• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Literally didnt get a notification of any of these messages o.o

I hope this isn't gonna be my downfall in the actual roleplay. I dont want to come back to like 20 pages because I didnt get a notification 😂

Changed his animagus form to a chipmunk.
Traditionally in Harry Potter, animagus form and patronus are the same thing. As far as I'm aware of, having them be two different animals is unheard of.
This goes for anyone else in the RP whose character is an animagus, btw!

Traditionally in Harry Potter, animagus form and patronus are the same thing. As far as I'm aware of, having them be two different animals is unheard of.
This goes for anyone else in the RP whose character is an animagus, btw!

His changed because he fell in love for the first time...but I can keep it consistent if you want. Just makes it more a coincidence then because his spirit animal is actually a snow leopard =p

Yeah, I'm watching the thread as well, RPN just decided I didnt need notifications I guess

Back to being a snow leopard. Though I'm kinda thinking of just discarding the snow part. Makes things simple.

There will be no silly wand-waving or incantations in this class.
There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few...Who possesses, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!

An RP I'm doing right now had a meet and greet phase where it was pretty much just everyone meeting and saying hello, getting to know each other before we really dived in that way people could start but no one actually missed anything important.

But it's all up to you of course. Ayama Ayama

In theory there is the train ride and sorting ceremony that really just needs the first year students so if we aren't waiting on another first year we could do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back