• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Also a bit more interesting HP lot apparently the reason they had a different Defense against the Dark Arts professor every year was because Voldemort cursed the position so no one could hold it for more than a year since Dumbledore wouldn't give him the position. Petty...and mind-boggling...how do you curse a job position?

By the way...is it okay that I broke the first of the character creation rules? I just noticed it...

The one that says your character must be a 1st year at Hogwarts...

Anton is well beyond 1st year =P
Don't worry- I made that rule back when I first started this, to make sure we would have a full cast of first-years, before I realized how huge this thing was gonna be. Please don't make a first-year character xD

Also a bit more interesting HP lot apparently the reason they had a different Defense against the Dark Arts professor every year was because Voldemort cursed the position so no one could hold it for more than a year since Dumbledore wouldn't give him the position. Petty...and mind-boggling...how do you curse a job position?
I don't think the position is cursed anymore since he's like 100% dead now.

Who says she can't love him back?

Up to Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos

One-sided makes it simple because it's just my character's feelings. I can come up with some generic reasons for how his first crush with an older girl came about. Spotted her in the hall, studied with her (likely her tutoring him or something because she is a year older), etc. Nothing complicated needs to be made/developed because nothing actually happened between them, and if the feelings aren't mutual (he probably never even told her), him being a baddie makes sense because there's nothing really stopping him from doing so. He's simply happy when he thinks of her (which is all on him)...and that's a requirement for casting the pratronus. Strong feelings of happiness.

If the feelings are mutual things get a bit complicated and we need to figure out what exactly their relationship was and what it is now. Would they have dated? Would they have broken up? Things like that. Him being a baddie makes less sense, but it builds a more dramatic relationship I guess...

One-sided makes it simple because it's just my character's feelings. I can come up with some generic reasons for how his first crush with an older girl came about. Spotted her in the hall, studied with her (likely her tutoring him or something because she is a year older), etc. Nothing complicated needs to be made/developed because nothing actually happened between them, and if the feelings aren't mutual (he probably never even told her), him being a baddie makes sense because there's nothing really stopping him from doing so. He's simply happy when he thinks of her (which is all on him)...and that's a requirement for casting the pratronus. Strong feelings of happiness.

If the feelings are mutual things get a bit complicated and we need to figure out what exactly their relationship was and what it is now. Would they have dated? Would they have broken up? Things like that. Him being a baddie makes less sense, but it builds a more dramatic relationship I guess...
I re-iterate that, for entertainment purposes, I am in favor of the former ;P
Though perhaps they stayed friends and remained in contact over the years?

Whatever works for you, either works for me...but I suppose for the purpose of entertaining Ayama Ayama we have our answer 😆

Well, when I said she could love him back I didn't mean he had to know she loved him or even that she he had to know he felt the same. I mean in the end, I was just kind of messing with the two of you, whatever you decide is fine.

But the Patronus thing is totally real! That part was not messing around!

My headcanon is that she was helping him with the patronus charm (he fell hard for her then), he thought of her while casting, then blam! It worked. Why change what works? His patronus changed to hers without him knowing, or even seeing, what his original patronus would've been. As far as he's concerned, it is his original =P

Last edited:
Well, when I said she could love him back I didn't mean he had to know she loved him or even that she he had to know he felt the same. I mean in the end, I was just kind of messing with the two of you, whatever you decide is fine.

lol, well, I do love character development and feelings tend to wax/wane over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back