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith
Qwarkl Qwarkl OSWonder OSWonder ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss @SomebodyElse
Would you please link the pages so I can find it? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back